(TSUO) The Secret Unknown Order [28/50]. Competitive/Active/Sociable/Raids/Guild Events/Discord

Replies

• Whats up everybody!
  • Whats up everybody!

Welcome abroad, Panda :)
  • I'm #1 daily in my Server. L74

Didn't hear back from you.

Still interested?
  • I haven't been able to do the guild chat on my iPad the icon doesn't come up. Any ideas. I'm totally willing to chat and will look into Discord.

Did you get Discord?

It's very important you add me ASAP.
  • Still looking for some members.
  • Zestyjoe
    2 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Very interested, I'm an active competitive SWGOH enthusiast, joined the party a little late but I'm sitting at level 74 with
    5-7* with 3 more pending credits as I'm sure everyone is

Ally code is: 362 749 255

See you in game !
  • Zestyjoe wrote: »
    Very interested, I'm an active competitive SWGOH enthusiast, joined the party a little late but I'm sitting at level 74 with

See you in game !

Sounds great bro.

An enthusiast who is very interest will fit right in :)

I have invited you.
  • 945-598-638

TOP 50 P2P

Wasted in current guild. Need to be challenging for top honours.

UK based.
    Obviously bosh off activities daily.
  • 945-598-638

TOP 50 P2P

Wasted in current guild. Need to be challenging for top honours.

UK based.
    Obviously bosh off activities daily.

Sent you an invite :)

• Last 10 spots remaining.
  • Zestyjoe wrote: »

See you in game !

Invited you but you didn't join yet.
  • I'm #1 daily in my Server. L74

Still joining?
  • SUPERG1 wrote: »
    My guild is lost. I need a guild with players who actually play. I will earn my coinage. Level 76. Regular top 50 in arena. Want to have fun and end the frustration. Lots of maxed characters. 351-773-948. Confirm and I'll dump my progress in the current guild.

Glad to have you on board.
  • SUPERG1 wrote: »
    I'm out. Looking forward to some competitive fun.
    Strength and Honor!

Strength and honour!
  • The guild chat icon

Still can't see you in the Discord server buddy!
  • Hey. I'm on discord now. I haven't used it before but i added you.
  • Hey. I'm on discord now. I haven't used it before but i added you.

Great!

Welcome to our family.
  • JediArron wrote: »
    Hey. I'm on discord now. I haven't used it before but i added you.

Great!

Welcome to our family.

Still looking for players who's interested?
  • Hey everyone I'm an officer in the guild, it's a great guild with a great dedicated leader and lots of great players (for real lol) if you meet the criteria and want to join let me know as our leader is out of town the next 24 hours. I will be happy to assist any way I can :)

Great!

Welcome to our family.

Yes :D
    JediArron wrote: »

Great!

Welcome to our family.

You're killing me smalls.

On a serious note we still have room in our guild for members. If you want to be a part of a great guild with dedicated players who help each other let us know!

Great!

Welcome to our family.

On a serious note we still have room in our guild for members. If you want to be a part of a great guild with dedicated players who help each other let us know!

Thanks Marty :)
  • Hey everyone I'm an officer in the guild, it's a great guild with a great dedicated leader and lots of great players (for real lol) if you meet the criteria and want to join let me know as our leader is out of town the next 24 hours. I will be happy to assist any way I can :)

Thanks Jedi.

Lets fill it up by the end of today.

Great!

Welcome to our family.

He speaks the truth.
  • Hey, I was interested in joining your guild. I play a lot during the day (Pretty much constantly during my 9-5 job haha) and at least 3-4 times during the weekends. I'm currently lvl 69 around the 400-500 mark in PvP ranking. I noticed you changed the requirement from 500 to 250 PvP rank at some points during your post. Just curious to see what you current requirements are. I'm confident that once I get in the 70's my rank will consistently be in the 250+ range. 2 7stars, 3 5 Stars, and a handful of 4 stars atm. Ally code 542-327-715
    Let me know if I meet the requirements at all.
  • Hey, I was interested in joining your guild. I play a lot during the day (Pretty much constantly during my 9-5 job haha) and at least 3-4 times during the weekends. I'm currently lvl 69 around the 400-500 mark in PvP ranking. I noticed you changed the requirement from 500 to 250 PvP rank at some points during your post. Just curious to see what you current requirements are. I'm confident that once I get in the 70's my rank will consistently be in the 250+ range. 2 7stars, 3 5 Stars, and a handful of 4 stars atm. Ally code 542-327-715

You meet the requirements.

Sent you an invite.

Add me on Discord and I'll add you to the guild chat: JediArron#6992

Welcome abroad.

Stayed in :D
  • Spaces are shrinking.
  • Tacitus Flankitus Capito