(TSUO) The Secret Unknown Order [28/50]. Competitive/Active/Sociable/Raids/Guild Events/Discord

Replies

• It worked!
    Since we're near the end of day, i'll spend a few hundred cristals to attain our daily objective. Hope you guys will be better than my last guild...
    See you in the leaderboards!

We'll be better. I have set the standards quite high for the guild. Give it a few days and we'll have a full active community of top level players :)
  • Hello my fellow JediArron lol what time zone are you? I'm considering ending my guild to join yours because I wanna be the best
  • JediAaron wrote: »
    Hello my fellow JediArron lol what time zone are you? I'm considering ending my guild to join yours because I wanna be the best

Still can't believe you copied my name :D

I live in London so my time zone is GMT+1.

It's currently 12:50am as I post this message.
  • Hey I'm a daily active player and am currently rank 34 in the arena. I finish top 50 almost everyday and am looking for a good legion to both be in and help build :)
  • Hey I'm a daily active player and am currently rank 34 in the arena. I finish top 50 almost everyday and am looking for a good legion to both be in and help build :)

Sounds great and sounds like you like our vision.

What's your ally code? I'll invite you.
  • PapaVictor
    1 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    This sounds like a guild I'd like to join.
    I'm lvl 74
    6 heroes at 7-star with about 5 or 6 more almost there; I always keep them at max level and the best gear they can have
    Arena rank fluctuates. I can easily dip under the 200 mark, but sometimes get bumped down a bit. Currently around 400. To be honest, though, there are about 30 guilds recruiting the top 100-200, and with 50 players per guild, these requirements are flat out unreasonable.
    I'm active, always get daily activities done, finish all challenges, never let my energy sit at max.

913—817—273
  • My player code is 733-574-398 if you're interested, I've also been a captain/commander in a guild on Star Wars fc for over a year and have lots of experience with helping make strong guilds
  • PapaVictor wrote: »
    This sounds like a guild I'd like to join.
    I'm lvl 74
    6 heroes at 7-star with about 5 or 6 more almost there; I always keep them at max level and the best great they can have
    Arena rank fluctuates. I can easily dip under the 200 mark, but sometimes get bumped down a bit. Currently around 400.
    I'm active, always get daily activities done, finish all challenges, never let my energy sit at max.

913—817—273

I'll invite you because I checked out your inventory and I know you can easily make it in to the top 250 with those characters.

It also seems like you fit the criteria so far for joining :)

Make your main focus on entering the top 250 in arena. I stress this so that we can look as strong as possible for the new members who join.

I invited you.
  • I'm interested. I'm level 76 with a very developed roster and play daily. My ally code is 623-571-263.
  • I'm down for the cause level 74 with several 7* and easily crack in the top 150. Ally code: 272-678-843
  • jamdrew wrote: »
    I'm interested. I'm level 76 with a very developed roster and play daily. My ally code is 623-571-263.

I can't invite you because you are already in a guild.

Leave the guild and tell me when you've left and then I'll invite you.
  • My player code is 733-574-398 if you're interested, I've also been a captain/commander in a guild on Star Wars fc for over a year and have lots of experience with helping make strong guilds

Sounds great.

However, I still can't invite you to the guild because your ally code is incorrect.

Please type it again or add me: 986-391-932
  • I can't believe you copied me! lol jk great Jedi's think a-like
  • unfortunatly this time zone won't work for me. It's 5:15pm where I am.
  • Icyweiner wrote: »
    I'm down for the cause level 74 with several 7* and easily crack in the top 150. Ally code: 272-678-843

Invited.
  • JediAaron wrote: »
    unfortunatly this time zone won't work for me. It's 5:15pm where I am.

No problem. Good luck on your guild bro :)
  • 873-967-653
    Level 73 with 7 - 7 star characters
    Pay players on way too much each day!
  • Vixy
    65 posts Member
    If there is still an opening I'd love to join, currently I'm 74 and fluxuating between 230 and 120 arena rank daily. Ally code is 586-537-598
  • 873-967-653
    Level 73 with 7 - 7 star characters
    Pay players on way too much each day!

Invited you. You have a lot of high star characters. Work on getting your arena rank up ASAP. It shouldn't be hard for you. And oh boy that 7* Leia.
  • Vixy wrote: »
    If there is still an opening I'd love to join, currently I'm 74 and fluxuating between 230 and 120 arena rank daily. Ally code is 586-537-598

Sorry about the wait I know you are excited to join. I invited you and glad to have you. Work on upgrading your characters a little though.
  • I will join up tomorrow. Leave me a spot please. Send me an ally invite please for now

725-795-146
  • Daymar
    2 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Dude. Any guild that has Lore is a guild I want to be in. I'm active and awesome and looking for a non-elitist good time. Hit me up if there's still room.

Ally code: 983-496-616
  • Please add me. I have a few characters about to hit 7 stars and normally sit in the top 250 for PVP. I am level 73 with 6 level 73 people and a handful more that are sitting at 72 awaiting credits to upgrade them (today should do it).

I play each day as well and always do my daily challenges.

my ally code is 533-668-542

Thanks

Ben
  • Deciderer wrote: »
    I will join up tomorrow. Leave me a spot please. Send me an ally invite please for now

725-795-146

Great to see that I've won you over. Sounds good.
  • Daymar wrote: »
    Dude. Any guild that has Lore is a guild I want to be in. I'm active and awesome and looking for a non-elitist good time. Hit me up if there's still room.

Ally code: 983-496-616

Hey dude. I'd invite you but you're currently in a guild. Leave the guild and tell me when you've left and I'll invite you again.
  • How many members you got? Interested, but looking for a guild that is on the way up.

Mature, aka old guy, LVL 76,
    Top 200 in Arena, don't push it too hard, just stay comfortably in the top 200 (167 at the moment)
    Finish daily challenges and activities everyday.
    9 - 7*, and gaining.

• Interested! 927-325-993
  • bennobee wrote: »
    Please add me. I have a few characters about to hit 7 stars and normally sit in the top 250 for PVP. I am level 73 with 6 level 73 people and a handful more that are sitting at 72 awaiting credits to upgrade them (today should do it).

I play each day as well and always do my daily challenges.

my ally code is 533-668-542

Thanks

Ben

Invited. Had a look at your squad. As you already know, put your focus in upgrading your characters. You'll want to find a solid 5 strong characters in the current META and make them 7* and upgrade their levels and gear :)
  • Swavy2k wrote: »
    How many members you got? Interested, but looking for a guild that is on the way up.

Top 200 in Arena, don't push it too hard, just stay comfortably in the top 200 (167 at the moment)
    9 - 7*, and gaining.

Hey bro. We are current at 10-15 members and growing. Definitely on the way up. In a few days we'll be full with a strong, active, talkative members who are also fun :)

I am very sure that we're going to be real competition for being the best guild in the future.

I have sent you an invite because I am so sure you'd want to join and you'll like the guild.

No age discrimination here :)
  • Swavy2k wrote: »
    How many members you got? Interested, but looking for a guild that is on the way up.

9 - 7*, and gaining.

Oops I don't have your ally code. I'll invite you once I have it :)