(TSUO) The Secret Unknown Order [28/50]. Competitive/Active/Sociable/Raids/Guild Events/Discord

Replies

• Hi mate, Im leader of another guild we have 18 active... and 18000 guild raid points so far... I have 7 x 7 stars maxed stats rank under 300 daily.. Interested in merging guilds? Lets chat on LINE app? I have created a chat group for my guild add me search ID ssgogeta
  • JA. Totally loved the lore backed guild conceptualization. I am a lvl 75 F2P (for now) player with a lot of time (for now) currently playing in a guild that could really do with some socializing and player integration. My troops have 3x 7*, 3x 6*, 4x 5* toons etc. Usually sub 400 in PVPs and a high contributor in guild activities.

I am looking to move to a guild that has a good amount of healthy chit chat and high level players. I have played quite a handful of MMOs and still in touch with friends I made through those games from around the world. Willing to get Discord.

If you think I fit the bill and you have a spot open, check my team with ally code 477-351-666.

• CL4WBOUND wrote: »
    JA. Totally loved the lore backed guild conceptualization. I am a lvl 75 F2P (for now) player with a lot of time (for now) currently playing in a guild that could really do with some socializing and player integration. My troops have 3x 7*, 3x 6*, 4x 5* toons etc. Usually sub 400 in PVPs and a high contributor in guild activities.

I am looking to move to a guild that has a good amount of healthy chit chat and high level players. I have played quite a handful of MMOs and still in touch with friends I made through those games from around the world. Willing to get Discord.

If you think I fit the bill and you have a spot open, check my team with ally code 477-351-666.

Sounds like you'll be a lovely fit, your toons are just a bonus.

Invited you.
  • Hi mate, Im leader of another guild we have 18 active... and 18000 guild raid points so far... I have 7 x 7 stars maxed stats rank under 300 daily.. Interested in merging guilds? Lets chat on LINE app? I have created a chat group for my guild add me search ID ssgogeta
    Hi mate, Im leader of another guild we have 18 active... and 18000 guild raid points so far... I have 7 x 7 stars maxed stats rank under 300 daily.. Interested in merging guilds? Lets chat on LINE app? I have created a chat group for my guild add me search ID ssgogeta

Added you on line.
    JA. Totally loved the lore backed guild conceptualization. I am a lvl 75 F2P (for now) player with a lot of time (for now) currently playing in a guild that could really do with some socializing and player integration. My troops have 3x 7*, 3x 6*, 4x 5* toons etc. Usually sub 400 in PVPs and a high contributor in guild activities.

You joined someone else over me? :open_mouth:
  • CL4WBOUND
    30 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    JediArron wrote: »

Invited you.

Hey Aaron. I am currently an officer in a guild that is NOT (edit) as active and interactive as I would like. Hence I was looking to move as mentioned in my first post. I tried to accept your ally request however it said the request is invalid :( Hope you didn't revoke it

Invited you.

Hey Aaron. I am currently an officer in a guild that is as active and interactive as I would like. Hence I was looking to move as mentioned in my first post. I tried to accept your ally request however it said the request is invalid :( Hope you didn't revoke it

Reinviting you.
  • JediArron wrote: »

Reinviting you.

Got it! Accepted too

Reinviting you.

Got it! Accepted too

Glad to have you on board buddy.

Add me on Discord: JediArron#6992

And I'll invite you to our group chat.

Reinviting you.

Got it! Accepted too

Welcome :)

I invited you to our guild chat.
  • JediArron wrote: »
    CL4WBOUND wrote: »

Reinviting you.

Got it! Accepted too

Welcome :)

I invited you to our guild chat.

Welcome cla4bound!

• Really filling up. Only a few spots left.
  • Welcome abroad all the new members. Look forward to seeing you in action!

Added you on line but you never responded after 12+ hours.
  • Great guild! Highly recommend joining!
  • I would love to join. I play several times a day, most of my heroes are lvl 77-78, gear lvl 8-10, 7 stars and high abilities. Usually around lvl 5-100 in the arena, closer to 1 when I prioritise it.
    But. I started a guild already. Can I join another? Can't seem to find a way to close my guild.
  • Ridder wrote: »
    I would love to join. I play several times a day, most of my heroes are lvl 77-78, gear lvl 8-10, 7 stars and high abilities. Usually around lvl 5-100 in the arena, closer to 1 when I prioritise it.
    But. I started a guild already. Can I join another? Can't seem to find a way to close my guild.

We'd be happy to have you if you meet the criteria for the guild.

Yeah you can leave your guild.

Select your name from the 'manage' section, then press disband.

What's your ally code? I'll send you an invite.
  • Ridder wrote: »
    I would love to join. I play several times a day, most of my heroes are lvl 77-78, gear lvl 8-10, 7 stars and high abilities. Usually around lvl 5-100 in the arena, closer to 1 when I prioritise it.

We'd be happy to have you if you meet the criteria for the guild.

Yeah you can leave your guild.

Select your name from the 'manage' section, then press disband.

What's your ally code? I'll send you an invite.

Are you still joining? There are only about 3 spaces left.
  • 5ko
    1 posts Member
    Hi, I like your guild ideas. Level 73 here, top 100 in arena. If you still have spaces, pls
    765-143-673
  • 5ko wrote: »
    Hi, I like your guild ideas. Level 73 here, top 100 in arena. If you still have spaces, pls
    765-143-673

Sounds good.

I sent you an invite to join the guild.
  • This is Dany. My ally code is 433-765-896. :)
  • JediArron
    388 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    This is Dany. My ally code is 433-765-896. :)

Who is Dany?

And do you meet the requirements to join and think you'll fit in well with the guild enviroement*?
  • This is Dany. My ally code is 433-765-896. :)

Are you Pineapple's wife?
  • 5ko wrote: »
    765-143-673

Welcome
  • Kappa 123
  • JediArron
    388 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Deleted
    Post edited by JediArron on
  • JediArron
    388 posts Member
    Keepo
  • bluenqm
    172 posts Member
    I like your guild. My ally code is 262-166-433.
    I am level 63 on a new server (started April 1st, I have another level 70 account on iOS but switched to Android). Finish On top 5 Arena everyday, use energy refill 4 times per day, complete GW and challenges everyday.
    I want to join an active guild like yours.
    If your guild doesn't start a raid between 12:00-18:00 (Washington DC time), I am happy to join and contribute.
  • JediArron
    388 posts Member
    bluenqm wrote: »
    I like your guild. My ally code is 262-166-433.
    I am level 63 on a new server (started April 1st, I have another level 70 account on iOS but switched to Android). Finish On top 5 Arena everyday, use energy refill 4 times per day, complete GW and challenges everyday.
    I want to join an active guild like yours.
    If your guild doesn't start a raid between 12:00-18:00 (Washington DC time), I am happy to join and contribute.

Sounds good.

I've sent you an invite.

Add me on Discord: JediArron#6992

It seems you know my guild's agenda and our vision and will fit in well so I'll add you to the guild chat.
  • bluenqm
    172 posts Member
    Thank you. Joined.
    May I ask when we usually have raids?