My Server: Greg, Trethan, MegaOmega, Muffzilla, Hozzsucker, Cashbacca

Replies

• Wow! That makes sense that your guild was able to beat it in 3 days. Are you guys planning on heroic anytime soon?
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    Wow! That makes sense that your guild was able to beat it in 3 days. Are you guys planning on heroic anytime soon?

We figure we are a month out. That will give the middle guys about 25 7 star and the bottom guys 15-20. Once we can win easily with one reset we might try it.
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    Trethan, you team almost RNGd me. Daka was a machine. Killed QG, came back, killed Rey came back. Stuns everywhere. Then good dodges too. It was close. At the end it was my Rey vs your Phasma and my Rey got enough on the 3 hit combo to knock her out.

Closest fight in a long time. Daka gives you a real wildcard RNG factor.
  • Trethan
    170 posts Member
    Greg, thanks for the good news! That was the plan with Daka. We know teams are horrible on defense, but maybe she can revive/stun enough to win one now and then. Good old RNG. Wish those characters would auto revive for me like that.

By the way, thanks for the info on T5/T6. We're going to be staying at T5 for awhile longer. Saw you guys were #5 before the reset, nice work!
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    If anyone has attacked my new team with fives instead of GS in I'd appreciate some feedback
  • Trethan
    170 posts Member
    I did, but I didn't notice 5s was in until halfway through. I want to say they did a bit more damage and got RG into yellow. I'll pay better attention next time.
  • Trethan
    170 posts Member
    Working pretty well. Phasma landed speed down on everyone, so 5s had a field day. Between the slow and your RG landing a stun on Qui, I had to beat on RG for awhile. Actually ended up taking out Daka with a Qui call to assist Phasma bonus 5s double attack.

I bet it's a nightmare for any team without stuns. How are you liking 5s? I'm working on him, but I'm not sure where to put him.
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    I don't know about 5s. I don't particular enjoy fighting with him. He's so slow and has no impact early on in the battle. I also liked GS because he was the first charactor I farmed and everyone on the forum here was saying Luke was better and the bug **** so I'm attached to the bug.

He works really well against the AI though because they randomly attack him. I'm working on a tankier team. Old Ben led, Fives. RG, Barris and Rey. Or something like that.
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    Nice work Cash, you knocked me out of first.
  • Hello it's Photor
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    Hi photor, welcome to the thread.
  • Trethan
    170 posts Member
    Hi Photor!
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    So my guild is just finishing up the tier VII raid. It is really easy. Our whales have had to hold back their teams in order to let others do damage.

If everyone has 10 7 star toons and has Rey I think you could finish it with a lot of retreats. Rey, Yoda, Phasma are huge in all phases.

My arena team with GS instead of fives did 200k to the Captain and similar teams were doing 250k+ to the phase 2/3 Rancor. Hit points are about 2/4/4/2 so your 50 A teams can beat the first 3 stages and then the 50 b teams just need to do 40k each.

A little buffer on that would be nice but if you have 150 7 star teams across the guild you should be able to finish easily.
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    @cashbacca

If you are looking for a guild that raids more message me. I was clicking through your stats and noticed you only had one raid clear.

We are full right now but there are a few pretty low activity guys that might need replacing soon.
  • Hi Photor!

Wow Greg that's encouraging RE the tier 7 raid! PS your arena team got me good today -- fives is killer!
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    Yeah droids might not be the best team to take him down. I just gear ix'd him.

Do have have Jawa Engineer coming along. I want to fight him.
  • Yesss just unlocked him but gotta get him at least to 5 stars before I test him in the arena plus I need to come up with the credits to level him =/
  • Greg1920 wrote: »
    Yeah droids might not be the best team to take him down. I just gear ix'd him.

Do have have Jawa Engineer coming along. I want to fight him.

I have JE up right now if you have any battles left. If so, try to get your battle in within the next hour because I need to put up my defensive team before bed - if I leave up JE everyone will pick on me =P He's still at 4 stars but level 7 on all abilities and almost max on non-raid gear (need 50 stun cuffs).
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    That's for the offer. I must have burned my last attack right before you did yours. I'll keep an I out for him.
  • I'll let you know if I leave him up after payout again. I may experiment with him on defense when I get him starred up more.
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    Fought your Jawa.

Pretty neat fight, all the droids go first as JE does his turn meter boost. Then I kill someone activating RG and JE brings him back to life.

After he burns those specials though I was able to come back for a win with just QG dying.
  • Cool good to know - thanks!
  • Jawa engineer has made the droids badass!
  • And Greg. Don't be trying to poach the Cash!
  • Trethan
    170 posts Member
    @TherealPhotor Loved seeing your Ewoks up there for a bit! Diversity is always good.
  • Lol. That's exactly what I thought. Down to 25th though overnight. They'll be back soon when gear 10.
  • Presume you crushed them?
  • You can unleash you own when elder is 7 star.
  • Trethan
    170 posts Member
    Yeah. I've been using them for awhile, so I know how to fight them pretty well. You're going to see that with the dropping, everyone wants to fight them and see how they are, haha. That's the problem with anything new, it gets targeted.