Ghost Healing Nerf?

Anyone notice the Jedi Consular's healing has been nerfed? I have him at Level 75, 6 star, gear 8 with 5,323 power always observed that he would heal for ~5200. But the past couple of days I saw he only did a consistent ~4300. Or am I missing something?

Replies

• I will try to check this today. Since I unlocked Barris, I have been using her. If this is true that quite bad.
  • StarSon
    7411 posts Member
    I noticed the same reduction today. Used to heal for ~5k but today healed for ~4k
  • noticed the same. confirmed nerf.
  • Magisto
    384 posts Member
    Wow, isn't he the weakest healer already?
  • Assuming there wasn't anything announced about this, it makes me wonder if I'll even specifically notice when the next nerf bat gets swinging.
  • Baulder001
    39 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Magisto wrote: »
    Wow, isn't he the weakest healer already?
    He is but he's also the fastest. His cool down can decrease and he can basically heal again on his turn if his abilities proc.
  • SlyGambit
    1246 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Don't forget that his 'special' attack got a huge nerf when they did the last round of damage/protection balance. At level 70 he now self-heals for ~500 which is almost insignificant.

FYI Lumi's Omega ability reduces her heal cooldown by 1. The Age of JC is slowly fading...
  • Might be a bug, just checked his description, still 40%, nothing changed.
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    They probably did this because they will be releasing the datamined guy that looks exactly the same next, sine they just did this with GS & Sun Fac I can see him being next. I have a suggestion just stop working on toons. They all get nerfed.
  • OP did you by chance switch away from Barriss lead? I only ask because those numbers you described are very similar to heals I see from JC with and without a Barriss lead at 6*.
  • StarSon
    7411 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    OP did you by chance switch away from Barriss lead? I only ask because those numbers you described are very similar to heals I see from JC with and without a Barriss lead at 6*.

In my case this makes sense. I will test with Barris, because I usually use JC with Barris but recently changed up my GW strategy, and use him a lot without Barris lead.

Edit: Yep, with Barris lead he heals for 5088. Probably he's fine.
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    I have never seen more than 4200 unless he had a barris lead.
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • Baulder001
    39 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Got it. Weird.
  • i agree with weak heals. Protection was a huge nerf for healers, no reason for an additional nerf on jc

Weird that jc and teebo get stealth nerfs, its not like they or OP in any way
  • lunarwolf wrote: »
    i agree with weak heals. Protection was a huge nerf for healers, no reason for an additional nerf on jc

Weird that jc and teebo get stealth nerfs, its not like they or OP in any way
    Lunar, I was actually mistaken. I used Bariss as lead a couple of times and that's what caused a boost in heals as heals are usually based off of a characters total hit point percentage. Bariss increases health and thus increases healing. My bad. : P