• Jsnazz
    349 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    You must be ranked in the 5000's in Arena
    In the 1k range against tough odds, now with protection its impossible
    rSz3BBj.png
  • Magisto
    384 posts Member
    You guys don't have to be ***** about this. No wonder OP hasn't posted again.
  • Knoobywan
    31 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    ChefHaze wrote: »
    Knoobywan wrote: »
    It's kind of embarrassing for you. I haven't even been playing for 120 days and I'm lvl. 75, with a full roster of maxed characters, top 5-10 in the arena and I finish gw daily. Do you only do gw? I don't get how or why you've played for so long without being a higher level.

Because he didn't spend any money. You did.

i did not spend any money at all.

Playing for 4 months and have all toons maxed out and didn't spend a dime? Riiiiggghhhhtttt...
  • Congrats to your well played strategy !!! And for the haters keep hating!!!
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    This is the worst thing I've ever seen? You need to spend those eventually and your farming is way behind. I've won this many GW and am 76 level with 20 7* and 7 6*.Why are you doing this?
  • Knoobywan wrote: »
    It's kind of embarrassing for you. I haven't even been playing for 120 days and I'm lvl. 75, with a full roster of maxed characters, top 5-10 in the arena and I finish gw daily. Do you only do gw? I don't get how or why you've played for so long without being a higher level.

Playing for 4 months and have all toons maxed out and didn't spend a dime? Riiiiggghhhhtttt...

You get about one 7* every month in GW and Arena. That's 8 7* toons. Not including cantina battles and shipments.
  • Magisto
    384 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Woah, he super ninja'd my post.
  • Magisto
    384 posts Member
    Can I have your crystals, credits, gear, and shards, snazz? :P

You get about one 7* every month in GW and Arena. That's 8 7* toons. Not including cantina battles and shipments.

That still doesn't add up to ALL toons. I may have read into his post a little deeper than I should have. When you say "full roster" to me I think ALL toons, not just the only toons he has...
  • Jaquizz1616
    267 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    I bet you support Bernie too.
  • *homer laugh effect*
  • what?
  • ?????????
  • The OP follows the LETA - Least Efficient Tactics Available. Congrats!
  • HutteseO wrote: »
    The OP follows the LETA - Least Efficient Tactics Available. Congrats!

This
  • Arena rank?

5000-7000

Go top 1 arena and you will loose all GW
  • I call **** unless I can see pics of the supposed level 70 teams your getting. There is no way that your roster can beat them unless they running level 2-3 gear
  • Jsnazz
    349 posts Member
    Antmanndie wrote: »
    I call **** unless I can see pics of the supposed level 70 teams your getting. There is no way that your roster can beat them unless they running level 2-3 gear
    lvl 69 at node 2
    wVnyHOG.png
    Lvl 70 near the last few node
    K5cgQKS.png

• Jedilove3737
    121 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    You've been GW 120 times but haven't even won 400 arena battles yet. That's crazy.
  • Jsnazz
    349 posts Member
    You've been GW 120 times but haven't even won 400 arena battles yet. That's crazy.
    i was ranked #1 at lvl 53 until i got hit by protection. It dropped me to 1k . True story rSz3BBj.png

• Magisto
    384 posts Member
    So, what made you want to go only for GW, @Jsnazz
  • Well the rest of us finish galactic war AND (plot twist) have good toons and arena rankings. Have fun with the 60 million unspent creds tho, sounds like you're having a blast.
  • I am thoroughly impressed, Jsnazz! Looks like your having great fun and found a challenging way to play swgoh. Please keep the posts about weird things like this coming. Such a pleasant break from all the whiners and complainers.
  • Nicely done - makes a refreshing change from the - I came first but exclude to tell us that it wasn't during payoff threads - lol
  • Have fun once your character hits 55 or so. Then you're screwed huge.
  • He was playing chess while everyone else was playing checkers, respect.

I never said I had EVERY character. Why would anyone waste that much time? I said I had a full roster which is enough to complete all aspects of the game. Complete gw daily, all challenges, top spot in arena.
    Didn't spend a dime. It's amazing how much more quickly you progress when you actually finish everything and collect tons of crystal daily from arena
  • Gavstar
    214 posts Member

It's possible.

I'm just lvl75, with 3 rows of g8 toons in top 10 with SQ team at 28k. I've spent $0.
    Have completed 113 GW. But congrats for doing 120 with your toon set. Must be tough.
    I like my GW grind nice and easy.
  • Jsnazz wrote: »
    i was ranked #1 at lvl 53 until i got hit by protection. It dropped me to 1k . True story rSz3BBj.png

You are full of bantha ****.
  • Lol those credits are meant to spent. It's not like you're saving up to buy a retirement home for Dooku and Daka once they hang up their weapons.