(TSUO) The Secret Unknown Order [28/50]. Competitive/Active/Sociable/Raids/Guild Events/Discord

Replies

• MelBotes wrote: »
    Hi

I am currently in a unsatisfactory guild. This one seems awesome. I'm an active player only level 68 but rank top 50 daily in arena and occasionally top 10.

My ally code: 412-521-158
    Let me know when you have reviewed my application.

Regards

It's pretty amazing that you've reached rank 10 with only 4 7* toons.

That being said, you're probably going to want to work on upgrading a few more characters.

I'm still happy to invite you to the guild though.
    MelBotes wrote: »
    Hi

I am currently in a unsatisfactory guild. This one seems awesome. I'm an active player only level 68 but rank top 50 daily in arena and occasionally top 10.

My ally code: 412-521-158
    Let me know when you have reviewed my application.

Regards

Shoot me a message when you've left your guild and I'll invite you.
  • JediArron wrote: »

I'll invite you. I am always looking for people who like the vision of the guild.

Also I'm intriuged how you got to rank 19 with only 3 7*'s. You must be a very good theory crafter, and that's a very good bonus to have on a guild. Not many people (including myself) have accomplished such a task yet.

Tell me when you've left your guild.

Left my guild and sent a request for you.

As for the rank and theorycrafting, I got a bit lucky with the latest update. My team is Phasma (L), ST Han, RG, Daka and Lumi. The new protection mechanic switched Han from an ok tank to a beast and also improved RG.

But it's a fantastic fun setup and I'd be playing it even if it wasn't effective. Daka and RG stun (a lot!) and Han's taunt with Turn Meter + Phasmas Advantage + Turn Meter mean that pretty early I have 3-4 toons on the opposition stunned. It slows down their damage and allows ST Han to give me a lot of turn meter. I drag out the battle for ages and I also think that gives me a slight edge on defense.

There are counters ofc, and I struggle alot with Taunters on the opposing teams, since I don't have Dispellers or very high damage. Hopefully it'll be a while before everyone has a setup with a tank :)

Oh and Old Daka and Royal Guard are rather powerful even before they reach full stars, just doesn't look that great on paper ;)
  • SimonDK wrote: »
    JediArron wrote: »

I'll invite you. I am always looking for people who like the vision of the guild.

Also I'm intriuged how you got to rank 19 with only 3 7*'s. You must be a very good theory crafter, and that's a very good bonus to have on a guild. Not many people (including myself) have accomplished such a task yet.

Tell me when you've left your guild.

Left my guild and sent a request for you.

As for the rank and theorycrafting, I got a bit lucky with the latest update. My team is Phasma (L), ST Han, RG, Daka and Lumi. The new protection mechanic switched Han from an ok tank to a beast and also improved RG.

But it's a fantastic fun setup and I'd be playing it even if it wasn't effective. Daka and RG stun (a lot!) and Han's taunt with Turn Meter + Phasmas Advantage + Turn Meter mean that pretty early I have 3-4 toons on the opposition stunned. It slows down their damage and allows ST Han to give me a lot of turn meter. I drag out the battle for ages and I also think that gives me a slight edge on defense.

There are counters ofc, and I struggle alot with Taunters on the opposing teams, since I don't have Dispellers or very high damage. Hopefully it'll be a while before everyone has a setup with a tank :)

Oh and Old Daka and Royal Guard are rather powerful even before they reach full stars, just doesn't look that great on paper ;)

Good to know. Maybe I'll be putting my 4* Daka to use sooner than I thought :)
  • PadaWong
    2 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    I'd like to join. 629-482-318. F2P, very active, CST
  • PadaWong wrote: »
    I'd like to join. 629-482-318. F2P, very active, CST

Unfortunately you don't meet the requirements. However, apply again when you get in the top 150 in area.
  • Hi there,
    Yesterday I finished with #141 in the arena. Active and daily player close to level 68 and would love to join your guild.
    972-342-915
  • Player level 75, three 7* toons with 2 more coming in the next week or so. current arena rank #171. I have done everything I could every single day since I got the app in January

Ally code: 488-355-697
  • capozio wrote: »
    Hi there,
    Yesterday I finished with #141 in the arena. Active and daily player close to level 68 and would love to join your guild.
    972-342-915

Unfortunately your squad is a little weak and your current rank isn't in the top 150.
  • Player level 75, three 7* toons with 2 more coming in the next week or so. current arena rank #171. I have done everything I could every single day since I got the app in January

I'll invite you.

