• KnightOfGwyn15
    140 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    o-STAR-WARS-facebook.jpg
    That's going to be you
  • KnightOfGwyn15
    140 posts Member
    edited January 2016
  • Holy Cheater Batman! How is that even possible yet?
  • Drop JC, get Poe! Also if you have Lando and Leia, why not drop Lumi and get pick up Ewok Elder?
  • There's always that reply that critiques the player's strategy beside commenting on the issue at hand.

Every time. lol
  • slmcmr
    875 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    De the teams we encounter in GW belong to random players? I thought they were created randomly..
  • I think there's an exploit for his shards..someone posted about it on reddit.
  • GW is a mix of player comps and random comps, so it could be one of the random comps that pulled a 7* vader. That said I dont know of a way to actually tell for sure, so unless somebody else does it's anyone's guess.
  • Did I miss something? How is this even possible yet?

Is this maybe an employee with a test account or something?
  • I've seen level 40-48's on my server using 5* Vader in Arena soooo... yeah. Not sure how to get all those achievements at that level.
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Many on GW are just AI teams, I'm sure. Otherwise I'd get some crap teams and unfortunately I rarely do hehe
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Papa_Tate wrote: »
    Holy Cheater Batman! How is that even possible yet?

Tossing the word cheater with no proof is just wrong. depending on what u spend i have 0 issue believing its legit (i know a guy w/ vader 6*)

Just cause someone has something you dont does NOT make them a cheater smh
  • Yeah, i think some of the teams you encounter in GW are Player-Teams and some are indeed AI-Teams. Probably something similar to how the Ally System works.
    If the programm can't find you a suitable team to battle ( vaguely affiliated to your current PvP Powerlevel ) it just randomly builds you one ( or picks one from a previously generated list or something ). Stars, Gear, Team Composition etc. should follow some patterns but it may still result in rather weird Teams/Characters.
    You see AI Allies with "incorrect" Star Ratings all the time, so this 7* Vader should be something similar.
  • Darivon
    134 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Elyndria wrote: »
    I think there's an exploit for his shards..someone posted about it on reddit.
    Could be that i missed it, or it got deleted rather fast but i didn't see anything about something like that on reddit. It's already a hotly debated issue as is. We are waiting for CG to take action but meanwhile, please put down the pitchforks.
    Abyss wrote: »
    Tossing the word cheater with no proof is just wrong. depending on what u spend i have 0 issue believing its legit (i know a guy w/ vader 6*)
    Although your intent is noble and just i'm pretty sure there is currently no possible way of obtaining more than a 4* Vader with approx. 40/65 shards. The end justifies the means is a tricky one ;)
  • Abyss wrote: »

Chill out Abyss. The guy was joking you jackazz.
  • Sparsile
    24 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Abyss wrote: »

There aren't enough achievements in the game to 7* a Vader. The promotion achievement caps at 50 and the unlock achievement caps at every character currently in the game. The hard mode achievements obviously cap at 6 since 7 isn't open yet. That leaves the GW achievement which is limited by the number of days played(even since soft launch), the shipment achievement(I doubt more than a handful of players in the game have the 1500 which is only 5 shards anyway), and the two arena achievements(not nearly enough here, even assuming #1 since soft launch and all 5 battles used daily)

That said it might be a randomly generated AI team, until I see a screen of a 7* Vader in the arena I'll assume that's the case.

• Wasn't there a month of Vader login rewards?
  • Unless someone found a cheat, I do not think there is anyway to get a 6* Vader, let alone a 7*. I'm close to completing all achievements and my Vader will not even hit 5*, UNLESS there are 2 achievements I know nothing about ( like after I funish 100 GW campaigns you have another one for 200 ).

On a side note, I did see a allies leader 3* vader, and an allies 2* boba.
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    Can you comment on this @CG_AaronNemoyten?
    Profile: Keaven
    Guild: Fear The Boot
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    Cleaner wrote: »
    IMG_0964_zpsc5dcszki.jpg

IMG_0965_zpsfrbzikyr.jpg

i have a difficult time believing this unless it's a display issue. the only way to acquire more shards outside of gw, is through achievements and the easiest ones are not time gated. aka ls/ds character unlocks (does have a limit) and promotions (again, has a limit) as well as hard mode (yea, you know...limits).

if he unlocked additional characters, why is he using daka, dooku, sid, lumi (the f2p cookie cutter team with zero synergy) AND why are they so low starred?

i'm dubious myself.
    mighty chlorians
  • @EA_Jesse Mentioned to you about the exploits, this is another one. You guys need to do some major accounts shutdowns
  • Ppl reported getting bad we from Bronz packs. My guess ppl that drop lots of cash
  • I still believe it's a bug.

As I have said. I have seen 2* and 3* Vader's before. Yet when you unlock him he is 4*. I also seen a 2* boba today.
  • Time
    293 posts Member
    Maybe this was from soft launch? I've only seen a few 5* Vaders. When you are in Gw doesn't it always show the persons name?
  • I believe that as mentioned earlier, GW uses random teams matched to your level and total power. Someone mentioned on reddit he discovered a bug for infinite shards, so it could be an exploit, though the rate of 7* Vaders appearing supports the first theory better.

Abyss said that he knows some with a 6* Vader, even though many have pointed out that it is impossible. I think that friend could come here and post how he got it, and add to the knowledge pool. No pressure of course. It is interesting how that friend did it, when people who spent more than $5000 on this game said it is not (not me by the way...I am too scrub).
  • Vader shards do come from bronzium pulls I have received 2 that way. And I bought 2 for 100 crystals from the store. Maybe someone's very lucky.
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    i honestly don't think that even if you spent 10000USD you could get vader to 7*. the character roster is limited. the number of hard missions is capped by level. you can't refresh gw. promotions are limited by roster.

the only options available to buy your way to a higher ranked vader are:
    pvp refreshes
    earner
    shipment refreshes (not arena)

i'm skeptical for good reason. outside of the shard exploit, i don't think it's possible
    mighty chlorians
  • If this is an exploit, its hard to notice in pvp. Just dont make vader the leader and you wont notice he is 7*
    Lets just hope its some random generated account
  • Whiskey wrote: »
    Wasn't there a month of Vader login rewards?

It was FOTP shards.