New Shipment Characters

Im hearing talks of EA adding new shipment characters to arena shipments & galatic shipments if so im extremely excited as current characters after Sid havent peaked any interest from me, can anybody confirm this ? because Sid should be 7* tomorrow & id rather hold on to my tokens for a new character then chug em into a character I Probably won't like.

Replies

• I'm exactly the same, got almost 8k saved up hoping for something new
  • Benr3600
    1098 posts Member
    I am unlocking new heroes for the cheevos/vader shards.
  • I got 7 sid yesterday and now storing my tokens hoping for something new to come. If not I will invest in Asajj
  • Rogerfan wrote: »
    I got 7 sid yesterday and now storing my tokens hoping for something new to come. If not I will invest in Asajj

Sooner or later they'll put something new in, and we'll be ready when they do
  • it should be more interactive.. maybe having an option to dismiss a shard you are not interested in, and get another randomly, with a maximum of 3 dismiss per day or week ..
    It is just an idea I been having
  • I think they should cycle through different toons for every refresh. It would make it nice to be able to upgrade characters like liea, lando and qui gon without having to spend money on them.
  • OregonWeed wrote: »
    I think they should cycle through different toons for every refresh. It would make it nice to be able to upgrade characters like liea, lando and qui gon without having to spend money on them.

But that would make unlocking characters that are your main focus impossible.

• Im hearing talks of EA adding new shipment characters to arena shipments & galatic shipments if so im extremely excited as current characters after Sid havent peaked any interest from me, can anybody confirm this ? because Sid should be 7* tomorrow & id rather hold on to my tokens for a new character then chug em into a character I Probably won't like.

*PIQUED any interest

Asajj and Savage are good. HK-47 is quite difficult to defeat sometimes, IG-88 and Akbar could be quite useful too.

P.S. Sorry for being a Grammar (German soldier in WW2 because you can't say that word here).
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • @cosmicturtle333 You can say Grammar Stormtrooper :)
  • @cosmicturtle333 You can say Grammar Stormtrooper :)

But then when someone says FO Stormtrooper its like they're telling me to flip off :cry:
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • AbysmalDarkside
    316 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Im hearing talks of EA adding new shipment characters to arena shipments & galatic shipments if so im extremely excited as current characters after Sid havent peaked any interest from me, can anybody confirm this ? because Sid should be 7* tomorrow & id rather hold on to my tokens for a new character then chug em into a character I Probably won't like.

*PIQUED any interest

Asajj and Savage are good. HK-47 is quite difficult to defeat sometimes, IG-88 and Akbar could be quite useful too.

P.S. Sorry for being a Grammar (German soldier in WW2 because you can't say that word here).

Its cool bro not really focused on any grammar here, but EHHHH yea & no, Nobody really stands out its so difficult trying to find a solid squad man just 7 starred my sidious, Got nobody to go for, I was thinking savage, but ehhhh Idk if I truly want him though he is the top choice just because his character is badass Its a struggle either waste arena tokens & risk new characters coming out that I might like more, OR Wait