(TSUO) The Secret Unknown Order [28/50]. Competitive/Active/Sociable/Raids/Guild Events/Discord

Replies

• I'm interested I'm Crystal eyes I am a lv 75 player with multiple 7* toons and gear levels XII and IX. I rank around 200 or better on an average day in pvp.
    613-479-286
  • I'm interested I'm Crystal eyes I am a lv 75 player with multiple 7* toons and gear levels XII and IX. I rank around 200 or better on an average day in pvp.
    613-479-286

Would love to have you on board.

Tell me when you've left your guild and I'll shoot you an invite.
  • I'm level 71 I'm not in the top 500 don't play arena often but I have strong characters , social and on here 24/7
    My code is 167-261-778
  • I'm level 71 I'm not in the top 500 don't play arena often but I have strong characters , social and on here 24/7
    My code is 167-261-778

Seeing as you meet the other requirements I'll shoot you an invite right now.

We'll help you improve :)
    My code is 167-261-778

Actually you'll have to leave your guild as you're currently in a guild.
  • Thanks !!
  • Thanks !!

You're welcome :)
    613-479-286

Sent you an ally request to add you to our guild
    613-479-286

Sent you an ally request to add you to our guild

Thanks Marty :]
  • Heya, I like the posting and the idea for the guild. I'm lvl 76 with 11x lvl 7 toons (max gear save for a couple 50-count stun cuffs). Sub 50 arena finishes daily, and I log on several times a day. I take direction well and want to raid lvl 5 or 6 as soon as possible. (I have saved my dark-side hard missions for this evening so I can get started on tomorrow once the reset happens). Ally code 687-375-174.
  • Heya, I like the posting and the idea for the guild. I'm lvl 76 with 11x lvl 7 toons (max gear save for a couple 50-count stun cuffs). Sub 50 arena finishes daily, and I log on several times a day. I take direction well and want to raid lvl 5 or 6 as soon as possible. (I have saved my dark-side hard missions for this evening so I can get started on tomorrow once the reset happens). Ally code 687-375-174.

Sent you an invite.

Great to see you on board :)
  • If you want an invite then drop a post on the thread.
  • CHalo
    1 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Hi,

I am level 75, I have (9) player with 7 stars and usually rank in Tier #9-#10.
    I would be glad to be part of your squad.

956-942-912

Thanks!
  • CHalo wrote: »
    Hi,

I am level 75, I have (7) player with 7 stars and usually rank in Tier #9-#10.

956-942-912

Thanks!

Sounds great bro. Sent you an invite just now :)
  • My guild is lost. I need a guild with players who actually play. I will earn my coinage. Level 76. Regular top 50 in arena. Want to have fun and end the frustration. Lots of maxed characters. 351-773-948. Confirm and I'll dump my progress in the current guild.
  • SUPERG1 wrote: »
    My guild is lost. I need a guild with players who actually play. I will earn my coinage. Level 76. Regular top 50 in arena. Want to have fun and end the frustration. Lots of maxed characters. 351-773-948. Confirm and I'll dump my progress in the current guild.

Confirmed.

Excuse the late reply.

Just ate dinner.

Tell me when you leave and I'll invite you.
  • CHalo wrote: »
    Hi,

I am level 75, I have (9) player with 7 stars and usually rank in Tier #9-#10.

956-942-912

Thanks!

Sounds great.

I'll invite you now.
  • I'm level 73 450-550 arena. Play every morning noon and night. Love your passion and commitment to your guild. 966-214-766. Would love to join your guild. Thanks
  • I'm level 73 450-550 arena. Play every morning noon and night. Love your passion and commitment to your guild. 966-214-766. Would love to join your guild. Thanks

Sounds great!

I've invited you. Look forward to having someone equally enthusiastic.
  • Hey take a look at me I started just under 3 weeks ago. But get to the 500 in arena everyday at payout. Im in a guild but check me out and reply here and let me know please. Extremely interested and I play many several hours a day. 444-841-872
  • Kazuto wrote: »
    Hey take a look at me I started just under 3 weeks ago. But get to the 500 in arena everyday at payout. Im in a guild but check me out and reply here and let me know please. Extremely interested and I play many several hours a day. 444-841-872

I checked your profile and whilst I love your enthusiasm to join, your characters are still lacking development. However, please do reapply when you get multiple 7 and 6* characters and I'll let you in :)

Glad to have you on board :)

Add my Discord: JediArron#6992

And I'll invite you to the guild chat.
  • I'm out. Looking forward to some competitive fun.
    Strength and Honor!
  • I haven't been able to do the guild chat on my iPad the icon doesn't come up. Any ideas. I'm totally willing to chat and will look into Discord.
  • I haven't been able to do the guild chat on my iPad the icon doesn't come up. Any ideas. I'm totally willing to chat and will look into Discord.

You mean Discord isn't showing up, or the guild chat icon?
  • The guild chat icon
  • The guild chat icon

That's weird.

Try restarting your iPhone.

Download Discord and I'll invite you to our Discord guild chat and perhaps we can help you fix it too.

Discord: JediArron#6992
  • How many in your guild now? I'm L74 w many 7* toons
  • I'm #1 daily in my Server. L74
  • I'm #1 daily in my Server. L74

34 members and counting.

Rather fill up slow with quality members than rush it with people who I'm going to kick later down the line.

Do you meet the other requirements, too?