events and challenges

hi all I want to understand the game a bit more

events and challenges how do they work as in wat makes them appear is there a cool down for each one or is it every so many days etc just want to no why they don't all show up every day

galactic war
issues I have 5*>7* and I still can't complete one and I'm geared a few to 7 jcs on 8 etc any tips there

thanks in advance for any help

Replies

• Options
    also in data cards in bundled credit pack it says buy 7 get one free still waiting for my free ones does any one else have this issue cheers
  • Options
    Its automatic with a x2 and x3 chance. Ive gotten the x2 once for 900k some odd credits.
  • Options
    Crittik wrote: »
    Its automatic with a x2 and x3 chance. Ive gotten the x2 once for 900k some odd credits.

I understand that part of it but it says buy 7 get one free then below that it says you may get x2 x3 etc
  • Options
    Events and challenges refresh every Day same as your Daily challenges. The order of the challenges is set and sunday it's jackpot with all the challenges.

As for gw there are multiple posts here on this forum with Very good tips. If you search the forum you can find them easily
  • Options
    thanks great help