How to fix "Loading Cantina" issue on iOS

Prev13
EA_Jesse
663 posts SWGOH Dev Team
edited February 2016
Hey Everyone,

Here is an article that may help fix the Loading Cantina issue that some of you are having on iOS http://www.gamezebo.com/2016/02/16/fix-loading-cantina-star-wars-galaxy-heroes/

Here are the steps from the article to fix the problem:
  1. Close all running apps
  2. Turn on airplane mode
  3. Turn off your device
  4. Turn on your device
  5. Open the Settings app
  6. Choose Game Center
  7. Log out of Game Center
  8. Disable airplane mode
  9. Enable Wifi
  10. Log into Game Center via Settings>Game Center

Community Manager for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes | Follow me on Twitter - Darokaz

Replies

• iBatmanGR
    8 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    How long should it take to log out of Gamecenter? When I click sign out, I get a spinning wheel that goes on.... Game still won't load
    Post edited by iBatmanGR on
  • iBatmanGR wrote: »
    How long should it take to log out of Gamecenter? When I click sign out, I get a spinning wheel that goes on.... Game still won't load

If you're on an older iPad, it should take about 10 minutes. A newer device should be about 10 seconds
  • iPhone 6. Just a spinning wheel.
  • i tried this and it didnt work. im stuck at loading screen, error keeps popping immediately after i press try again, all my apps safari and other games all working. i
  • Plz correct this but asap i don't want loose more time every day for this.

This work but...
    Take too many time
  • Hey this totally worked if you consider breaking my game center and still not being able to play fixed. Please fix this faster than ASAP. I want my game back and all my other games too. :'(
  • JosBalo
    1 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    That fix isn't working for me. I've tried it at least three times. I've had difficulty logging into the game since the update on 2/23. I have the most recent iOS, and I never had an issue with the game until a few days ago. This coupled along with some other issues I've encountered with player balance, ridiculously difficult AI battles, and other issues makes me want to just scrap the game and give up entirely.

I should point out that all my other Game Center games connect and run just fine. This seems to be a problem just with Galaxy of Heroes.
    Post edited by JosBalo on
  • Your "fix" worked once and then never again, can't load the app at all now regardless of being connected to wifi...
  • I have the same problem. Tried everything but none worked. Did I loose my game ? How can I get a refund for spent $$ ? Can I unistall and reinstall without loosing my characters ? Thanks !
  • Having the connection error try again keep coming up. Keep pressing try again and doesnt work. Signed out of game centre and went on the game. It started from the beginning again. So the game, and connection are both fine. Then came out, logged back into my game centre and went on the game... Connection error pops up again. How do I sort this out? Don't want to reinstall as I may lose data. If this is my only option how do i get ££ back that have been spent on the game?
  • Just log out Game Center on Other iOS devices with the Game installed
  • I'm having the same problem with this.
    The truth is the main problem is on communication between EA server and Apple Game Center.
    The solution above its only temporary then the problem appear again.
    So how about i ask EA to make a way so people don't need to communicate with Game Center server each time they start the game.
    I think it will solved the problem, because i'm sure the game profile is on the EA server not in the Game Center.
    So if we can skip the Game Center things so the game should be on!!!

SO?????????
  • this is getting really frustrating!
    i have tried all of the aboves and now if i am lucky, i will get it to work after restarting over 10times!
    please get a fix on this!
  • Update from me:
    I update to IOS 9.3 , didnt work. :'(
    Then ...
    I "Erase All Content and Settings" my iPhone , start from the beginning, no restore.
    Well its worked but i its not a bright solution. :*
  • clhs
    195 posts Member
    Really tedious. Have been having this problem all day.
  • Apple knows of the problem and is fixing Gamecenter. Mine has been working for 2 weeks now
  • Guys my Game Center won't load!! When I press Game Center it just freezes and I can't do anything! But I can exit the Settings app. Help!! Thx, Roy.
  • Hi, I have the same problem .... It is "looking for Updates". This problem only occurs in the wireless in my home. For other wireless it goes as well as mobile data. Unfortunately I have no iPhone, but there is no threat for Samsung galaxy S7 Edge. Perhaps still someone help me.
  • dvl009
    529 posts Member
    Dios92 wrote: »
    Hi, I have the same problem .... It is "looking for Updates". This problem only occurs in the wireless in my home. For other wireless it goes as well as mobile data. Unfortunately I have no iPhone, but there is no threat for Samsung galaxy S7 Edge. Perhaps still someone help me.

android user smh -_-
  • This extremely disappointing. I have followed these instructions and still cannot login in. It stays at "loading cantina" then times out....I have now lost my daily bonus and two days of building up my team.
  • Pal_Ridea wrote: »
    This extremely disappointing. I have followed these instructions and still cannot login in. It stays at "loading cantina" then times out....I have now lost my daily bonus and two days of building up my team.

No response...no update, no gaming for me....like I said, very disappointed and losing time to keep up with others nearly on Level 75.
  • All my content was lost. Multiple emails to EA. Multiple reloads. A lot of time and money completely wiped out with no help from EA. Pretty ridiculous.
  • This is happening on Android also. I have 3 devices running KitKat, Lollipop, and Marshmallow all are having the "Load Cantina" issue
  • Anyone have any new ideas? Stuck in "Loading Cantina" Hell...
  • I can not load the Catina. I followed the steps and is not working. I have a IPad Air 2 soI do not have an older iPad and is not working in my iPhone 6S Plus either.
  • The loading Cantina issue... The public beta of iOS 9.3.2 fixes GameCenter. https://beta.apple.com/sp/betaprogram/
  • I tried the above steps still not loading please sort this issue loosing time in the game
  • Phu_Zzy
    148 posts Member
    Tavish wrote: »
    I tried the above steps still not loading please sort this issue loosing time in the game
    Hey Tavish ;)
  • Hey your in my clan
  • so this isn't working...
    loading cantina every time, are there any other ideas?
This discussion has been closed.