Servers can't handle the traffic?

Prev1345678
Nice! It's Arena time and what we get? We get kicked and unable to join the game. And it's the day of guild arena challenge. Coincidence? Personal device failure? I don't think so. You make so much **** money on this game but you can't get better servers and handle the traffic.. Lame.

Replies

• I'm unable to get past the Loading Cantina screen. I tried the steps listed in the sticky thread above with no improvement. This same issue seems to be affecting several other people in my guild.
  • Hi Dave. Tried all the fixes I could find.

Playing on Android, Droid Maxx 2.
  • Stacker
    4 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Having the same issue on Android since client update, have tried reinstalling (including clearing cache and data) and restarting several times with no success.

Edit: Running on Galaxy S6, Android 6.0.1

It's also worth noting that so far everyone who has posted in this thread is in the same guild - Ima GoonDi. Perhaps there is an issue relating to the guild?
  • Malgrin
    149 posts Member
    Same Problem. I'm running a Galaxy S 5, but also tried AndyOS, stuck at loading.
  • Malgrin
    149 posts Member
    Ima GoonDi is on a separate forum with a couple other guilds. Friends from our other guilds are able to log in, but so far, no one from our guild can log in.
  • I'm having the same problem, also in the same guild.
  • Ditto. Same issue, same guild. Can't get into the game at all.
  • Same issue, same guild. Force stopping/clearing cache doesn't work - just stuck on 'loading cantina'.
  • Yet another person in this guild who can't log in. Please fix this!
  • Also in Ima GoonDi guild on iOS. Can't get past loading cantina screen for hours.
  • Also in Ima GoonDi and stuck loading cantina for the last 3 hours. Why is our guild unable to log in?
  • Also in Ima Goondi and have not been able to connect since around 1 or 2 pm. Stuck on loading screen.
  • @EA_Jesse Could you please take a look at this. Our entire Guild is unable to access this game. We are using different devices (including iOS and Android), and we are across several time zones. I think several of us still need to finish GW for rewards.
  • Hey everyone,

We'll look into this to see what might be going on.

Thanks.
    Community Manager for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes | Follow me on Twitter - Darokaz
  • Just another on the pile of not being able to log in. Same guild, iOS if it helps.
  • Malgrin
    149 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    EA_Jesse wrote: »
    Hey everyone,

We'll look into this to see what might be going on.

Thanks.

Much appreciated!

We have members that are unable to compete in Arena (US EST), so this is pretty pressing for them.
  • One more from the same guild
  • iOS player, in IGD as well, unable to log-in since around 3PM EST. I get the Loading Cantina screen, even get confirmation that I'm logged in to iOS's Game Center (Welcome back, r4ns0m). Did a reboot of device, shut down, etc. Thanks!
  • Any updates?

Thanks
  • This is something we are actively looking into. We will be doing what we can to resolve this as quickly as possible.
  • This is something we are actively looking into. We will be doing what we can to resolve this as quickly as possible.

Thanks!
  • Same here. Same guild, same problem. Tried the advised countermeasure in the other thread and also tried reinstalling.
  • Malgrin
    149 posts Member
    Hey,

I just wanted to update you guys that no one in our guild has been able to log in. We communicate over on another thread, and everyone in THIS guild (Ima GoonDi) is unable to login to the game.

Thanks
  • Hey Guys,

We're still working on this issue (sorry that it is just your Guild...)

I'll give you all another update shortly on what we can do to solve this.

Thanks for your patience.
    Community Manager for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes | Follow me on Twitter - Darokaz
  • Malgrin
    149 posts Member
    EA_Jesse wrote: »
    Hey Guys,

We're still working on this issue (sorry that it is just your Guild...)

I'll give you all another update shortly on what we can do to solve this.

Thanks for your patience.

Thanks for working hard on this...I know it's getting late.
  • Another on the igd pile. Pretty sure I was logged in playing around 1pm cst it locked up on me and haven't been able to play since.
  • IGD member here, haven't been able to log in now for close to 10 hours.
  • Kiev
    1 posts Member
    IGD member here as well. I've been trying to connect all day.
  • IGD, still nothing. Almost 12 hours, the Rancor is laughing his **** off!
  • Hey Guys,

I worked with some of our engineers tonight and we think we've found the problem. We're hoping to get a fix in tomorrow so that you all can get back in game.

Also, could you please have your Guild Leader send me a PM here on the forums? I want to discuss this situation with them.

Thanks, and again, I'm very sorry that this is happening, but we'll try to make it right :)