[SOT] STAY ON TARGET - Recruiting!

Prev1
SOTLeader
18 posts Member
edited April 2016
Imperial Tie fighters not letting you Maneuver? Are they getting to close? STAY ON TARGET!!!!

About us
SOT is a group of Adults who love having fun while being as competitive as we can be. We also have a strict NO DRAMA policy.There is no commitment outside the game, just an expectation that you are active in the game and complete your activities most days. We are an English speaking guild (EST time zone). The leaders of this guild have experience leading other guilds / clans / task forces etc.

Rules
  1. Be active in the game. We will be making sure we have a FULL guild of ACTIVE members at all times.
  2. Participate in guild activities. Everyone wants gear right? :)
  3. Be respectful of other guild members. again NO DRAMA policy.
  4. Be responsive to guild communications. We promise to keep them to a minimum. There is a possibility of making a discord group [optional], but we'll see how things pan out when guilds are implemented.

How to Apply
Please Reply to this thread OR our Sub-Reddit with
  • In Game Username
  • Ally Code
  • EA Forum Username (optional)
  • Subreddit Forum Username (optional)

We will let you know if you are accepted as soon as possible. Usually within 24 hours. Again our sub-reddit is www.reddit.com/r/swgohsot

Replies

• Hi, I am interested in joining your guild. My game and message board names are stormclone. I am at level 74, have 10-7* characters and 9 toons at gear 8. I usually end up in the arena around rank 100 daily. I play every day since early December, multiple times per day. I am in EST. Ally code is 541-857-985
  • Stormclone wrote: »
    Hi, I am interested in joining your guild. My game and message board names are stormclone. I am at level 74, have 10-7* characters and 9 toons at gear 8. I usually end up in the arena around rank 100 daily. I play every day since early December, multiple times per day. I am in EST. Ally code is 541-857-985

You got it! Welcome to the fold! :) I put your information in the system and as soon as guilds are available we will send an invite
  • Hi SOTLeader,

I am interested in joining your guild. I play everyday. I currently have 8 7*, 3 6*, several 5* and so on. My 7* are all at gear 8 with obe gear 9. I am about to be at Player Level 75. Probably today or tomorrow. I am an adult with two kids so I will play everyday but at different times. My game name is Zul Tann. Ally code is 373-269-737. Thanks for your consideration.
  • Zulssluz wrote: »
    Hi SOTLeader,

I am interested in joining your guild. I play everyday. I currently have 8 7*, 3 6*, several 5* and so on. My 7* are all at gear 8 with obe gear 9. I am about to be at Player Level 75. Probably today or tomorrow. I am an adult with two kids so I will play everyday but at different times. My game name is Zul Tann. Ally code is 373-269-737. Thanks for your consideration.

Loving it. We are very excited to get this thing on the road! We'll be inviting ASAP if we can.

If there is no invite feature, then we'll be looking forward to you applying in game. just mention the message boards
  • Hi there! I'm interested in joining this guild and going after the Rancor (and whatever else EA throws at us...). Ally code is 379-897-226. US Based. WaveBadger (Badger) are usernames. Level 75 (1/3 of the way to 76). 25+ 7 stars, including Yoda. 20 VIII or above. Teams average ~30,000 power. Have Jedi team, droid team, rebel team, etc. Have all but 2 chars and all chars are at least 4 stars. Do daily challenges, am fine spending a bit as needed. Playing since late last year. Don't snipe for top ranks in Arena, but am usually in Top 100-150. Thanks much.
  • WaveBadger wrote: »
    Hi there! I'm interested in joining this guild and going after the Rancor (and whatever else EA throws at us...). Ally code is 379-897-226. US Based. WaveBadger (Badger) are usernames. Level 75 (1/3 of the way to 76). 25+ 7 stars, including Yoda. 20 VIII or above. Teams average ~30,000 power. Have Jedi team, droid team, rebel team, etc. Have all but 2 chars and all chars are at least 4 stars. Do daily challenges, am fine spending a bit as needed. Playing since late last year. Don't snipe for top ranks in Arena, but am usually in Top 100-150. Thanks much.

