At least address the problem?

Can you tell us why you haven't talked about why only the top contributors get the good gear and why the others dont? What's the reasoning behind this? Whats beneficial when doing this? Only thing I see thats beneficial is that the people who wont be getting the good gear can always buy the finished gear for 1.6k+ crystals, but then again thats beneficial towards you guys. And its just in time with the bonus crystals upon purchases. It must be a coincidence.

I, and many others, just want to know why you made it like this. I dont mean to sound aggressive or anything by the way. I just want answers, because these questions have been flooding the board and still no response.

Replies

• Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Would be nice for a response!
  • cosmicturtle333
    5004 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Good luck.
    Last time I said this John posted less than an hour later. Let's hope this reverse psychology lays off again
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Fair question. Response?
    Use the force Luke.... and get rid of that stupid musket.
  • Naecabon
    1243 posts Member
    Hey, don't worry!

Even the top contributors don't get the good gear!
  • MLGebra
    343 posts Member
    This absolutely needs to be addressed. Every day it remains untouched is creating larger and larger disparities that will be completely irreversible without CG's intervention.

There should be red alert alarms blaring in your offices, EA - the rewards system is a game design catastrophe. Please, for the love of all that is holy, please tell us that you at least recognize why this as an issue...
  • We want to spend money but it's like unless I'm spending thousands nobody cares... us little guys only spending hundreds :( no love for us.

Seriously though, this awkward paywall/interguild bully system is a broken arm on an otherwise enjoyable and fantastic new feature!
  • darkensoul
    1309 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Nae beat me to it =p
  • medetec
    1571 posts Member
    Naecabon wrote: »
    Hey, don't worry!

Even the top contributors don't get the good gear!

I'm not sure I find this comforting. Actually, I'm sure I don't. D:

• Even team instinct, one of the biggest whale guilds out there says:

FIX THIS SOON. THIS IS EMBARRASSING FOR YOU. How can you design such a rock solid raid and yet have this glaring red flag of poor business practices just cripple any respect for you as a company?

If you are an artist and everyone hates your painting it is probably a bad painting.

We've been swallowing some questionable painting, this one is just ridiculous.
  • hhooo
    656 posts Member
    Just saw an official post in the Instinct thread. He doesn't know what, if anything will be done, but it is being talked about.

Given how long it took to acknowledge, maybe they were hoping it would take longer to finished the raid before people found out that the reality was even worse than projected?
  • I'm sure they know about this problem, but they're going to wait it out before they talk about it and look into addressing it. Probably going to wait it out to see if the complaining subsides and everyone just accepts it.
  • bboi
    47 posts Member
    I'm sure they know about this problem, but they're going to wait it out before they talk about it and look into addressing it. Probably going to wait it out to see if the complaining subsides and everyone just accepts it.

I honestly dont see the complaining dying down unless there are no more players left.
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    They have to leave it in play this way a bit for the whales.
  • MLGebra
    343 posts Member
    Timitock wrote: »

The whales hate it too, man. The whales hate it too.
  • Drop the App Store ratings. That's the only way.
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Um, they can just work the system, they are fine.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    MLGebra wrote: »

Yep. Read the TI write up. They loved the raid...then completely trashed the rewards and reward structure. The whales hate it. 97% of the player base hates it (based on the poll...and several people who originally voted want to change their vote to have it changed)

There's a great many things the people on this forum do not agree on. The guil raid rewards is NOT one of them..pretty much everyone thinks they stink.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • TheForumSword
    32 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Um, they can just work the system, they are fine.

Shoo! pest. Hopefully this issue is addressed, guild mates are meant to be exactly that.
  • CPMP
    974 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    MLGebra wrote: »

Yep. Read the TI write up. They loved the raid...then completely trashed the rewards and reward structure. The whales hate it. 97% of the player base hates it (based on the poll...and several people who originally voted want to change their vote to have it changed)

There's a great many things the people on this forum do not agree on. The guil raid rewards is NOT one of them..pretty much everyone thinks they stink.

Most of the playerbase didn't like shard shop. Most of the player base hated the gear update too (I don't say all, because only some precrafters were happy about the unfair advantage). What did CG did? They made you wait till this update so you can have a chance to get them/buy them. Now rewards from raids are trash and people don't like it? No problem, they'll just increase the rewards on the next raid boss that will introduce, sometime in the future. That's the way freemium mobile games work. And since this it's EA, expect it to be slightly more annoying than the rest freemium games.