Servermates: Roach, Mempi, Orion Pax, Eapdang, Eatman, Lugal Keliml, Dragon, Sharn, and me Royce. =)

2Next

Replies

• I'm with you on the lone wolf thing but I suspect that the currently unobtainable gear can only be farmed from the raids and if thats the case that means raiding is needed continue gearing up :/ . I really hope that thats not the case though.
  • J3zz
    18 posts Member
    Hey guys I'm in the same surver too. Usually finish top 10/20. Never been higher than 6 though. Names Jeremy Hughes
  • Royce
    83 posts Member
    J3zz wrote: »
    Hey guys I'm in the same surver too. Usually finish top 10/20. Never been higher than 6 though. Names Jeremy Hughes

Hi Jeremy! Nice to meet you! :)
    In-game name: Royce. Ally code: 844-142-988
  • J3zz
    18 posts Member
    Hey nice to meet you too. Changed my name on the game to J3ZZ today. Currently sat at 60 on the leader boards. Dropped loads overnight
  • J3zz
    18 posts Member
    Royce what time is your pay out? I'm currently sat behind you at #3. Have you tried for #1 yet against that Han?
  • Royce
    83 posts Member
    Royce what time is your pay out? I'm currently sat behind you at #3. Have you tried for #1 yet against that Han?

Don't worry I have a different pay out time. You can take my spot if you want to. =) By the way do you wanna join our guild? =)
    Agreed. it is getting to feel like more of a chore and i dont know if it is just me but i think the drop rates for shards and gear have been reduced. Guilds aint really gonna do much for me, i am more of a lone wolf type player plus i dont have the time to focus on guilds. I hope there might be a lone wolf guild where we can go at our own pace. That might keep me playing.

You can join our guild if you want to. Linksies is already in it and I'm hoping you could also join. =)
  • J3zz
    18 posts Member
    Ah ok I didn't go for you just incase. Went for #1 spot and failed twice
  • J3zz
    18 posts Member
    I already have a guild. How you guys getting on? We should be doing the tier 6 guild within two days
  • Royce
    83 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    I already have a guild. How you guys getting on? We should be doing the tier 6 guild within two days

So far so good. Already done with tier 5 now we're going to try tier 6. Hope we can beat it. =)
    Post edited by Royce on
  • J3zz
    18 posts Member
    Hey guys how are your guilds going? We've had lots of members quit due to the new update
  • Hasho
    11 posts Member
    Hey Jezz! We lost some guys after mods came in but we've covered most of them. If you want I can speak with our leader to see if we can take you in. We do heroic every other day (4 times a week when possible). It would be awesome to have someone from the same shard in our guild.
  • Hasho
    11 posts Member
    Anyone?
  • Hi
  • Hey flaw3d!
  • Arc0501
    7 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Just got sent this from my guild mate, Orion Pax here....hi everyone!

We should create a Line chat- my ID is meadowly if you are keen :-)
    Post edited by Arc0501 on
    ANZGC Ataru lead, LineID: meadowly, Discord ID: Orion Pax [ANZGC Ataru]#4221
  • Sure I'm down. Ugh Orion you sniper you lol
  • Yeah I'll be keen. I don't have line though. I'm struggling to keep in the top 20 at the Moment. Any advice?
  • Double tank still works in our shard pretty well. Rex is pretty crucial to hold up against EP
  • Anyone want to setup a chat?
  • Oh and if you have the Biggs wedge combo. Was hoping that wasn't discovered on our shard for awhile longer :/
  • Sniper? I think I'm an hour before you, so i usually leave you alone ;-)

I agree with flaw3d, Rex (preferably as lead) and a taunter or two seems to be the best defence at the moment. I feel i always get picked on as I don't run RG/Sun Fac or ST Han

Hmm, only seen two guys with Wiggs, but they seem to have switched back to ST Han/Anakin/Lando
  • It's all part of the game :) just wish I didn't have to be doing arena when I drive home from work..

Ya I am an hour after you. Only really seem to be me and Eastman at that time.

Also, Orion your counter team early on was my only challenge am when on offense. Something changed though and my tanks get going first and it's over.
  • Yeah, day light savings kicks in for me in a couple of weeks, so I'll be back to playing on the commute home, rather than during the last few meetings at work, can't wait!

I'm not sure where Lugal Kelim sits....but that player is the only one that challenges me during my payout. The others that used to battle it out with me seemed to have left the game

• Ya I've been chatting with lugal on discord. He's a beast without even trying haha. My arena team is holding till I'm completely ready to make some changes I've been planning. I'm ok floating mostly top 10. Right now I'm getting close to 20 for some reason..added you on line
  • Hi guys, was looking through the forum and found familiar names. I entered the top 10 some time early this year and wondering if there is a shard channel on discord.

Hit me up if you are keen. pho#4100
  • Sup all. Has anyone set up a Shard Coalition yet for payouts.
  • Anyone interested in setting up a coalition for payouts.
  • J3zz you around. You have the same po as pho. I know you were on the old line app. Do you want to join our discord for payouts? You have been hitting a bunch of people that are in the shard chat.
  • Hey all - just looking to see if there’s anything on discord. I’ve been playing a while with you all in the same shard. Great seeing familiar names. This is an old post, but wanted to say hey! If you’re on discord, look me up. Would be great to chat with you all! Best of luck to you all!

Randy Macho Man#1725