Not receiving rewards for raids

I have not received my RAID rewards in the inbox other members of the guild have said they have received theirs is this an issue for anyone else

Replies

• Same here
  • Same here. We completed around 2:00 AM EST and other members have received their rewards in the mail, but I haven't.
  • Similar issue here, I received The guild Currency and credits, but no prize box.
  • Are the raid rewards the same for all teammates, whether they participate in the raid or not?? If not, it's a huge disadvantage to those top contributors that were not online the moment the goal was met and raid initiated.
  • The same situation. No raid rewards.
  • SirSchmoopy23
    3 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    I ran into this issue too. We completed our raid at 9AM CST. I guess I'll wait to see if the rewards come out later today when arena gives out prizes.
    Post edited by SirSchmoopy23 on
    Moof Milker's Wanted
  • Yup. Also did not receive my raid reward. Finished Rank 9 in my guild.
  • Sky_Warrior
    7 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Same here - finished 3rd, no rewards :(

Edit - received them. Just had to wait about 2.5 hours.
  • Powda
    525 posts Member
    Same here. T6 raid, finished earlier this evening. Other guild members have received rewards.
  • juv4uk
    2 posts Member
    The same situation. No raid rewards. Finished 2nd
  • Help!!!!! I DIDNT GET AWARDED MY RAID AWARDS. I WAS 17TH IN LAST TIER BEFORE HEROIC IN THE GUILD " NewResistance".... Please help me!!!
  • It's been hours and no rewards
  • Yeah dissapointing **** effort from EA once again no rewards game I used to enjoy spending money is just **** me off these days good on yas
  • Same here I haven't got my rewards from our last 2 raids now fuming how do I raise a ticket?
  • Yep no rewards here either. Its been 10 hours since completion
  • Zapdoszaps
    146 posts Member
    Still no rewards :/
  • Perkhan
    57 posts Member
    Pls fix this problem!!
  • Same problem. My guild did a tier 5 raid yesterday that finished at 12 am edt. They then started another tier 5 raid at 12:30 which I did not participate in. No one who did the first raid but skipped the 2nd raid got the rewards for the first raid.
  • Qyxstyx
    46 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    I'm in the same guild as Cecildawg. Maybe half the guild lost out on raid rewards because they were asleep while the first raid ended, the second raid started and ended.

I guess the lesson that CG is teaching us is don't ever go to sleep and play this 24/7 or lose out on stuff you 'supposedly' earned.
  • RonTom
    268 posts Member
    My guild hasn't started a new raid and yet I haven't gotten my rewards for the raid finished 6 hours ago. I've seen people write they got it am hour or two later, but not 6 hours!
  • no prize box here either!!
    the bugs in this game have increased 10 fold since the guild section has been added.
    today it's not giving me credit for completing daily activities.
    been playing this game nearly six months, im about done.
    my Luminara has 100% ability block with her force blast amd it only works half the time on characters with no positive effects or resistance to jedi.
  • I've not received any either. I was pretty low but I contributed and got nothing.
  • RonTom
    268 posts Member
    I've waited 9 hours. No reward...
  • Our guild completed a T3 raid this morning, but I didn't receive my rewards (I believe I was #6). It has been a few hours, and still no reward. I just want what I've earned! Help