Free Samsung Data Pack

Replies

• Options
    Im on ios and did facebook connect. I then DL bluestacks and got the game and see the samsung pack but its for a new account. Any way I can load my ios data from facebook connect and getthe pack on my ios account?
  • Options
    I've been wondering if that would work. It seems like it would. Please let us all know if it does.
  • Slushie
    425 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Montanx wrote: »
    Im on ios and did facebook connect. I then DL bluestacks and got the game and see the samsung pack but its for a new account. Any way I can load my ios data from facebook connect and getthe pack on my ios account?

EA_Jesse has stated somewhere on these forums that there's currently no support for cross platform game saves, but they've passed it on to the dev team for consideration as it's a highly requested function right now.

Edit: Found the post. https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/183/#Comment_183
  • Options
    Thanks @Slushie . Now we know.
  • Options
    Thanks for the heads up on that. Thought I was about to have to get yelled at and install the game on my girl's tablet, but Bluestacks worked for me. :)
    461-112-993
    Looking for allies level 40+
  • Options
    your hardware does not support this application! how to solve this for bluestacks?when trying to launch the game?
  • Options
    VERIFIED Bluestacks still giving the Samsung Bundle!

Thank you so much for this, great tip and big of you to share it with everyone here instead of trying to hide it away for yourself. I installed the app to Bluestacks and it worked great, didn't have to go looking for the free bundle it popped up after I logged into the game with my Google account.
    Ally invite code: 692-489-899
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Options
    Wish we Android people could get the iOS bundle.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Options
    Qeltar wrote: »
    Wish we Android people could get the iOS bundle.

What is the iOS bundle?
    Ally invite code: 692-489-899
  • Options
    You're welcome. I don't think there is an IOS bundle. Unless @Qeltar is talking about the IOS founder pack, the resistance trooper?
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Options
    Ya that. Though I am not sure I'd use it, free is free. :D
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Options
    Slushie wrote: »

EA_Jesse has stated somewhere on these forums that there's currently no support for cross platform game saves, but they've passed it on to the dev team for consideration as it's a highly requested function right now.

Edit: Found the post. https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/183/#Comment_183

having issues with link not found. this thread get relocated? im an ios primary user trying to find out if its safe to try and get the samsung pack as well. Thanks
  • Options
    Youtep wrote: »
    Slushie wrote: »

having issues with link not found. this thread get relocated? im an ios primary user trying to find out if its safe to try and get the samsung pack as well. Thanks

Bump. Any ideas or experience? Does anyone have both heroes on one acct?
  • Options
    @Powerlifter450 Thanks for this. It still works. Got my free Samsung Pack. Odd it didn't pop using a Galaxy Note 2. Must be for specific newer devices only.
  • Options
    @ XtremeFodder, you're welcome and thanks for letting everyone know it still works. It doesn't look like anyone with a Note is getting the pack.
  • Options
    Just got it yesterday on my Galaxy S3, thanks for the heads up
  • Options
    I have a Note 4 and got this pack as soon as I started playing the game.
  • Options
    Can anyone confirm yes/no if this pack is possible to acquire on an act started on iOS?
  • Options
    Youtep wrote: »
    Can anyone confirm yes/no if this pack is possible to acquire on an act started on iOS?

I went through the steps and NO if your account is through IOS there is no way to link the gamecenter and google play That I could see. Now of course, if there is anyone who has both First order trooper and the resistance trooper I would love to find out how you did that
  • Options
    OK so we have confirmed that some Note owners are indeed getting this. I made another post today telling people on IOS what the problem is. No cross platform support from the developers yet.
  • Options
    There is an account unique : player ID that should make this entire thing very easy,...also very misleading with Facebook connect not backing up game as everyone assumes it does like many other mobile games.
  • Options
    i tried installing bluestacks2 and then loaded up my profile and didn't see the samsung card pack. any ideas?
  • Options
    I can't look into it for a few days. If it won't come up on Bluestacks 2, try locating an older version. You could also try other emulators. If that fails, devs pulled the offer.
  • Options
    Kicking this back up for the new Android users
  • CMoneyGB
    1 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Thanks so much for letting me know, I got BOBA FETT from the pack I used the crystals on, not a few shards COMPLETE BOBA FETT! I still have the 47 shards I was saving up for him, now I can almost 5* him :p
    Post edited by CMoneyGB on
  • Options
    @Zeeb05 , it may just be another game bug. @CMoneyGB , you're welcome. I figured there were new people who hadn't seen this and were missing out.
  • Feng
    161 posts Member
    Options
    Omg why isn't there a free pack for IOS :( and I'd rather gotten Capatain Phasma instead of Poe and Storm Trooper
  • Anzial
    41 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Got it, thanks OP
    Post edited by Anzial on