Mobs 8 levs below me crushing me

My level 40, all 4 Star characters cannot beat your level 32 Sandtroopers Scouts because they have a grenade AOE with a one turn cool down.

This is fùcking bullshìt. Mobs my level should be a challenge, 8 levels below me with 4* characters should not be dying in one round with heals.

Fix your shìt or watch me challenge my bank on any funds paid.

Replies

• Options
    I managed to beat them. Wasn't easy but I managed. I'm sure I'm not the only one either. Perhaps you should leave the game it does get more difficult.
  • Options
    What did you use?
  • Options
    Never have I played a game where character levels meant virtually nothing like this piece of broken shìt.
  • Options
    Yep. Mission 4L on light side and 4G on dark side gave me so much difficulty due to 6 enemies spamming AOE attacks. I'm level 39 and they are level 30/31. I'm hoping this is a bug that will be fixed because the game was a fun fairly easy grind until these missions that had me stopped for nearly a week. If the game is going to be this hard after this (like needing level 50s to beat mid 30s) then they are going to lose a lot of players plain and simple.
  • Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    It's rumored that this is fixed on their end, and will be out to us in next week's update. :)
    My ally code: 296-673-769. Wish we could have more than 35.
  • Options
    Yeah "rumored" and "next week" doesn't fix it. I may end up challenging the charges this weekend.
  • Options
    jesus **** these **** retards at EA do not know how to **** test this **** do they
  • Options
    this **** piece of **** is literally going to make me never want to play EA games again, cancel my SWTOR subscription (which I **** beta tested no less) and never buy their **** games first hand and only get second hand sales so they don't get any more money.
  • Options
    So was finally able to beat this round. Trick was borrowing Old Ben because of his ability block spell. If you can survive first two round you'll make it to 3 and most likely pass. Used 2 healers with Old Ben at lev 39.
  • Options
    Was this fixed in the update last night? I'm coming up on those missions.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • Options
    If you have all 4 stars just borrow Old Ben and if you have 1-2 healers you should make it. I only had 4 star Chewie and 2 Consular, 3 star Jawa, 2 star resistance fighter, and 1 star clone sergeant which was really helpful because it reduced their fast turn meters by 30 percent with suppressive fire.