(TSUO) The Secret Unknown Order [28/50]. Competitive/Active/Sociable/Raids/Guild Events/Discord

Replies

• Ok, I left my old guild
  • Hi, I,m a very active player . Current level 74 and will turn to 75 today . Arena position at 88 currently , and usually finish above 50 . I would like to join this guild and head to top ranking together . Cheers
    427-137-292 Blackbass
  • Hey. Got in a guild. Thanks for the offer and if this doesn't work out, I'll be back in touch. I like your style.

Thanks again!
  • Daymar wrote: »
    Ok, I left my old guild

Invited.
  • Swavy2k wrote: »
    Hey. Got in a guild. Thanks for the offer and if this doesn't work out, I'll be back in touch. I like your style.

Thanks again!

Thanks bro. Good luck with your guild. Hope it works out. ;)
  • blkbass8 wrote: »
    Hi, I,m a very active player . Current level 74 and will turn to 75 today . Arena position at 88 currently , and usually finish above 50 . I would like to join this guild and head to top ranking together . Cheers
    427-137-292 Blackbass

Invited bro. Hop on board.
  • Lvl 73 6 x 7 star toons. 27k squad power rank 52. Ally code in username
  • Vahelpcenter
    27 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    You have space still in a full guild but the leader hasnt said a.word. have 20 7* almost 77. Arena rank usually top 5 maintain 1 usually. Ally code is 626-859-747
    Post edited by Vahelpcenter on
  • Lvl 73 6 x 7 star toons. 27k squad power rank 52. Ally code in username

You're currently in a guild so I can't invite you.

Leave and tell me when you've left and I'll invite you :)
  • You still looking for more members? Ally code 626-859-747 looking for a guild with a good vision seems this has it.would need to leave current guild if accepted. Let me know.
  • JediArron, let me know when you get up to 40 people and I will be happy to join. I'm in a guild now with about 30 players but I may prefer yours. I've been ranked #1 in arena before and currently I stay around 30. Ally code 217-544-256 BOSSMAN. I have 20 seven star heroes at the moment and I play A LOT.
  • You still looking for more members? Ally code 626-859-747 looking for a guild with a good vision seems this has it.would need to leave current guild if accepted. Let me know.
    You still looking for more members? Ally code 626-859-747 looking for a guild with a good vision seems this has it.would need to leave current guild if accepted. Let me know.
    You still looking for more members? Ally code 626-859-747 looking for a guild with a good vision seems this has it.would need to leave current guild if accepted. Let me know.

Hey bro. Leave your guild and I'll invite you. Seems like you'll be a good match for this guild. Don't panic if I don't accept you immediately as I am going to sleep soon as its 4:30am here. Request to join when you've left. My ally code is:
    986-391-932
  • JediArron, let me know when you get up to 40 people and I will be happy to join. I'm in a guild now with about 30 players but I may prefer yours. I've been ranked #1 in arena before and currently I stay around 30. Ally code 217-544-256 BOSSMAN. I have 20 seven star heroes at the moment and I play A LOT.

Hey bro. Sounds good. The thing is we are filling up fast and are currently at 17 members. I'd advise joining ASAP as I may forget the people asking for reservations lol. Request to join and I'll invite you. 986-391-932

I garuntee it'll be better than your current guild. We are going to make this guild rank 1 on the server.
  • Also requirements updated to top 150 arena score.
  • Just left guild invite when you can. Thanks
  • Active level 77 here. usually in top 10 in pvp.
    16 7 Star chars (and counting)
    486-826-254
  • I like the sound of your guild :)
    Will you be expecting a level of commitment where there's not room for F2P players? If not, I'd be very interested in joining.

Level 73, 3 x 7*, 3 x 6*, 4 x 5*, but I always finish top 50, quite often top 20
    I play every day, and I theorycraft _a lot_ :)

check me out at 381-916-786

I'm reluctant to leave my current guild, but I'll await your reply here
  • Arron invite back plz because system was bugged i am close to 75 with good toons arena top 150 757-516-452
  • I'm lvl 75 I play all day I check my phone for this game every 15mins to spend engery to farm. Like my fiance has been mad about the data we had to boost our plan hahah and I'm about to make a 2nd account on her phone. Im a droid user, i love jawas droids and Gs. In live in the US. In Arizona. I'm not a huge spender but I'm working on it I spend atleast10$ a month.

• Good day,

You replied to my post yesterday, and after reviewing the lore and requirements, I am interested in joining.

If there is still space available, my ally code is 462-889-915.

Thanks,
  • Hi

I am currently in a unsatisfactory guild. This one seems awesome. I'm an active player only level 68 but rank top 50 daily in arena and occasionally top 10.

My ally code: 412-521-158
    Let me know when you have reviewed my application.

Regards
  • I'm ready for that invite. Thanks
  • JJ1928 wrote: »
    Active level 77 here. usually in top 10 in pvp.
    16 7 Star chars (and counting)
    486-826-254

Impressive. Invited.
  • SimonDK wrote: »
    I like the sound of your guild :)
    Will you be expecting a level of commitment where there's not room for F2P players? If not, I'd be very interested in joining.

Level 73, 3 x 7*, 3 x 6*, 4 x 5*, but I always finish top 50, quite often top 20
    I play every day, and I theorycraft _a lot_ :)

check me out at 381-916-786

I'm reluctant to leave my current guild, but I'll await your reply here

I'll invite you. I am always looking for people who like the vision of the guild.

Also I'm intriuged how you got to rank 19 with only 3 7*'s. You must be a very good theory crafter, and that's a very good bonus to have on a guild. Not many people (including myself) have accomplished such a task yet.

Tell me when you've left your guild.
  • Eladrion wrote: »
    Arron invite back plz because system was bugged i am close to 75 with good toons arena top 150 757-516-452

It's not letting me add your ally code so add me:

986-391-932
  • Jedi can i have an invite so i leave my guild?i wrote in the previous page lvl 74
  • kylorexx42 wrote: »
    I'm lvl 75 I play all day I check my phone for this game every 15mins to spend engery to farm. Like my fiance has been mad about the data we had to boost our plan hahah and I'm about to make a 2nd account on her phone. Im a droid user, i love jawas droids and Gs. In live in the US. In Arizona. I'm not a huge spender but I'm working on it I spend atleast10$ a month.

Sounds great.

What's your ally code?
  • Asmodai12 wrote: »
    Good day,

You replied to my post yesterday, and after reviewing the lore and requirements, I am interested in joining.

If there is still space available, my ally code is 462-889-915.

Thanks,

Brilliant.

Invite sent.

Look forward to seeing you in game :)
  • Eladrion wrote: »
    Jedi can i have an invite so i leave my guild?i wrote in the previous page lvl 74

Just checked your first post.

Your second ally code was wrong but the first one worked.

It's not letting me invite you until you leave your current guild.

Tell me when you've left your current guild and I'll invite you :)
  • Done :)