My Server: Greg, Trethan, MegaOmega, Muffzilla, Hozzsucker, Cashbacca

Replies

• Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    Is the AI still using the AOE before the victory march?

If she would just use victory march first you assure yourself 10 of the first 15 attacks plus bonus attacks.
  • Trethan, sounds like a guild we'd be interested in. We too are dolphins - we did a crystal pack and two of those daily crystal things but that's all because we have a ton of crystals from maintaining high arena ranks and not overspending.
    Oddly, I had a super easy battle v. Greg today. I think I just got super lucky with the RNG for whatever reason.
  • Trethan
    170 posts Member
    Greg, yes, she is. I'm hoping they at least fix the AI's skills order soon.

Arion, I put up a forum post for a bit more information. We'd love to have you both! https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/30871/let-qui-gons-be-qui-gons-is-now-recruiting#latest

Last I'll mention about our guild, I don't want to turn this into a guild recruitment!
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    No worries, I'm starting in a competitive guild so will we see how that goes. It will be interesting to compare rewards as really I just want to optimize gearing. If I can't keep up I will probably look for something more casual.
  • Trethan
    170 posts Member
    Awesome Greg, glad to hear you got into a good guild! I'm sure you'll keep up, your teams have always been good.

I must apologize, I had to clear everyone off my allies to add in guild mates. I'm hoping they do some kind of separate guild ally list so I can add server mates back on.
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    No prob. I was surprised it popped up that we weren't allies yet, so I just hit send.
  • eliza
    33 posts Member
    Hey guys, just found this thread -- I'm the Mol Eliza playing droids (Dooku lead right now) hovering around the top10 and finally made it up to #1 this morning. Are most of you working on PST resets? I notice I don't drop that much before my 7pm CST pay out, but quite a bit more a few hours later.

Anyway, nice to see a few of you guys near the top are active on here; I'd be interested to hear how my Dooku lead droid team plays on defense--though I'd guess the AI is terrible (as in Dooku is probably trying to stun everyone but QGJ) and I'm incredibly easy to beat.
  • I'm on PST and I believe both Greg and Trethan are mountain time. I can't remember the last time I played your team (all the battles seem to blend together sometimes lol) but I'll keep an eye out and let you know how your team performs on defense.
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Trethan is Central, I'm mountain.

Nice to have another person around whose on the shard.

I'll keep an eye out for your team on the way up today and let you know how it preforms. Although outside of really bad Daka, Dooku RNG I don't have anyone die on offense anymore. So I'm not sure any team is better than any other.
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    Eliza,

Attacked your team. Dooku tried to stun RG so no help there. Your 86 at least targeted my Rey and too her from full proc to below half health. And your team had average dodge throughout and eventually a Dooku counter killed my Rey. Everyone else was left standing.

The big issue with your team is Poe is to slow. GS, non lead QG, and Rey are all faster so even with two dodges on 88 I was able to kill him before he moved. RG is more effective than Poe on the team because if you knock him below half and the assist misses finishing him 88 is protected.

Poe was really a non factor as my 2nd QG attack dispelled him and then he was just body.

Overall though it's pretty typical of most teams on defense in that they just can't compete over a long battle. Even Megaomegas Dooku Daka team getting ridiculous RNG Dooku double stun, Daka Double stun first turn plus a Daka revive of Han and a stupid number of dodges only knocked out Rey and GS.

• Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    How are your guys guild going?

Little concerned that there are quite a few from the one guild.

I love your guild name.
  • Trethan
    170 posts Member
    It's a learning curve, but we're getting it together. It's been fun so far. We should be doing our first raid (t5) later today, we'll see if it's still fun once the competition begins. Most of our members have joined GroupMe since the guild chat isn't all that hot, and we've got a pretty fun room going.

I've actually chatted with the leader of your guild a few times, seems like a cool guy. Are you guys hitting tier seven on the dailies?

And yeah, Arion and I were talking about that today. It's not surprising, if you're not on the forums, how are you supposed to start a guild without just inviting all your allies?

And thanks! I think it got us most of our members!
  • I'm the other mol Eliza on server that's often in top 10/20 but I've renamed now. Lineup was Dooku Lumi GS QGJ and Sid swapped for SO. I see that most of our players are Battlesaurs/Bobas Bootyhunters so looking to join them too, there's no Pm feature talk their members this game..
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    Nice to see you scraggle. What timezone are you in?

Trethan,
    Our guild is hitting tier 7 each day. I come in about 35th place or so in terms of spending energy so a good mix of high performing FTP and small spenders and a few guys with full rosters. Started the tier 6 raid today and it is beating us down pretty good. We are through about half of our rosters and haven't beat the captain yet. He's about 2/3rds gone
  • Welcome Scraggle!

Yikes tier 6 looks terrifying Greg! Do you have a large 6-star collection? We are starting the tier 5 raid later today and I'm nervous.

I wish we got a bit more personal guild currency at tier 7. Even the #1 performer rarely gets over 400. It's like EA said 'let's give them some cool new characters but not give them enough currency to buy shards every day'
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    I have 13 sixes so two good squads.

Don't let the guard with counter taunt as he pretty much wipes your team with counters of you can't get rid of it. Stuns, buff removal, and taunt help to keep DPS alive.

You get more at tier 7 on the LS and Cantina days. 650 for the top 322 for the bottom. So with raids every two days you can average 5 shares a day.
  • Thanks for the tips!
  • Cashbacca is in the mountain time zone
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    cashbacca wrote: »
    Cashbacca is in the mountain time zone

Really, I thought you were pacific. I'm sorry about getting mad at you for sniping me.

Good to see you on the shard. Also love the name and your commitment to different teams.
  • quote="cashbacca;360053"]Cashbacca is in the mountain time zone[/quote]

Do you live in AZ though?
  • I live in New Mexico....u guys
  • Good old fashion competition Greg!!
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    Alberta,

Just beat the Tier vi raid. Okay rewards. Finished mid pack got some of the droid caller unobtainiums. Probably end up with two a month.
  • How long did it take your guild to beat t6?
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    It took us 2 character resets so 3 days. I was about 30th in terms of damage. We only used about half of our 3rd day.

My arena team was very effective at doing damage 150k to the captain and 250k to the Rancor. My other teams were bad not doing to much at all. Our guild has 5 or so teams fielding over 25 7 stars L79. And lots of guys who have probably played a month longer then our server.

The Captain you need Taunt removal or your team gets slaughtered so the A team gets QG and I'm farming Teebo for the B team so it has a chance. Otherwise the guard with counter just wipes you out in the round it takes to kill him.

His resistance to stun is pretty good too.
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    Did you guys finish 5 star?
  • We finished t5 the day before yesterday with one reset and are back in it again today. We didn't have quite enough members wuthering enough 6* toons to finish t6 in a reasonable amount of time so we decided to go t5 again. The new rewards make it more worth it, but it will still be a very slow grind for sure. 3 days is not bad for t6 -- most I've heard needed 4-5 days to complete it.
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    We going to be close tomorrow doing it in one reset. We are exactly half done. We had a lot better attempts against the captain this time.
  • Wow! How many 6* toons do your members average? (If you know. ...)
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    The middle of the roster is probably 20 or so. There are probably about 15 of us with less than that.