Shipment Epics now cost Crystals?

Did I miss something?

Replies

• This has been discussed. It would be unwise to bring it up again.

We don't speak of that here.
  • items that cost crystals are full purple items, not salvage, as they previously were. so, if you buy an item with crystals, you get the whole thing, not just /20 or /50 of it.
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    They are a bargain. Cheaper than farming using 100 Crystal refreshes.
  • Magisto
    384 posts Member
    DarthCyren wrote: »
    This has been discussed. It would be unwise to bring it up again.

We don't speak of that here.
    Can we talk about the shipments with Voldemort shards?
  • Baulder001 wrote: »
    Did I miss something?

Its 20 pieces of salvage
  • Randall
    1001 posts Member
    Alita wrote: »
    items that cost crystals are full purple items, not salvage, as they previously were. so, if you buy an item with crystals, you get the whole thing, not just /20 or /50 of it.

Your wrong, I have 2 showing the cost crystals, a full one for 1400 and a 1/50 for 273.
  • Be careful buying shipments, if you're like me and mindlessly buy the 4 shipments every 6 hours that costs credits (not counting shipments that cost crystals) you could fall into a trap!! I mindlessly bought my credit shipments and ALMOST bought a 1,400 crystal shipment that was being sneaky at the bottom. There was one shipment on the top where SIMS use to be that costed 1,600ish so I was aware of that but putting one at the botton? You almost had me EA/CG if I mindlessly wasted 1,400 crystals on the Stun Gun I would have been so mad. Buy purchasing standards that makes that shipment $9.99 assuming I bought $9.99 worth of crystals. Fix that please, I should not have to be weary when I buy shipments with credits.