What's your team composition for light side battles?

Greetings Heroes!

I'm curious to hear what all of you use for your light side squad setup.

I'm currently running: Barriss Offee, Jawa, Clone Wars Chewbacca, Jedi Consular and Resistance Trooper.

Who makes up your light side squad? I'm guessing a lot of you will also have Clone Wars Chewbacca and Jedi Consular as well :)
Community Manager for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes | Follow me on Twitter - Darokaz

Replies

• I run Barriss offee , luminara unduli , jedi consular , aayla secura, and Fives
    ~ im2awesome ~ FC: 516-518-889
    "There can only be one, I will be the one!" - Jet Li

• A two healer setup really makes life easier (light side 4-L anyone??)- Bariss, Consular, Qui-Gon, Ben, and Aayla. I really like the looks of Fives and will definitely work towards him.

Dark side, though, running into healing issues because the only one I have so far is Talia. I think it's a big disadvantage not having a "Consular" type character there for the bad guys. The tanks are lacking, too, so usually try to muscle through those but having problems on the level 4 normal missions around 4-J and up. Talia alone doesn't cut it and if you don't have Old Daka available as an ally, it's really hairy.
  • Barriss, Consular, Luke,Jawa and Ahsoka.
  • Kabbage wrote: »
    A two healer setup really makes life easier (light side 4-L anyone??)- Bariss, Consular, Qui-Gon, Ben, and Aayla. I really like the looks of Fives and will definitely work towards him.

Dark side, though, running into healing issues because the only one I have so far is Talia. I think it's a big disadvantage not having a "Consular" type character there for the bad guys. The tanks are lacking, too, so usually try to muscle through those but having problems on the level 4 normal missions around 4-J and up. Talia alone doesn't cut it and if you don't have Old Daka available as an ally, it's really hairy.

I used the above setup to beat 4-L , i have 3-stars on all currently available missions for light side. Which ive unlocked up to 6.. still need 7 levels before unlocking 6 :(
    ~ im2awesome ~ FC: 516-518-889
    "There can only be one, I will be the one!" - Jet Li

• Yup, that's the setup I used to finally beat and now farm that mission, and the composition just works really well for all else until I can obtain more characters. Bariss as team leader and having her leader skill at level 4 (Jedi Allies +15% max health, Jedi allies heal for 4% of her max health at the start of the round) really makes a lot of the light side fights laughable right now. Only 41, so haven't been able to progress yet to the world beyond, but looking forward to it.
  • Davo
    121 posts Member
    I have been running Ima Gun Di at leader, Luminara, Jedi Consular, Fives, and Bariss. The counter attacks more than make up for the lesser offensive output
  • I roll with counselor ,chewy, ewok scout, clone sergeant , and jawa. All the free Characters! Lol
    I bought an 8x pack with free crystals but didn't get any heroes or enough shards to make one. Currently trying to farm luminara though.
This discussion has been closed.