You are, however, already in a guild, tell me when you leave.
  • Just left! Thanks!
    Player level 75, three 7* toons with 2 more coming in the next week or so. current arena rank #171. I have done everything I could every single day since I got the app in January

I'll invite you.

Just left. Thanks!
    Player level 75, three 7* toons with 2 more coming in the next week or so. current arena rank #171. I have done everything I could every single day since I got the app in January

I'll invite you.

Just left. Thanks!

Invited :)
  • 643-334-762 add me I'm level 68
  • Jamx153 wrote: »
    643-334-762 add me I'm level 68

Unfortunately you don't qualify to join.
  • 643-334-762 add me I'm level 68
  • 643-334-762 add me pleaseI'm level 68 or join my guild wars not make 0ne great
  • Perniciousducks
    6 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    I'm level 73 (took a week vacation and didn't have internet)

Before vacation I was in the low 100's but am back to 200-250 atm.
    I have 9 7*'s
    Play every day
    Finish all challenges, events, GWs, etc

156-774-311

Happy to use discord and chat about the game
    Post edited by Perniciousducks on
  • I'm level 73 (took a week vacation and didn't have internet)

Before vacation I was in the low 100's but am back to 200-250 atm.
    I have 9 7*'s
    Play every day
    Finish all challenges, events, GWs, etc

156-774-311

• I think you won me over. I'm from the other thread where I was looking for a new "better" guild. I use to be co-regent in Hobbit:KOM of a top 3 alliance. Your vision here was the same I implemented in that game where we routinely finished in the top 10 when all world competitions were going on.
  • The guild that I am in now is not very active and I am looking for a new guild I am level 75 ranked 125ish with 5 7* characters geared out almost to the max. I am a daily player as well. Look me up my code is 264-749-442
  • FobaBett86 wrote: »
    I think you won me over. I'm from the other thread where I was looking for a new "better" guild. I use to be co-regent in Hobbit:KOM of a top 3 alliance. Your vision here was the same I implemented in that game where we routinely finished in the top 10 when all world competitions were going on.

Sounds like you'll fit in very well here.

What's your ally code?
  • The guild that I am in now is not very active and I am looking for a new guild I am level 75 ranked 125ish with 5 7* characters geared out almost to the max. I am a daily player as well. Look me up my code is 264-749-442

Invited you.

Actually, I didn't. You're already in a guild.

Also, did you read through the whole thread and do you think you'll fit in with what I hope to achieve for the guild?
    The guild that I am in now is not very active and I am looking for a new guild I am level 75 ranked 125ish with 5 7* characters geared out almost to the max. I am a daily player as well. Look me up my code is 264-749-442

Also, did you read through the whole thread and do you think you'll fit in with what I hope to achieve for the guild?

Yep and I would leave the current guild that I am in to be apart of this one!
    The guild that I am in now is not very active and I am looking for a new guild I am level 75 ranked 125ish with 5 7* characters geared out almost to the max. I am a daily player as well. Look me up my code is 264-749-442

Leave and I'll invite you right now.

Tell me when you've left.

Just left and just downloaded discord my handle is martystoked

Just left and just downloaded discord my handle is martystoked

Add me on Discord: JediArron#6992
  • hello I am interested in joining. I am level 76 with at least 11 7* some 6* I have almost every to on unlocked
  • hello I am interested in joining. I am level 76 with at least 11 7* some 6* I have almost every to on unlocked

Hey :)

Do you meet the other requirements and feel like you'll fit in with the vibe of the guild and be an interactive member?
  • Please don't bump your own threads.. and check your PM. :/