[SOT] STAY ON TARGET - Recruiting!

2Next

Replies

• WRXy wrote: »
    Sounds like a solid guild. Hope theres room for me!
    Five 7* toons currently, fairly new server. #1 on my shard more often than not.

Ally code 755 687 698
    Name WRXy

Nice, thanks for the app!
    We'll be inviting ASAP if we can.
    If there is no invite feature, then we'll be looking forward to you applying in game. just mention the message boards
  • Vaskzen wrote: »
    I'm down to join. Level 75. Finish top 20 about every day, currently #11. Finish GW every day. 10 7* toons.

Ally code: 528-178-373
    Name: Vask Zen

If there is no invite feature, then we'll be looking forward to you applying in game. just mention the message boards
  • Interested, I'm on East coast and daily active
    Ally code: 638-564-176
    Username: ninjavaderstaco
  • aibeira
    18 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    (Sorry...)
    Post edited by aibeira on
  • Hi. I would like to apply for your guild. I'm EST (Buffalo)I'm lvl 74. I have 6 7* Sid, Lumi, JC, Barriss, Phasma and Poggle (not geared) Several 6* and enough training droids to get them all to 76.
    I started end of January and missed the last week cause I was out of the country on vacation.
    My ally code is 141-449-149
  • Greetings! Looking to join a very active guild! Currently at level 75, EST and have been playing since early December. I currently have 10 7* (all geared to 8, with some at 9), and 5 6* on the way to 7. I play every single day without exception, and finish 1-10 in Arena. My ally code is 218-641-415 . Game name is LeGiant. Thanks! :)
  • Please invite me, i'm EST also and have 2 accounts that need included that I play ALL DAY LONG. Super crazy active.
    One account (ftp) places 1st 5 out of 7 days a week in arena and is ~lvl 73 and refreshes cantina 2 times a day and energy ~3 times a day from arena winnings

Second account (ptp) places top 15 daily in arena and is ~lvl 75. Ironically a much more competitive server but refreshes as much as ftp above plus some.

saber - 333-994-726
    Riley - 635-225-458

I've saved all my cantina energy for today's guild quest so will get at least 400 energy per account used towards today's quest! Also holding back so I get a level in and bonus energy from that too!

hope to see you soon ;)
  • Hi there, i'm a daily player and am interested in a full and active guild with no specific communication requirements. Based in Europe so don't know if the timezone thing works for you.
    Currently lvl 75 and usually rank top 10/20 in arena.
    IGN : Morton
    Ally Code: 764-547-235
  • I'd love to join. I'm a daily player and usually in the top 20 in the arena each day. I'm also in the EST.

In-game username is Garrus Vakarian.

Ally code is 647-226-889
  • Ediocy
    2 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Withdrawn
    Post edited by Ediocy on
  • SOTLeader wrote: »
    WRXy wrote: »
    Sounds like a solid guild. Hope theres room for me!
    Five 7* toons currently, fairly new server. #1 on my shard more often than not.

Ally code 755 687 698
    Name WRXy

Just so anyone is curious, We should have the Guild up and running latest Monday time frame (Whenever they give us the forced update) It's impossible to guess when it will come. Please be patient.
  • @SOTLeader - thanks for the update
  • Hi, I would like to join your guild. I am from the east coast.
    I am level 74.
    Ally code is 969-418-527.
    I have 5 7* and 5 6* characters.
    I have 12 at gear 7 and above.

Thanks.
  • Hi, I am interested in joining.

In game name is Qyxstyx and EA handle is the same.

Ally code 678-991-516

Level 75, always finish dailies including GW (think over 30 GW in a row now).

I am in EST as well so its great to see an EST guild.
  • I'd love to join up...
    35 years old, west coast u.s.
    793-861-179
    Level 75
    Finish gw every day, always complete the dailies.
    Always top 50 in arena, sometimes top 20. Highest payout was 4th
    15 characters at 7*, another 5 at 6*. 17 at gear 8.
    Let need know, thanks!
  • Level 70 2 7 stars rest 6 star 28 k arena power very very active all guys above 8 gear add me ally code 597-843-561
  • waiting on invite, first of 3 guilds i applied to gets it. guilds are open now...
    see app couple above
    saber - 333-994-726
    Riley - 635-225-458
  • In game name: Da fakgay
    Ally code: 722-358-467
    Player level: 75
    Arena team: Dooku(L), Rey, Yoda, RG, GS.
    Arena rank: 1 to 2
    Number of Gear 9 characters: 7
    Number of Gear 8 characters: 40+
    Number of 7 star characters: 45+
    Da fakgay
  • Lucky__Eight
    8 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    SOTLeader wrote: »

Just so anyone is curious, We should have the Guild up and running latest Monday time frame (Whenever they give us the forced update) It's impossible to guess when it will come. Please be patient.

Awesome thanks for the update. I will wait patiently. I'm saving my energy today until the guild is active. Ive installed the updated client already from the App Store.
    Post edited by Lucky__Eight on
  • East coast player looking for a guild. Level 75, 11 7* characters.
    Ally code 886-921-619.
    Thanks.