Double Cantina drops now live!

1235Next

Replies

• Serya
    334 posts Member
    Any word on what the double events are and which day they are happening? Need to know these things ahead of time to plan..... Got up the other day without checking forums and did all of my cantina before the update.....

Love this promotion though, thanks!
  • PugVader
    438 posts Member
    Thanks devs for the promotion. Now I have the 3 remaining Jedis needed to level Yoda to 7* when the event comes back.
  • Foomerang
    236 posts Member
    Was getting double credits, double shards, but actually zero mk3 mats. It would show that I got 2 on the rewards but when I checked my inventory, it didn't even show I had gotten 1.

I would at least like to be reimbursed the 15+ times it showed up let alone the 30+ mats from the double. Not getting any is a pretty bad bug.

Thank you
  • Foomerang wrote: »
    Was getting double credits, double shards, but actually zero mk3 mats. It would show that I got 2 on the rewards but when I checked my inventory, it didn't even show I had gotten 1.

I would at least like to be reimbursed the 15+ times it showed up let alone the 30+ mats from the double. Not getting any is a pretty bad bug.

Thank you

Oh yeah... um.....me too! Gives me.
  • PugVader
    438 posts Member
    Client restarted.......Onto GW rewards. Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! :D
  • Pocitaces
    49 posts Member
    OMG restart taking so long!
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    connection error issues :#
    mighty chlorians
  • Pocitaces
    49 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Same Here Anyone getting in and not getting connection errors?
  • oryz
    9 posts Member
    they should stop push client update 30 minutes before arena payout for CET timezone... now no one able to log again in particular on the arena guild day activity
  • They should give us more free crystals.... maybe
  • Zaither88
    33 posts Member
    connection issues again.
  • V1p3rdyn4sty
    2674 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    @V1p3rdyn4sty and i wish players like you could take an opinion, just play the game and respect everyones opinion mkay dear?

There's a difference between opinions and complaining about free things that happen to be really good. If you're oblivious to that, I stand by my original comment.
  • Achilles
    1380 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    This event would have been great, if i would have got any shard drops ...
    And now, i cant even get a better arena rank + finish guild avtivities due server down cause of a simple event change ...
    Sorry, but what are you doing? Would i work like this, i would get fired in 2 weeks.
    Left by design.
    The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.
  • Darkfox
    3 posts Member
    Wish I could join but it's not letting me in