GAME UPDATE – 12/3/2015
NOTE: This update is now available for download in the App store or Google Play. Please be aware that this update may not be available to everyone immediately, so please check back if you don’t see it.
Characters and Abilities
• Fixed a bug with one of Count Dooku's Unique ability upgrades that granted a 25% chance to gain some Turn Meter whenever he Counters or Assists; the bug caused this effect to activate 100% of the time.
• Fixed a bug that made the Max Health bonus from Ahsoka Tano's Unique ability dispel-able.
• Fixed a bug that made Healing Immunity not properly flagged as a Debuff, preventing it from being dispelled or counted by effects that check debuffed targets.
• Fixed a bug that could cause Advantage to grant very little Defense Penetration, instead of 100%.
• A bug that was being encountered in Cantina Battles has been fixed.
• There is now a better indication of whose turn it is to attack in your party.
• Crit, Potency, & Tenacity are now showing proper percentage values.
Community Manager for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes | Follow me on Twitter - Darokaz
Guild: Fear The Boot
That's the one I'm waiting for.
Dooku right? Did u have? He could hit u with 100% of counter attack even if u aoe + free extra attack of counter and free extra of normal attack so he attack u like 4 times for mine poor chewacca once
Please make the News section visible to people who are not logged in. It appears empty and is not accessible unless one logs in with Origin account.
Save them man. They should be coming soon. The packs expire in 24 hours
Why are u crying over one character. There's dozens of them. Quit whining and build Ur team. Then u might win. EA needs to tend to important issues like the Galactic War. This event is crucial to the ultimate upgrades to my team and your making it impossible to beat if your matchmaking opponents that are 20 lvls higher
The packs expire in 24 hours? The Chronium packs?
No. The starter bundle packs. If they change up there marketing I'm sure they will update the entire data pack store. Which therefore. Bring on the gold
What do you mean by "gold card packs"? The only ones available to buy in game for crystals are the Chromium ones.
Have you not noticed the gold one that is floating around with the others at the main menu. For the data pack store icon shows numerous of colored data packs floating and it looks like gold might be next
Oh right! It looks like that's an old graphic that they've overlooked and forgot to change.
Back in beta there were 3 different card types available for purchase: Bronzium, Chromium, and Auridium (the gold ones).
Bronzium is pretty much the same as it is now, but Auridium was the tier up from Chromium. I can't remember exactly what you could get that was better than the Chromium, but they took it away right before Global launch and simplified it to just Bronze and Chrome cards.
The cards back then were very different too. Instead of only dropping character shards like the current Chromiums do, both cards actually had a chance to drop credits or gear/skill upgrade materials, so the odds of getting a character drop were smaller than they are now. Although I think the Auridium 10x pack used to guarantee at least one full character.
No one knows if they have any intention of bringing back the Auridium cards as the devs haven't said anything about them.
The current card system is better any way.
The red ones in the same graphic appear to be the data cards that get given out from the tutorials and stuff.
Guild: Fear The Boot