Heroic+ [Global Force] - [47/50]

Prev134
digsmartins
170 posts Member
edited August 2016
wk9nh5J.jpg
OUR HISTORY

Composed by member from all around the world, we aim to accomplish all the daily Guild Activities on Tier 7, raising Guild Currency to all of our members. We are a primarily focused on having fun with guild members and enjoying the game. As we all know its not easy to accomplish every objective and reach the top, without some organization and setting some goals. That is why we are a Mixed P2P and F2P guild.

With some dedication, strategy and smart usage and maybe a little investment with crystal, its possible to maintain a good place in Arena Rank and have a better crystal payout. Contributing to your success in the game. You don't need to be a whale, a little bit here and there its more than enough to play this game competitively. But that its not the requirement needed to become a member in Global Force. Like we've already said it, a smart usage on crystals and better place on arena ranking, its enough to be part of our guild.

So be prepared to contribute as a active member and reach all of your goals together. And apply now.
R2-D2-icon.png
HOW THE GUILD WORKS?

We are currently working with a Council. They make all the decisons about the guild. Strategies, members recruitment/withdraw, set difficulty RAID tier on Rancor, and everything else to make the guild tread a path to success (so cliche) everyone's top goals. We have five members in our council:
  • Moloch Sarkis
  • digsmartins
  • Puru
  • Higherr
  • Kyp Durron

So if you need to address anything related to the guild you can address to them. And your request, complaint and suggestion will be heard and debated.
Rules-of-Fight-Club-icon.png
RULES

Those are our current rules:
  1. All members must respect each other. No member should disrespect any member for your gender, race, creed, sexual orientation, side of the force. If it happens some conflict with another member, don't try to resolve in public. Reach out him first, then try to contact one of the members of the council.
  2. The member must be active and participate on the guild community on Telegram Group. All the important announcements will be given there. Its extremly important, because once they are made its your responsability as a member to read and have knowledge of information. We wanna try to avoid "I didn't see" or "I didn't knew" situations. So its your responsability.
  3. All member who stay offline more than 48h (without a warning) will be automatically kicked from the guild.
  4. Currently our minimum requirements to the guild activites is:
    - EVERYDAY: 600 Guild Bank Coins, on Personal Guild Contribution.
  5. The rules can be changed at any moment in need. It always be informed and widely release when it does.
  6. Our current time to start/end a new guild activity is: 01:30 PM PST
  7. The Heroic RAIDS have three different times to start, and we rotate those times to our members have a friendly time according his timezones: 07:00AM; 02:00PM; 07:00PM PST
clone-old-icon.png
RECRUITMENT
Minimum Requirements:
Level: 80
Arena: Top 50 (For F2P members is mandatory)
Active and daily player
up to play HEROIC Raid

Application form:
Register on https://swgoh.gg/accounts/register/
Fill all the requirements field (Ally Code/Player ID) and sync your account.
THEN SEND YOUR ACCOUNT LINK TROUGHT PM
HAVE A NICE GAME!

Star-Wars-The-Old-Republic-8-icon.png
"May the force be with you"
"The force shall set you free"
Post edited by digsmartins on

Replies

• digsmartins
    170 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    HISTORY
    Post edited by digsmartins on
  • Win
  • Looking for one member!
  • Bump!
  • Hiya, looking for a active and top end new permenant home,

Lvl : 76
    Arena rank: 40 ( keeping my attacks for tonights guild activity) usualy in top 10
    18x 7*, 3 gear 9, 14 gear 8
    Name: Bazou
    Ally code: 926-676-887

Currently ranked #1 contribuation of my guild( hence why i want a more active one)
  • Bazou wrote: »
    Hiya, looking for a active and top end new permenant home,

Lvl : 76
    Arena rank: 40 ( keeping my attacks for tonights guild activity) usualy in top 10
    18x 7*, 3 gear 9, 14 gear 8
    Name: Bazou
    Ally code: 926-676-887

Currently ranked #1 contribuation of my guild( hence why i want a more active one)

I've sent you an ally invitation.
  • @Bazou I've sent you a PM
  • Is there have any spot now
    I am a active player

Lvl:75
    Arena rank:almost 50
    Ally code:884-587-174
  • Sin840604 wrote: »
    Is there have any spot now
    I am a active player

Lvl:75
    Arena rank:almost 50
    Ally code:884-587-174

Hi there @Sin840604

I'm sorry but you are in short 7* characters.
    We are doing Tier VI RAID, you are probably not ready yet.

