Rae of Hope Full [50/50] No Longer recuiting.

Prev13
Dakkon_Blackblade
60 posts Member
edited April 2016
The Guild is now full.

Rae of Hope is a Guild with a strong family core of officers that is looking to expand to conquer the toughest of the guild challenges eventually and compete at the highest levels.

We are currently looking for level 60+ players who are very active.

We are very knowledgeable about the game and are friendly and willing to help others learn as well.

If you are interested you can add either myself or any of the other current officers as an ally for an invite.

Dakkon Blackbalde - 386-798-242
Derm - 585-463-143
JediWeirdo - 851-846-355

Post edited by Dakkon_Blackblade on

Replies

• Options
    Lot's of invites have been going out. Guild is filling up nicely. Still looking for a few active players to round out the guild. Send me or any of the officers an ally request and we will get you an invite.
  • Options
    I would love an invite!

556-848-737
  • Options
    Invite coming shortly.
  • Options
    Derm is sending ally invite and guild invite now.
  • Options
    How many spots do y'all have left?
  • Options
    Hello, I just sent ally invites to all three officers. I'm interested in joining the guild.

My ally code: 362-737-881 , level 74

If you have room I'd love to join.
  • Options
    RamRoD69: you should have your guild invite now as well.

KantyeWest: currently 10 slots left I believe.
  • Options
    Post your ally code and we can get you an invite asap.
  • Options
    Hi, I'm interested in joining. Just left a guild where half the people were inactive. Was top contributor of points.
    I'm level 60 and play daily. I love thinking how to optimize my spending and characters. Finish GW daily, have a pretty deep roster (have a G7 ewok squad), and finish in the top 5 of arena consistently. Have been saving energy for light side battles tonight.
    Code: 516-738-195. Thanks for your consideration.
  • Options
    It still shows you in Master JediKnights. You will need to leave that guild before we can invite you.
  • Options
    Sent an ally request to Dakkon. You guys sound like a good group one I'm in is full but pretty quiet.
    349-859-229
  • Options
    Added you, but you are showing in Executive Order 66 still. Need to leave that if you want an invite.
  • Options
    Just left em
  • Options
    Rae of Hope is a Guild with a strong family core of officers that is looking to expand to conquer the toughest of the guild challenges eventually and compete at the highest levels.

We are currently looking for level 60+ players who are very active.

We are very knowledgeable about the game and are friendly and willing to help others learn as well.

If you are interested you can add either myself or any of the other current officers as an ally for an invite.

Dakkon Blackbalde - 386-798-242
    Derm - 585-463-143
    JediWeirdo - 851-846-355

• Options
    Could I Join? Level 60 with a 7 star!
    Code: 558-233-664
  • Options
    Got your request, you are in now Praticus.

Canner23, Sending you an invite now.
  • Dakkon_Blackblade
    60 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Canner23, showing you in SkywalkerAlliance, need to leave that one if you want to join us.
  • Options
    Thank you! How do you change your name btw?
  • Options
    I left, and accepted your friend request. I'm Mol Eliza btw.
  • Options
    Yep, I saw you. Guild invite sent.
  • Options
    Canner23, showing you in SkywalkerAlliance, need to leave that one if you want to join us.

All set! Ready to join
  • Options
    Just sent ally invites to all 3 of you. Level 60 and played daily since the day I installed. Consistently ranked #1. Would love an invite!
  • Options
    I joined the clan! Thanks
  • Options
    Yep, Welcome to both of you. I see you in the guild now.
  • Options
    Sent a request.

Mature, LVL 76
    11 - 7*
    Play several times daily and finish all the challenges and activities. Looking for a good guild!
  • Options
    I was kicked?
  • Options
    Accepted and guild invite sent.
  • SpeedRacer
    1037 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Hi,

I'm a very active daily player. Started the game about a month ago, current level 58, but going up fast!
    Around rank #50 at the arena. Have 2 toons 6* geo soldier and sidious, 5* kylo and qui-gon, and 5 toons 4*...always farming all to level up.

Looking for a nice and mature guild to join.

My in game name: MasterFlinch
    Code: 459-154-186

Thanks.
  • Options
    Dakkon, you had Derm add me from another post for me and 2 other friends ("3 friends looking for a guild")

Here are their ally codes
    SUGOTOM - 398-334-738
    PUREONSLAUGHT - 385-625-581
  • Options
    Ok I will have Derm send those invites right now as well. They should have them shortly.