120 GW winning streaks at level 53 with 60+ million credits to spend

13Next

Replies

• Jsnazz
    349 posts Member
    Lol those credits are meant to spent. It's not like you're saving up to buy a retirement home for Dooku and Daka once they hang up their weapons.
    Any suggestions on what I should spend it on? I have all the shards too. Look at closely at the pictures on the original post.
  • dough
    641 posts Member
    Lol those credits are meant to spent. It's not like you're saving up to buy a retirement home for Dooku and Daka once they hang up their weapons.

hilarious if not disturbing imagery
    lolz
  • Jsnazz wrote: »
    lvl 69 at node 2
    wVnyHOG.png
    Lvl 70 near the last few node
    K5cgQKS.png

How do you have 40 gw tokens?

• CPMP
    974 posts Member
    HutteseO wrote: »
    The OP follows the LETA - Least Efficient Tactics Available. Congrats!

LOL this
  • Magisto
    384 posts Member
    uffdan wrote: »
    Jsnazz wrote: »
    lvl 69 at node 2
    wVnyHOG.png
    Lvl 70 near the last few node
    K5cgQKS.png

Uh oh....
  • @ChefHaze yeah I've got you. I read into what you said. I took it as you had ALL toons maxed. I was thinkin "this dude is FOS".
  • Jsnazz
    349 posts Member
    What to do with all those credits and shards? Anyone have any good suggestions?
  • Smithie
    1427 posts Member

Level your characters buddy, your only hurting yourself in the long run.

You have the credits you have the shards go gear the characters all in one go and have a army of 7*s to dominate.

What ever is left you could still buy Dooku and Old Daka a cheap retirement home ;)
  • Finn
    111 posts Member
    Nice credit but once u hit 80 and start to get those toons to 7* you will feel the pain looool but still am impressed
  • Hobnob
    1097 posts Member
    If I was you I would keep all the credits and come back here to post them every day :smile:
  • Hobnob wrote: »
    If I was you I would keep all the credits and come back here to post them every day :smile:
    :D

Just keep coming back here to talk to unknown people on some obscure Internet forum about your digital 'wealth' that really comes from you not playing the game. Because if you actually did use them you'd have to deal with the fact that despite having lots of resources, and way too much free time on your hands, you don't know how to play the game and you aren't any good.
  • Magisto
    384 posts Member
    ChefHaze wrote: »
    Hobnob wrote: »
    :D

Just keep coming back here to talk to unknown people on some obscure Internet forum about your digital 'wealth' that really comes from you not playing the game. Because if you actually did use them you'd have to deal with the fact that despite having lots of resources, and way too much free time on your hands, you don't know how to play the game and you aren't any good.
    Way to be a colossal ****
  • This is a very interesting post to me. I have an account at level 65. Have 36 completed galactic wars on this account. I haven't missed any energy since starting this account and completed every galactic war possible.

You must have been playing for at least 4 months. I think it's awesome you found a way you like to play. Just curious why you keep your characters at such a low level for such a long time? Your account level must be over 70?
  • Good job man!!
  • Smithie
    1427 posts Member
    Sorry I couldnt help myself
  • Jsnazz
    349 posts Member
    This is a very interesting post to me. I have an account at level 65. Have 36 completed galactic wars on this account. I haven't missed any energy since starting this account and completed every galactic war possible.

You must have been playing for at least 4 months. I think it's awesome you found a way you like to play. Just curious why you keep your characters at such a low level for such a long time? Your account level must be over 70?
    Good question. I did it mainly for the challenge and most importantly , I dont want to be a lemming like everyone else who chasing after a level or gears. I also did it without spending a dime to prove this game is truly ftp. Now I stopped playing and I've lost nothing. Am I unique? Nope.

• Galdin_Wan
    589 posts Member
    uffdan wrote: »

I have 70, you used to use GW tokens to refresh the shipments not crystals.

• shampoo
    442 posts Member
    Now quadruple the current credits you have and you might be ok when it comes time to bring people to lvl80. It's around 2m to go from 70-80
  • Vitriol
    4 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    I think this guy is brilliant...he has figured out a way to make the game challenging for himself in an entirely different way. Your strategy must be stellar if you beat GW with that roster. Plus, you're in an enviable place, where you haven't blown your wad (literally and figuratively) on characters that have been nerfed. I have 4 or 5 toons who I look at (I'm looking at you, Talia) and just shake my head at the resources wasted. You can see where everything is heading and dump your resources all at once.