(TSUO) The Secret Unknown Order [28/50]. Competitive/Active/Sociable/Raids/Guild Events/Discord

Replies

• Level 75. Any room?
  • I could be interested. Would have to leave current guild. Although I will say I prolly won't use the outside the game chat thing. But will use guild chat regularly. If that kicks me out then so be it. I'm more of a casual player but my rank is always inside top 100 and usually inside top 50.
    946-393-993
  • KyleDvan wrote: »
    Level 75. Any room?

Do you meet the other requirements? And what's your ally code? I'll inspect your profile.
  • Imanidiot wrote: »
    I could be interested. Would have to leave current guild. Although I will say I prolly won't use the outside the game chat thing. But will use guild chat regularly. If that kicks me out then so be it. I'm more of a casual player but my rank is always inside top 100 and usually inside top 50.
    946-393-993

Sorry bro but we're looking for people who like our vision and are happy to meet the requirements. You will easily find another guild though.
  • Please don't bump your own threads.. and check your PM. :/

I checked my PM. Apologies for capitalizing the words and self-bumping.
  • Still looking for more members who fit our criteria.
  • IF you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask me.
  • I'm not sure if I'm gonna fit your criteria but I'm keen to raid so thought I'd apply and see how it goes!

I'm currently level 73 with my fave team level 69-70. Three are 7* and working on the others. 135-592-784

My arena ranking fluctuates. I get under 500 every day and then I'm usually back to 600-700 when my 5 goes resets, then I get back down. I'm currently 649 and about to start my battles on it. My rank is consistently improving.

Happy to use a third party chat and am active every day.

• Kenndrah wrote: »
    I'm not sure if I'm gonna fit your criteria but I'm keen to raid so thought I'd apply and see how it goes!

I'm currently level 73 with my fave team level 69-70. Three are 7* and working on the others. 135-592-784

My arena ranking fluctuates. I get under 500 every day and then I'm usually back to 600-700 when my 5 goes resets, then I get back down. I'm currently 649 and about to start my battles on it. My rank is consistently improving.

What part of the criteria do you think you will not hit?
  • JediArron wrote: »
    Kenndrah wrote: »
    I'm not sure if I'm gonna fit your criteria but I'm keen to raid so thought I'd apply and see how it goes!

Just the arena rank not being under 500 all the time.
    JediArron wrote: »

If what you say is true, then that's fine.

We'll help you get there.

I sent you an invite.

• Kenndrah
    4 posts Member
    edited April 2016

I sent you an invite.

Thanks :D invite isn't coming up anywhere. Possible because I only recently left another guild? I joined a random one until I realised it was going nowhere and then left. I think there's a cool down period before it let's me join again.

Edit: of course as soon as I posted that it came up.

I sent you an invite.

Thanks :D invite isn't coming up anywhere. Possible because I only recently left another guild? I joined a random one until I realised it was going nowhere and then left. I think there's a cool down period before it let's me join again.

Edit: of course as soon as I posted that it came up.

Haven't got your Discord invite yet.

JediArron#6992
  • Hi there I hope you havent filled up yet! I'm a lv 71 who places top 50-100 every single day! I have completed every single daily achievment since I made this account a few months ago ans I intend to be the most active player in the guild. If you are interested in a dedicated player who logs on every hour, my code is: 469-987-338

• Hi there I hope you havent filled up yet! I'm a lv 71 who places top 50-100 every single day! I have completed every single daily achievment since I made this account a few months ago ans I intend to be the most active player in the guild. If you are interested in a dedicated player who logs on every hour, my code is: 469-987-338

Sounds great.

I have invited you :)

Add me on Discord and I'll invite you to the guild chat:

JediArron#6992
  • I am highly interested in an active, competitive, talking guild!! I love your passion and I will follow you to the pits of doom if you consider me for your guild! 625-534-772.

I have lowered the requirements and would love to have you on board now.

