GAME UPDATE - 12/3/2015

Prev1
GAME UPDATE – 12/3/2015

NOTE: This update is now available for download in the App store or Google Play. Please be aware that this update may not be available to everyone immediately, so please check back if you don’t see it.

Characters and Abilities

• Fixed a bug with one of Count Dooku's Unique ability upgrades that granted a 25% chance to gain some Turn Meter whenever he Counters or Assists; the bug caused this effect to activate 100% of the time.

• Fixed a bug that made the Max Health bonus from Ahsoka Tano's Unique ability dispel-able.

• Fixed a bug that made Healing Immunity not properly flagged as a Debuff, preventing it from being dispelled or counted by effects that check debuffed targets.

• Fixed a bug that could cause Advantage to grant very little Defense Penetration, instead of 100%.

General Changes

• A bug that was being encountered in Cantina Battles has been fixed.

• There is now a better indication of whose turn it is to attack in your party.

• Crit, Potency, & Tenacity are now showing proper percentage values.
Community Manager for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes | Follow me on Twitter - Darokaz

Replies

• Davo
    121 posts Member
    did it also update the Power ratings in the arena? Opponents that were showing around 11k and 12k earlier today are now showing around 17k and 18k
  • Crit chance still shows as a flat number, not a percentage (which would actually be very useful). Tenacity, potency, crit damage number conversions working as advertised.
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Jesse, any news on fixing Asajj? Her opponent buff removal ability is not working properly -- defense buffs are never removed, and other buffs are "resisted" a huge percentage of the time.

Thanks.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Suggestion (and apologies if this isn't the proper forum); the new icon showing you which character's turn it is is pretty good, but it would also be useful to have a clear display of which character will move next. Of course you can get a rough indication by eyeing the blue turn meters, but when two chars have turns close together it can be hard to discern which one will be first.
  • I kind of expected just bug fixes for the first couple patches, but anxiously awaiting guilds and ships.
    SWGoHCantina.com - Database of everything SWGoH. Fear the Boot |FTB| - One of the 1st Elite Alliances.
  • Assume all that extra content is anywhere from 1-4 months out...1 month for the stuff that needed more time to tweak, 4 months for stuff that takes more effort and is on the back burner.
  • Will the dark side starter pack which was 4.99 be back?
    Ally code: 142 632 538 ADD ME
    Level 40
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    You guys really need to fix ally points. They are not being awarded to people who lend, only borrow.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • @Qeltar This was brought up today and is being looked into. Can you message me some exact details about this and what you are seeing? (or not seeing) EXAMPLE: if you are sitting at 100 ally points and you know for a fact that someone used your character and you are still sitting at 100 ally points afterwards.
    Community Manager for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes | Follow me on Twitter - Darokaz
  • Please... Make it compatible with Xperia Sp.
  • My update isn't even working.. It's half way round the update circle on my iPad and won't go any further.
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    A daily mail awarding lending ally points would be good. Showing the list of allies and number of times loaned would also be useful for keeping active allies.
    Profile: Keaven
    Guild: Fear The Boot
  • Keaven wrote: »
    A daily mail awarding lending ally points would be good. Showing the list of allies and number of times loaned would also be useful for keeping active allies.

That's the one I'm waiting for.
  • Update is working perfectly for me though why why did you fix dooku sniffle.
  • Dooku was fine. Noobs cry too much. With all this so called fixing. Why didn't you fix the galactic war. Why are you matchmaking us with people 20 lvls higher. This is ridiculous. Plz fix this nonsense. I know this happens to not just me
  • There will be gold card packs to buy soon or not? I have 2650 crystals and i am not sure about buying 8 chrome cards, i am used to be unlucky with this things, waiting for something new am I right or just loosing time and power?
  • Dooku was fine. Noobs cry too much. With all this so called fixing. Why didn't you fix the galactic war. Why are you matchmaking us with people 20 lvls higher. This is ridiculous. Plz fix this nonsense. I know this happens to not just me

Dooku right? Did u have? He could hit u with 100% of counter attack even if u aoe + free extra attack of counter and free extra of normal attack so he attack u like 4 times for mine poor chewacca once
  • Dear devs and community manager(s),

Please make the News section visible to people who are not logged in. It appears empty and is not accessible unless one logs in with Origin account.
    ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ ︵ DOE
  • There will be gold card packs to buy soon or not? I have 2650 crystals and i am not sure about buying 8 chrome cards, i am used to be unlucky with this things, waiting for something new am I right or just loosing time and power?

Save them man. They should be coming soon. The packs expire in 24 hours

Dooku right? Did u have? He could hit u with 100% of counter attack even if u aoe + free extra attack of counter and free extra of normal attack so he attack u like 4 times for mine poor chewacca once

Why are u crying over one character. There's dozens of them. Quit whining and build Ur team. Then u might win. EA needs to tend to important issues like the Galactic War. This event is crucial to the ultimate upgrades to my team and your making it impossible to beat if your matchmaking opponents that are 20 lvls higher

The packs expire in 24 hours? The Chronium packs?
  • I keep getting matched with people way stronger than me and my game lags turns off by itself and freezes all the time plz fix this in your next update

The packs expire in 24 hours? The Chronium packs?

No. The starter bundle packs. If they change up there marketing I'm sure they will update the entire data pack store. Which therefore. Bring on the gold

What do you mean by "gold card packs"? The only ones available to buy in game for crystals are the Chromium ones.
  • Slushie wrote: »
    There will be gold card packs to buy soon or not? I have 2650 crystals and i am not sure about buying 8 chrome cards, i am used to be unlucky with this things, waiting for something new am I right or just loosing time and power?

What do you mean by "gold card packs"? The only ones available to buy in game for crystals are the Chromium ones.

Have you not noticed the gold one that is floating around with the others at the main menu. For the data pack store icon shows numerous of colored data packs floating and it looks like gold might be next
  • Slushie wrote: »
    There will be gold card packs to buy soon or not? I have 2650 crystals and i am not sure about buying 8 chrome cards, i am used to be unlucky with this things, waiting for something new am I right or just loosing time and power?

Have you not noticed the gold one that is floating around with the others at the main menu. For the data pack store icon shows numerous of colored data packs floating and it looks like gold might be next

Oh right! It looks like that's an old graphic that they've overlooked and forgot to change.

Back in beta there were 3 different card types available for purchase: Bronzium, Chromium, and Auridium (the gold ones).

Bronzium is pretty much the same as it is now, but Auridium was the tier up from Chromium. I can't remember exactly what you could get that was better than the Chromium, but they took it away right before Global launch and simplified it to just Bronze and Chrome cards.

The cards back then were very different too. Instead of only dropping character shards like the current Chromiums do, both cards actually had a chance to drop credits or gear/skill upgrade materials, so the odds of getting a character drop were smaller than they are now. Although I think the Auridium 10x pack used to guarantee at least one full character.

No one knows if they have any intention of bringing back the Auridium cards as the devs haven't said anything about them.

The current card system is better any way.

The red ones in the same graphic appear to be the data cards that get given out from the tutorials and stuff.
  • im level 40 i went up against 53 team in galactic war with epic gear and i let my secondary team die then killed with first team but he had no healers and one character with aoe lol
  • There is a glitch when you train your character and it won't show how much power you went up!
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    Duncan wrote: »
    There is a glitch when you train your character and it won't show how much power you went up!
    have also experienced that on occasion.
    Profile: Keaven
    Guild: Fear The Boot
This discussion has been closed.