Gear in Guild Shop

Prev1
Greg1920
1777 posts Member
Does anyone have a list of gear that is available in the guild shipments? I'm debating buying the Rey shards or holding until I have 3000 guild credits so I can buy good gear.

So is there any unobtainiums, stun cuffs, or Mark v stun guns?

Replies

• Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    No one seems to know so how about post what's in yours now and we create the list

Mk4 fusisn furnace prototype - 2970
    Mk 5 Nubian Design Tech Prototype, 2970 GC
    Mk 6 Nubian Security Scanner Prototype, 2970
    Mk4 chewieab hypo syringe
    Mk2 Bacta Gel Prototype
    Mk3 chedick com prototype
    Mk 5 Chiewab Hypo Syringe Prototype, 2970 GC
    Mk 8 BlasTech Weapon Mod Prototype, 2970 GC
    Mk 6 BioTech Implant Prototype, 2970
    Post edited by Greg1920 on
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    MK 2 Zaitin Bacta Gel Prototype
  • DrD
    91 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    The gear prices in the guild shop are an absurd rip-off. It costs 2940 currency (the same cost as about 38 character shards) to get a 20 piece purple (or blue in some cases). Then consider that it would probably take a couple weeks to earn 2940 currency at the current reward rates and how you could farm that 20 piece purple in a few days at most.

They seriously need to adjust the rewards structure of guilds. It's just so bad right now and is tarnishing an otherwise amazing addition to this game.
  • DrD wrote: »
    The gear prices in the guild shop are an absurd rip-off. It costs 2940 currency (the same cost as about 38 character shards) to get a 20 piece purple (or blue in some cases). Then consider that it would probably take a couple weeks to earn 2940 currency at the current reward rates and how you could farm that 20 piece purple in a few days at most.

They seriously need to adjust the rewards structure of guilds. It's just so bad right now and is tarnishing an otherwise amazing addition to this game.

You get 600 currencies daily for spending energy. So it takes 5days to get 3k.
    Considering you get a few points from daily guild challenges it sums up much faster.
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Gala1k wrote: »
    DrD wrote: »

Considering you get a few points from daily guild challenges it sums up much faster.

I wish. That is 600 energy that you use daily and is then converted into guild bank coins for starting raids. It has nothing to do with your currency for spending in the guild store.

What you receive in guild currency for contributing to the daily activity is a fraction of what you spend. For example, the current number one contributor in my guild, for spending energy on hard nodes, has spent nearly 3400 energy. If he were to receive payout for this he would only receive 650 guild store currency. So, it is considerably worse than you think.
  • I usually get 300-350 guild currency daily. In addition one can complete raid every 3 days that is additional 700-1000 guild currency in average or 230-330 per day. So 3000 every 5 days is not a crazy amount at all.

Regarding gears obtainable there... Did anyone see unobtainable gears there or something that requires collection of any 50 purples ones?
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    So far no one has posted seeing unobtainiums in there. Please post what you have if it's not on the list in the second post

I would rather this thread be about data collection than complaining about the terrible system
  • Irrlicht
    471 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Right now in my Guild Shop:
    Mk 5 Chiewab Hypo Syringe Prototype, 2970 GC (this seems not so bad for buying)
    Mk 8 BlasTech Weapon Mod Prototype, 2970 GC
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Telaan wrote: »
    Gala1k wrote: »

I wish. That is 600 energy that you use daily and is then converted into guild bank coins for starting raids. It has nothing to do with your currency for spending in the guild store.

What you receive in guild currency for contributing to the daily activity is a fraction of what you spend. For example, the current number one contributor in my guild, for spending energy on hard nodes, has spent nearly 3400 energy. If he were to receive payout for this he would only receive 650 guild store currency. So, it is considerably worse than you think.
    +1

The programmers did a great job in designing the guild raid - then the bean-counters came in and made the entire system useless in any practical way. Guilds have just become a very big way of creating another Shard Shop.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Serya
    334 posts Member
    Anyone find a MK 5 CEC Fusion Furnace in Guild Shipments yet? Wish I could have precrafted and gotten them a month ago but looks like the only way to get them is regular shipments and I hope guild shipments...
  • Ok, now in my guild shipment:
    Mk 6 BioTech Implant Prototype, 2970

Also Mk 3 Chedak Comlink Prototype, 2970, but as I can judge, it is already mentioned in post #2.
  • Smithie
    1427 posts Member

It will take about 4 days to earn 3k Guild coins in a competative Guild
  • Anraeth
    536 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Serya wrote: »
    Anyone find a MK 5 CEC Fusion Furnace in Guild Shipments yet? Wish I could have precrafted and gotten them a month ago but looks like the only way to get them is regular shipments and I hope guild shipments...