Tell me when you've left your guild and I'll shoot you an invite.
  • qlimax wrote: »
    Hello,

I'm level 74 every day active player with a few 7* from Germany. I play the game from beginning starting to get more and more addicted. Since I went to holiday for 1 week I lost some ranks from 200 to 700. Will be up in max 7 days again. Feel free to add me:

178-177-419

See you in game!

Hey bro.

I've lowered the requirements and would love to have you on board.

• jamdrew wrote: »
    I'm interested. I'm level 76 with a very developed roster and play daily. My ally code is 623-571-263.

Hey bro.

I'd love to have you on board.

Tell me when you've left your guild and I'll invite you straight away.
  • 873-967-653
    Level 73 with 7 - 7 star characters
    Pay players on way too much each day!

Would love to have you on board.

Tell me when you've left your guild and I'll send you an invite immediately.

• blkbass8 wrote: »
    Hi, I,m a very active player . Current level 74 and will turn to 75 today . Arena position at 88 currently , and usually finish above 50 . I would like to join this guild and head to top ranking together . Cheers
    427-137-292 Blackbass

I would love to have you on board.

I sent you an invite which you can accept when you leave your guild :)

• JediArron, let me know when you get up to 40 people and I will be happy to join. I'm in a guild now with about 30 players but I may prefer yours. I've been ranked #1 in arena before and currently I stay around 30. Ally code 217-544-256 BOSSMAN. I have 20 seven star heroes at the moment and I play A LOT.

We're nearing the 40 member mark :)
  • JJ1928 wrote: »
    Active level 77 here. usually in top 10 in pvp.
    16 7 Star chars (and counting)
    486-826-254

You're already in a guild so I can't invite you, but tell me when you've left and I'll shoot you an invite.
  • Swavy2k wrote: »
    Hey. Got in a guild. Thanks for the offer and if this doesn't work out, I'll be back in touch. I like your style.

Thanks again!

Is it working out? :)
  • kylorexx42 wrote: »
    I'm lvl 75 I play all day I check my phone for this game every 15mins to spend engery to farm. Like my fiance has been mad about the data we had to boost our plan hahah and I'm about to make a 2nd account on her phone. Im a droid user, i love jawas droids and Gs. In live in the US. In Arizona. I'm not a huge spender but I'm working on it I spend atleast10$ a month.

What's your ally code again?
  • MelBotes wrote: »
    Hi

I am currently in a unsatisfactory guild. This one seems awesome. I'm an active player only level 68 but rank top 50 daily in arena and occasionally top 10.

My ally code: 412-521-158
    Let me know when you have reviewed my application.

Regards

Would love to have you in the guild.

I seem to have accidentally missed your application.

Tell me when you leave your guild and I'll send you an invite :)
  • PadaWong wrote: »
    I'd like to join. 629-482-318. F2P, very active, CST

Hey.

I've readjusted the requirements to join the guild.

Tell me when you leave your guild and I'll invite you to mine :)
  • capozio wrote: »
    Hi there,
    Yesterday I finished with #141 in the arena. Active and daily player close to level 68 and would love to join your guild.
    972-342-915

Would love to have you on board.

• FobaBett86 wrote: »
    I think you won me over. I'm from the other thread where I was looking for a new "better" guild. I use to be co-regent in Hobbit:KOM of a top 3 alliance. Your vision here was the same I implemented in that game where we routinely finished in the top 10 when all world competitions were going on.

Hey I didn't hear back from you but I'd still like to have your in the guild as you like our vision :)

Drop me your ally code and I'll invite you.
  • hello I am interested in joining. I am level 76 with at least 11 7* some 6* I have almost every to on unlocked

Hey.

I didn't hear back from you and wondered whether you met the other requirements.

If you do then I'll happily send you an invitation.

If you're already in a guild then join us instead (as we're better ;) )
  • KyleDvan wrote: »
    Level 75. Any room?

Hey.

I didn't hear back from you.

There's still some room and we're eager to have people join who meet are requirements and like our vision.

Would you fit in if you joined?

If so, drop your ally code and I'll send you an invite.