Nobody else noticed...

Benr3600
1098 posts Member
Who was front and center in the Rancor video posted in today's community post by EA Jesse? Or have we learned to be let down by such things at this point? :P

Replies

• I know!

Mol Eliza is totally OP!
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Hopefully a sign of things to come!
    Nice catch! I didn't even watch it until I saw your post
  • I definitely noticed. Also, did you see Mol Eliza in third place for total contribution?
  • +1
  • Benr3600
    1098 posts Member
    VeganJedi wrote: »
    I definitely noticed. Also, did you see Mol Eliza in third place for total contribution?

Lols true story, we have two of them in my guildand one is rather active. Darth Maul rose from the Coruscant pit to become a powerful sith lord, here comes Darth Mol :scared:
  • OmarFPG
    458 posts Member
    Thank you, I didn't mind the video until now. :)
    548-145-651 | Playing since Dec 28th (:
  • Tier 7 raids. If you rank 1-3 you have a 10% chance to unlock 1 Jedi Luke shard. You heard it here first!
  • OmarFPG
    458 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Nah, if any, most likely he'll be in a new raid, The Pit is just the first one, there'll be more to come. Also, in the guild screen there are some parts still locked (icons below and on both sides of the rancor / raid icon), I wonder what will those be as well.
    Post edited by OmarFPG on
    548-145-651 | Playing since Dec 28th (:
  • Benr3600
    1098 posts Member
    Wampa to unlock Bespin Luke?
  • The characters obviously exist and have abilities (in case you didn't notice, you have to kill him eventually in one stage), so it's almost trivial for the developers to set that up for demos.