Credit Generating

Akaryn
58 posts Member
edited December 2015
I assume some of the higher-level players here can answer that question :
As I'm getting closer to the level 40's range I'm facing quite some difficulties to get the credits to up-gear and especially promote my champs.
How can you generate Credits on both short term basis and on a good return basis?
Once spent crystals on the banking clan thing - seemed alright (117k); any other suggestions?

Replies

• Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    I was having worries about this too until I hit 40. You get TONS of them from Galactic Wars.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • How much credits do you earn from winning in Galatic war????
  • Qeltar wrote: »
    I was having worries about this too until I hit 40. You get TONS of them from Galactic Wars.

• i think about 30k per fight
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    I wasn't keeping track.. but it was a lot. So much that all other sources seem irrelevant by comparison. It's not really very well balanced the way credits work, but hey, whatever. :)
  • Good to know, I am lvl39 and flat broke. I started to assume that not energy or shards would be my bottleneck but credits. I have a massive number of training droids but rarely any credits.
    Ally invite code: 692-489-899
  • Cantina battles give you 1k a fight or more and the credit challenges that pop up now and again are great the tier 2 give you 62k every time you beat it
  • Ya galactic wars gives you a neat once a day grind that earns you credits and a new store to buy char shards at. Just get to 40
  • Now that I have been doing the Galactic Wars for a few days I think the Challenges when the rewards are credit robots seem to be much better. last round of challenges game me over $400k while Galactic Wars are only giving me like $100k/day with my current strength. Either way it is another way to get credits but after lvl40 upgrading heroes is incredibly expensive.
  • i think My new problem( now i'm at lev 42) will be the lack of training fdroid..
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    MokiMofiki wrote: »
    Now that I have been doing the Galactic Wars for a few days I think the Challenges when the rewards are credit robots seem to be much better. last round of challenges game me over $400k while Galactic Wars are only giving me like $100k/day with my current strength. Either way it is another way to get credits but after lvl40 upgrading heroes is incredibly expensive.

I have never gotten more than $250k total from the robot challenge. Are you level 56 or higher?
    The thing about GW is you can do it every day, and it's worth doing for other reasons anyway so the credits are just a bonus. The robot challenge is maybe 2-3 times a week.
  • Qeltar wrote: »
    I have never gotten more than $250k total from the robot challenge. Are you level 56 or higher?
    The thing about GW is you can do it every day, and it's worth doing for other reasons anyway so the credits are just a bonus. The robot challenge is maybe 2-3 times a week.

Generally I too am seeing around $225 - $250 maybe I forgot to sell some off from the previous event. Either way the Challenge seems to give more in a week than GW. That said GW is daily as you said and you get training bots, shipment credits, XP, etc. so well worth doing I was just speaking from a solely $ perspective.