Yes, a few of them I purchased for 1600ish crystals. In my eyes, not a bad deal in contrast to some of the other prices I've seen.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Anraeth wrote: »

Yes, a few of them I purchased for 1600ish crystals. In my eyes, not a bad deal in contrast to some of the other prices I've seen.

No - he means "Guild Shipments", not regular shipments.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
  • Anyone have a list of all the toons in the guild shop?
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member

That's $10 worth of crystals. If $10 for a single piece of gear seems like a good deal than you have already been seduced by the EA side of the force. There is no hope for you now. :'(

• Yeah it is funny how a piece of digital gear costs as much as a whole indie title...
    But I bought the furnace too. The thing is that this precrafters gear now has become essentially one of the best ways to differentiate p2p from f2p. It's the ONLY way to get to g9 right now, that's why I got it. I'd never get the gear for 300 crystals that I can farm because it doesn't make sense since I'm limited by credit crunch, not by farmable gear...
    • Mk 6 Biotech Implant Prototype - 2970
    • Mk 5 Hypo Syringe Prototype - 2970
    • Jawa Engineer - 400
    • Snowtrooper -400
    • Ewok Elder - 400
    I'll probably grab the Snowtrooper shards.
  • Anraeth
    536 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

That's $10 worth of crystals. If $10 for a single piece of gear seems like a good deal than you have already been seduced by the EA side of the force. There is no hope for you now. :'(

Perhaps you are right, than again I've always considered things in terms of time is money. Ten dollars for days of grinding raids for a chance at the item I need, or purchase it right now. It's not chrome packs, no lottery, it's instantly yours. To me that's about 20 minutes at work vs a week or more in game, so I don't mind supporting that small amount of money to EA.
    • Jawa Engineer - 400
    • Snowtrooper -400
    • Ewok Elder - 400

I'll take EE
  • Anraeth
    536 posts Member
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

No - he means "Guild Shipments", not regular shipments.

Right you are! Reading IS important, lesson learned.
  • Gala1k
    14 posts Member
    Telaan wrote: »

My mistake,
    Thanks for correcting me, I didn't pay attention :)

I think the shop should just sell unobtainable gear or at least these parts should pop up more frequently.
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    Most of these pieces can be bought in the shop for 300 crystals. Hard farm refreshes cost 50 plus energy. So 6 shards has the equivalent value of 1 piece of gear.

So the gear should be between 500-1000 depending on number of purples
  • Mk 6 Nubian Security Scanner Prototype, 2970
    In the second post there is "Mk6 Nubian prototype - 2940". I guess that it is this particular piece of gear. If yes, please, specify its name in order to avoid future confusion. Along with price.
  • In my guild shipments...
    Rubbish
    Rip-off
    More rubbish
    Useless stuff
    Ray shards
  • Yudoka
    1274 posts Member
    • Jawa Engineer - 400
    • Snowtrooper -400
    • Ewok Elder - 400

Are all of these high priced items the new gear? I'm still having issues remember all the names and don't want to pay 3000 credits for something I can farm. Also, is this a full piece of gear or just 1/50 piece?
    They groaned, they stirred, they all uprose, Nor spoke, nor moved their eyes; It had been strange, even in a dream, To have seen those dead men rise.
  • papnwors
    749 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Yudoka wrote: »
    • Jawa Engineer - 400
    • Snowtrooper -400
    • Ewok Elder - 400

Are all of these high priced items the new gear? I'm still having issues remember all the names and don't want to pay 3000 credits for something I can farm. Also, is this a full piece of gear or just 1/50 piece?

None of it is the new gear, that is still unobtainable.
    We were told those items would be in this patch, but it seems what they say and what they do are worlds apart.
  • gobears21
    1265 posts Member
    Mi 3 Chedak Comlink Prototype: 2970 GC
  • Yudoka
    1274 posts Member
    papnwors wrote: »
    Yudoka wrote: »
    • Jawa Engineer - 400
    • Snowtrooper -400
    • Ewok Elder - 400

None of it is the new gear, that is still unobtainable.
    We were told those items would be in this patch, but it seems what they say and what they do are worlds apart.

That's what I thought. I'd much rather just farm 20 shards than spend this currency on it. The currency would go to much better use buying character shards (400 for 5 Rey or Elder? Yes, please!)
    They groaned, they stirred, they all uprose, Nor spoke, nor moved their eyes; It had been strange, even in a dream, To have seen those dead men rise.
  • papnwors wrote: »
    In my guild shipments...
    Rubbish
    Rip-off
    More rubbish
    Useless stuff
    Ray shards

Ray?! The ghostbuster? MUST BUY!!!
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride