Overpowered Dooku outplays 1vs4 in battle of Rank 1, video uploaded

Replies

• Pagyno
    107 posts Member
    RU486 wrote: »
    STHan instead of that waste of space HK would have won you the match easily
    Hi @RU486
    Is HK that bad? I see lots of HK led teams in top 25.
    Please confirm.
    Hes not bad but there are way better options that would help a team like his than HK

So tell me. What is better. I think its rey only rey. I explained u why i can manahe that much rank one almost. Iam pretty experienced. Aoe attack is nothing. Hk is balanced. I dont need healer. Need dmg only.
  • RU486
    1686 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Let me tell you a secret Pags, if you had a taunter and attacked Dook he is FORCED to attack the tank, you would have won with 3 guys at least still alive
  • Pagyno
    107 posts Member
    Let me tell you a secret Pags, if you had a taunter and attacked Dook he is FORCED to attack the tank, you would have won with 3 guys at least still alive

After u taunt QKJ takes it down.
  • Eleiem
    334 posts Member
    I don't see any problem in the video.
    And actually you were pretty lucky, they dodged just a few times.
    You should have used the assist on Dooku, assist doesn't trigger counter now, Phasma wasn't a threat. And you should consider play a taunter. BTW, HK is only good as leader.
  • Pagyno
    107 posts Member
    Pagyno wrote: »

I have poe 6 stars...
  • RU486
    1686 posts Member

Whoever that is is dead in your video its just Dook
  • Pagyno wrote: »
    Everybody say iam playi g poorly when I almost beat number one. You are byrocrats...

• Pagyno
    107 posts Member
    Eleiem wrote: »
    I don't see any problem in the video.
    And actually you were pretty lucky, they dodged just a few times.
    You should have used the assist on Dooku, assist doesn't trigger counter now, Phasma wasn't a threat. And you should consider play a taunter. BTW, HK is only good as leader.

Hk is very usefull i exained here recently why. It seems u do t play with him. U could see also on video why hes good.
  • SS0DEN
    109 posts Member
    Good come back by Dooku, but I think your squad needs some work.
    SodenBowl.com
  • Pagyno
    107 posts Member
    SS0DEN wrote: »
    Good come back by Dooku, but I think your squad needs some work.

Poglee needs only. Need also rey.

Bro QGJ's dispel is a skill. It has a 2 turn CD. Time you taunt and you'll be fine. Unless your running RG lol.

Can't really compare HK with Rey. They are 2 different toons (Utility tank vs DPS). Rey needs some good tanks to protect her too. She's quite squishy.
  • Darth_Jay77
    3163 posts Member
    You seem to be such an expert and refuting all of the comments given, why did you bother posting? A straight droid team like yours in the current meta is not very good. You either need a way to clear a taunt or a taunt of your own.
  • Pagyno
    107 posts Member

Bro QGJ's dispel is a skill. It has a 2 turn CD. Time you taunt and you'll be fine. Unless your running RG lol.

Can't really compare HK with Rey. They are 2 different toons (Utility tank vs DPS). Rey needs some good tanks to protect her too. She's quite squishy.

In droid team u need no tank...
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    This person came to complain, got educated, refuses education, defends his fail strategy, and insults those trying to help.

Why are we tring to help, again?

@Pagyno You are right, Dooku cheats, and your team and play are flawless.
  • Pagyno
    107 posts Member
    You seem to be such an expert and refuting all of the comments given, why did you bother posting? A straight droid team like yours in the current meta is not very good. You either need a way to clear a taunt or a taunt of your own.

Iam not exper only very good. Iam top ten bro.
    Today falled.top 20 no one attack me.

I didnt hear good idea only putting away my hk 47.

I will put there rey and we will see.
  • Darth_Jay77
    3163 posts Member

Some of the better Droid teams I've seen ran Poe as a tank. Much of that was pre-patch of course and post-patch I haven't even seen an all droid team.

Last night I saw a full Jedi team with Barriss and Lumi make top-5, for a few minutes at least; top-10 is not a huge accomplishment. Rey is awesome, not sure that damage output is your problem. Damage mitigation is definitely a problem for droid teams like yours. Pre-patch some good Droid teams ran Poe in-place of HK or in-place of Poggle and those were challenging if you didn't have a way to clear Poe's taunt. I haven't seen a Droid team period in a couple weeks but you may consider a tank in-place of HK. RG has a nice pretty reliable stun, ST Han has good TM manipulation both for and against, and Poe does some cool stuff as well. If all you're getting are 2 to 4 dodges against Dooku then you're really lucky, that's nothing compared to what's typical.
  • Eleiem
    334 posts Member

Sorry Mr. top 10! Dude, most of us here on the forums are top10, many of us top1 everyday.
    And btw, with Rey will be the same. You'll still be lacking a dispeller, and what you need the most; a taunter.
    Droids are squishy, and they're slow. You need a taunter. But if you insist in don't playing one and in using HK, then put HK as leader. Yes, Poggle gives attack, but it doesn't make a difference when your chars are dead before they can move. With HK leader at least they can get an extra turn.
  • Pagyno
    107 posts Member

Some of the better Droid teams I've seen ran Poe as a tank. Much of that was pre-patch of course and post-patch I haven't even seen an all droid team.

