I can't get through 4L normal level

What characters and rank do they need to be in order to bet the storm troopers with bombs

Replies

• A lot of people seem to be having this problem. The troopers able to use grenade every turn seems like a bug. But it's worth noting that Chapter 5 requires the player to be level 43 so it's possible the level is supposed to be a roadblock but I doubt it. I can't get past the boss and I'm level 39 with an almost fully geared, 4 star team which includes 3 healers. Honestly progress is not really that important though, just make sure you do all your dailies and focus on gearing your heroes while the issue gets sorted out.
    Ally Code: 532-599-236
  • It requires some strategy. Borrow Obi-Wan to block the grenade ability and bring other interrupts/stuns. I got through it at level 37 with 3* (took 3 tries and a little luck at the end) so it's definitely manageable. If I recall correctly, borrowed Obi-Wan, rest: Barriss (L), Luminara, Consular, Guardian, & Ahsoka.
    "That is why you fail."
  • Tryban wrote: »
    It requires some strategy. Borrow Obi-Wan to block the grenade ability and bring other interrupts/stuns. I got through it at level 37 with 3* (took 3 tries and a little luck at the end) so it's definitely manageable. If I recall correctly, borrowed Obi-Wan, rest: Barriss (L), Luminara, Consular, Guardian, & Ahsoka.

I'll have to give Obi-Wan a try. No cooldown grenades just seems broken though. The problem with this is not everyone has access to all those healers, especially Barriss. So most people who don't wanna fork up the cash for her are in a pickle until they power up a lot more.
    Ally Code: 532-599-236
  • Thank you all for the help it's been very frustrating to me
  • The stormtroopers spamming grenades in 4-L is currently a bug that should be fixed in a content patch next week.
  • Slushie wrote: »
    The stormtroopers spamming grenades in 4-L is currently a bug that should be fixed in a content patch next week.

I sure hope not. Lots of other broken stuff in this game developers should be working other than this. The stage is beatable.
  • I've had problems with this stage as well. The difficulty is a little over the top ridiculous. I've 3 starred every mission up until that point now I'm level 39 (against level 30s!!!) with my team maxed and still can barely make it past the first wave. The amount of damage the stormtroopers do with grenades is still more than I'm doing with single attacks and often a character or 2 will be killed before I can even act. Whats weird also is the attack rate of the troopers. I'm getting 1 or 2 attacks in to their 3 or 4. Something seems out of balance here. I load my team with 4 healers and they can't heal at the rate their taking damage. Needing one SPECIFIC character like Obi-wan isn't possible sometimes with the random characters that are available before the battle. This def needs a fix.
  • As of right now its not fix , I just played that level and fail lol
    Was about to make a post about that unfair advantage

P.S. anyone realise that you don't get "ally points" when other use your heroes ?
  • Slushie wrote: »
    The stormtroopers spamming grenades in 4-L is currently a bug that should be fixed in a content patch next week.

I sure hope not. Lots of other broken stuff in this game developers should be working other than this. The stage is beatable.

What does that even mean? This is likely a simple fix that wouldn't take much time, why wouldn't they fix it? They have other stuff they're fixing in the next content patch anyway, it's not like they only fix one issue each patch.
  • Use Ima Gun and 3 healers; focus on using characters that can counter attack. I found the Ima Gun advice here as a hero suggestion and it worked

Known as íN Quartus Ω in the game
    Member of Team Instinct
  • I'm glad I'm not the only one having problems
  • Load up on healers and hopefully you have a powerful ally to help you survive for at least one star.
  • I'm level 42 all geared with the maximum of stuff I can get without moving forward in the game, no way to make it past the level I barely make it alive to the fight fett and the Granade rate and damage is ridiculous
  • This level is stupid :/ made an account just to comment haha. Im giving in and asking for help. Does anyone have a high lvl or a character that is good for stoping the **** grenades? my ally code is 448-718-643. Thanks :D
  • A big big thank you to TonyStorm :D