Nice, thanks for the app!

We'll be inviting ASAP if we can.

If there is no invite feature, then we'll be looking forward to you applying in game. just mention the message boards
  • Goliathen99
    2 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Hi there, I'm Est time zone(Philly) looking for a guild. 450 xp from lvl 75. 8@7* with about 20 toons purple geared. Ranking usually between 40-60(as of posting 31, but usually drops during day). Always complete dailies and GW. My name is Goliathen in game, Goliathen99 here and ally code is 854-925-967. Thanks for your consideration.
  • Senator_Ridicule
    1 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Senator_Ridicule ; 159-299-156 ; 6 level 74 toons; 12 over level 60 ; 6 - 6 star toons or above; 14 gear level VII or above
  • Hello,

I would like to apply to the guild. I am running two accounts; if possible, I would join with both of them; in case it is not, then with the first. I'm a daily player on both, doing the activities, etc.
    1) Lvl 73 (74 tomorrow), top 200 arena placement (can't really snipe upper because I cannot play at the closure of the daily pvp rewarding), a first team of 7* jedis + a lot of 5*-6* currently working on (main project is a droid team + Barris for the Yoda challange). In game name is kaze, and ally code is 141-114-249
    2) Lvl 69, also in and around top 200 in arena for the same reason; full 7* rebel team (except ST Han, who is currently 5*), started working on a few toons now. Its is strictly F2P (started it out of curiosity and passion for rebels), so its character pool is much more shallow and admittedly, the rebels got a lot weaker after the upgrade. In game name is Dwayne, ally code is 935-426-181.

Hope I will get an invite, at least with the first one. ^^ Thank you in advance.
  • Good morning! I am interested in joining. Level 75 and complete all activities daily. Typically rank around 100 in arena. I have 4 - 7 star toons and a ton of 6's and 5's. 18 toons geared to VII or higher. East coast and very active.

1. In game name is Gannicus.
    2. Ally code is 537-475-118.
    3. Forum name is FightingFish63.
    4. I'll sign up for Subreddit if things work out here.

Thanks!
  • I'd be interested in joining if you still have room. Generally on a few times daily from work and I'm also on afterwards as time and family allows but can make time for the raid as needed. Live in Colorado and generally up till about 930 mst. Dilanio Aurum is my in game name, ally code is 835-781-576. Lvl 73 with 7+ lvl 70s and 3 maxed toons with 2 more inc.
  • In Game Username: Feep Cunner
    Ally Code: 356-141-396
    EA Forum Username: FeepCunner
    Subreddit Forum Username:

6MIzImq.jpg
  • Lucky__Eight
    8 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    I am looking for a guild as well. I am level 74, I play everyday and complete all activities. I am active in arena and hover around 100 however I've never spent crystals to refresh my matches. I have 9 x 7* characters and will have a 7* Barriss Offee and unlock 7* Yoda when the event restarts.

In game: LuckyEight
    Forums: Lucky__Eight
    Ally code is 699-384-337

I am 37 years old In Atlantic time zone.
  • Hi, I'm interested in joining if you still have room.

In-game name is Mol Sky (although I might be changing when that feature is enabled).
    Ally code is 394-267-785.
    EA forum name is Photonos.

Generally I finish arena each day in the 50-100 range.
  • fox
    1 posts Member
    I'd like to join if there is still room:

In game name: Mol Eliza
    Ally code: 449-773-793
    Level: 76
    Arena: Usually 30-50
    7*: 16
  • Hi I'm interested.

Ally code: 246-911-522
    I am not sure what my in game name is. It may be the default. Anyone know where I can look?
  • Nike

638 927 927
  • WRXy
    5 posts Member
    Sounds like a solid guild. Hope theres room for me!
    Five 7* toons currently, fairly new server. #1 on my shard more often than not.