Last night I saw a full Jedi team with Barriss and Lumi make top-5, for a few minutes at least; top-10 is not a huge accomplishment. Rey is awesome, not sure that damage output is your problem. Damage mitigation is definitely a problem for droid teams like yours. Pre-patch some good Droid teams ran Poe in-place of HK or in-place of Poggle and those were challenging if you didn't have a way to clear Poe's taunt. I haven't seen a Droid team period in a couple weeks but you may consider a tank in-place of HK. RG has a nice pretty reliable stun, ST Han has good TM manipulation both for and against, and Poe does some cool stuff as well. If all you're getting are 2 to 4 dodges against Dooku then you're really lucky, that's nothing compared to what's typical.

RG is for me bugged and poe is weak. QKJ ttakes taunt down can u please understand it ?

That taunt is useles in this times ?
  • Hedgehog
    61 posts Member

100% wrong there, a droid team absolutely needs a tank to compete these days; preferably RG, Poe is good with his turn meter reduction, haven't tried ST Han yet. I still do fine with HK(L), 86, 88, Poggle, RG
    Hello guys I put this topic into this thred because now Iam like to finish playing this bugged, overpowered game.

I had always feeling that something is wrong with this game. As first I noticed lack of good character especialy big gap between good and bad characters. Squad strategies are now only about putting overpowered characters to make biggest treat. Maybe after new update using character that stuns like Daka, Rs and dooku.

Here is the video about my attemps of being number one. Maybe U gonna pretty laugh about this but in the final count its more to cry.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EtgjGr7EEVE

@Pagyno

You're 4 levels lower with a subpar team.

Your gear probably is lower too.

Your toons aren't even max starred.

You shouldn't even be in the top 5. You're lucky to be on a weak leaderboard that lets you get there.

This should have gone into the Dooku discussion megathread.
  • gobears21
    1265 posts Member
    You showed up with a way underpowered droid team. The fact that you can ever win to me shows the real issue with this game. That team should beat you every single time.... but... I do love you droid boys, only teams I can auto win in 40 seconds or so.... so keep using em!
  • Darth_Jay77
    3163 posts Member

RG is for me bugged and poe is weak. QKJ ttakes taunt down can u please understand it ?

LOL, quite familiar with QGJ, thanks. Taunt is not useless. I run ST Han and manage to keep his taunt up just fine. Taunt is far from useless. How is your RG bugged when everybody else's RG is fine. You're not a special snowflake, RG works the same for you as he does everybody else.
  • Pagyno
    107 posts Member
    Hello guys I put this topic into this thred because now Iam like to finish playing this bugged, overpowered game.

I had always feeling that something is wrong with this game. As first I noticed lack of good character especialy big gap between good and bad characters. Squad strategies are now only about putting overpowered characters to make biggest treat. Maybe after new update using character that stuns like Daka, Rs and dooku.

Here is the video about my attemps of being number one. Maybe U gonna pretty laugh about this but in the final count its more to cry.

@Pagyno

You shouldn't even be in the top 5. You're lucky to be on a weak leaderboard that lets you get there.

My char are maxed out 8-9 gear. Pogle is weak but it make me no problem...
  • Pagyno
    107 posts Member

@Pagyno

Iam skilled i dont need to be shaped i have skills...
  • Pagyno
    107 posts Member

LOL, quite familiar with QGJ, thanks. Taunt is not useless. I run ST Han and manage to keep his taunt up just fine. Taunt is far from useless. How is your RG bugged when everybody else's RG is fine. You're not a special snowflake, RG works the same for you as he does everybody else.

QKJ is strong. Hate him.
  • Darth_Jay77
    3163 posts Member

QKJ is strong. Hate him.

You're right, he's strong; there's no doubt about that. He does not completely negate tanks though. Droids can be good I think, but you need a way to protect them; IG88 and IG86 are too squishy.
  • Pagyno
    107 posts Member

QKJ is strong. Hate him.

You're right, he's strong; there's no doubt about that. He does not completely negate tanks though. Droids can be good I think, but you need a way to protect them; IG88 and IG86 are too squishy.

Actualy why i just dont put him in my team instead of hk ??? Give bufds, takes taunt down doing assist attack that is dps.

Thx for advice i love u.
  • Darth_Jay77
    3163 posts Member

QKJ is strong. Hate him.

Actualy why i just dont put him in my team instead of hk ??? Give bufds, takes taunt down doing assist attack that is dps.

Thx for advice i love u.

Try replacing HK, do a few arena matches and then try replace Poggle and do a few matches, see what's better. Since QGJ can also grant offense-up, him and Poggle are semi-redundant and you can keep HK or put a tank in.
  • Pagyno
    107 posts Member
    edited May 2016

QKJ is strong. Hate him.

Thx for advice i love u.

Try replacing HK, do a few arena matches and then try replace Poggle and do a few matches, see what's better. Since QGJ can also grant offense-up, him and Poggle are semi-redundant and you can keep HK or put a tank in.

Its debatable to replace poggle. Pogle synergy and buff is strong.
    I cannot rely on qkj buff but iam finding taunt dow and assisting attack.

But iam not really sure about this. I realy would like to destroy my pogle hes lame.
    This is man good idea.
    Post edited by GummyBearKing268 on
  • Darth_Jay77
    3163 posts Member
    edited May 2016

QKJ is strong. Hate him.

Thx for advice i love u.

Its debatable to replace poggle. Pogle synergy and buff is strong.
    I cannot rely on qkj buff but iam finding taunt dow and assisting attack.

But iam not really sure about this. I realy would like to destroy my pogle hes lame.
    This is man good idea.

The worst thing you can do is try it and see how it goes.
    Post edited by GummyBearKing268 on