Thank you for your interest.

Best regards.

• Dred
    19 posts Member
    Lvl 76, 11 7*, 2 more shortly. 20-40 arena
    457-527-517
  • Level: 76 (77 in 3 days)
    Arena ranking: Top 5
    Amount 7* w/ G8/G9: 13 7* (able to reach 15 7* or more in 3-5 days depending on RNG), 4 Gear 9 (have mats to bring to 7 toons with gear 9 if needed), gear 8 for the rest
    In-Game Nickname: DarkJedi
    Ally Code: 821-175-316
  • DarkJedi wrote: »
    Level: 76 (77 in 3 days)
    Arena ranking: Top 5
    Amount 7* w/ G8/G9: 13 7* (able to reach 15 7* or more in 3-5 days depending on RNG), 4 Gear 9 (have mats to bring to 7 toons with gear 9 if needed), gear 8 for the rest
    In-Game Nickname: DarkJedi
    Ally Code: 821-175-316

@DarkJedi I've sent you a PM
  • Dred wrote: »
    Lvl 76, 11 7*, 2 more shortly. 20-40 arena
    457-527-517

@Dred I'll check if we have another open spot.
  • @digsmartins: replied your pm :)
  • Opened another spot
  • Higher
    165 posts Member
    Looking for 2 more active players!
  • bump
  • Higher
    165 posts Member
    We'll be completing our third tier 6 raid soon so now is the chance to join!
  • Eladrion
    10 posts Member
    757 -516-452 add me if you want i am 1000xp away from 76
  • Tuna
    1 posts Member
    Level:77
    Arena ranking: top 50
    Amount 7* w/ G8/G9: 13
    In-Game Nickname: Tuna
    Ally Code: 567-939-721
  • Eladrion wrote: »
    757 -516-452 add me if you want i am 1000xp away from 76

@Eladrion I've sent you a PM.
  • This is a fantastic guild with an active chat and great members from around the world. Join us for a chance to win great rewards! Almost halfway through our 3rd tier 6 raid!
  • mannie
    20 posts Member
    I'm not part of the guild anymore, because of personal reason, but still active in the private chat. It's a very friendly guild for mixed p2p and f2p player with a good strategy for guild raids and a familiar atmosphare.

Maybe, if the accept me again, I will returning because in my opinion there is no better guild for having fun with playing and having some interesting discussion
  • Drew1855
    132 posts Member
    SyN KarlMalown ....yall have girls?
    SyNerGelite Officer ----always Han Yolo
    SyN KarlMalown
  • Drew1855
    132 posts Member
    If so....we would like to engage in a trade before the mid guild trading deadline...just message me we got 2 guys on the trading block.
    SyN KarlMalown
  • Higher
    165 posts Member
    Drew1855 wrote: »
    If so....we would like to engage in a trade before the mid guild trading deadline...just message me we got 2 guys on the trading block.

I'm not sure I understand you lol

But I'm pretty sure we have no girls
  • Drew1855
    132 posts Member
    O well thought I'd ask, we do have a guy named realdeal looking to leave because he doesn't agree with our supreme leader Fade and his methods. But he is super duper cool and great toons. We are looking to trade him to another team if we can get a solid player in return....or maybe a gift card to Chillis
    SyN KarlMalown
  • Higher
    165 posts Member
    Looking for one more person to fill the last spot!
  • last spot available
  • one member was kicked one slot avaiable