Ally code 755 687 698
    Name WRXy
  • Vaskzen
    2 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    I'm down to join. Level 75. Finish top 20 about every day, currently #11. Finish GW every day. 10 7* toons.

Ally code: 528-178-373
    Name: Vask Zen
  • Hi there, I'm Est time zone(Philly) looking for a guild. 450 xp from lvl 75. 8@7* with about 20 toons purple geared. Ranking usually between 40-60(as of posting 31, but usually drops during day). Always complete dailies and GW. My name is Goliathen in game, Goliathen99 here and ally code is 854-925-967. Thanks for your consideration.

• Senator_Ridicule ; 159-299-156 ; 6 level 74 toons; 12 over level 60 ; 6 - 6 star toons or above; 14 gear level VII or above

• kaze0718 wrote: »
    Hello,

I would like to apply to the guild. I am running two accounts; if possible, I would join with both of them; in case it is not, then with the first. I'm a daily player on both, doing the activities, etc.
    1) Lvl 73 (74 tomorrow), top 200 arena placement (can't really snipe upper because I cannot play at the closure of the daily pvp rewarding), a first team of 7* jedis + a lot of 5*-6* currently working on (main project is a droid team + Barris for the Yoda challange). In game name is kaze, and ally code is 141-114-249
    2) Lvl 69, also in and around top 200 in arena for the same reason; full 7* rebel team (except ST Han, who is currently 5*), started working on a few toons now. Its is strictly F2P (started it out of curiosity and passion for rebels), so its character pool is much more shallow and admittedly, the rebels got a lot weaker after the upgrade. In game name is Dwayne, ally code is 935-426-181.

Hope I will get an invite, at least with the first one. ^^ Thank you in advance.

• Good morning! I am interested in joining. Level 75 and complete all activities daily. Typically rank around 100 in arena. I have 4 - 7 star toons and a ton of 6's and 5's. 18 toons geared to VII or higher. East coast and very active.

1. In game name is Gannicus.
    2. Ally code is 537-475-118.
    3. Forum name is FightingFish63.
    4. I'll sign up for Subreddit if things work out here.

Thanks!

• Martial wrote: »
    I'd be interested in joining if you still have room. Generally on a few times daily from work and I'm also on afterwards as time and family allows but can make time for the raid as needed. Live in Colorado and generally up till about 930 mst. Dilanio Aurum is my in game name, ally code is 835-781-576. Lvl 73 with 7+ lvl 70s and 3 maxed toons with 2 more inc.

• FeepCunner wrote: »
    In Game Username: Feep Cunner
    Ally Code: 356-141-396
    EA Forum Username: FeepCunner
    Subreddit Forum Username:

6MIzImq.jpg

• I am looking for a guild as well. I am level 74, I play everyday and complete all activities. I am active in arena and hover around 100 however I've never spent crystals to refresh my matches. I have 9 x 7* characters and will have a 7* Barriss Offee and unlock 7* Yoda when the event restarts.

In game: LuckyEight
    Forums: Lucky__Eight
    Ally code is 699-384-337

I am 37 years old In Atlantic time zone.

• photonos wrote: »
    Hi, I'm interested in joining if you still have room.

In-game name is Mol Sky (although I might be changing when that feature is enabled).
    Ally code is 394-267-785.
    EA forum name is Photonos.

Generally I finish arena each day in the 50-100 range.

• fox wrote: »
    I'd like to join if there is still room:

In game name: Mol Eliza
    Ally code: 449-773-793
    Level: 76
    Arena: Usually 30-50
    7*: 16

• Stirfry22 wrote: »
    Hi I'm interested.

Ally code: 246-911-522
    I am not sure what my in game name is. It may be the default. Anyone know where I can look?

You know what I don't know. Haha. We'll use your Ally code to confirm identity

• NikeNoodle wrote: »
    Nike

638 927 927

What's your level?