Overpowered Fives 1 vs. 5 Arena Battle

I had finished off the rest of his team with ease, leaving Fives for the end. Note his Fives was G9 with Omega ability 1.

IMG_6283.png

That overpowered Fives...wait, he was useless.

IMG_6285.png

He was gone in 15 seconds. Obviously due to my massively Overpowered 1v4 Dooku. Since my Dooku is 1v4, plus 4 other characters, for a total of 8; that beats his Fives' 5.

Replies

• Lol so your RG's hopping in celebration?

But anyways great stuff! Perhaps you could elaborate a little on your "stunning" victory?
  • Snake2
    1455 posts Member
    Lol well done. I was getting ready for my, "how did you lose with that team??" post.
  • @anduincolfer This post was mainly just to show off RG's dance.
  • vavavader
    180 posts Member
    I had finished off the rest of his team with ease, leaving Fives for the end. Note his Fives was G9 with Omega ability 1.

IMG_6283.png

That overpowered Fives...wait, he was useless.

IMG_6285.png

He was gone in 15 seconds. Obviously due to my massively Overpowered 1v4 Dooku. Since my Dooku is 1v4, plus 4 other characters, for a total of 8; that beats his Fives' 5.

Your team needs to be nerfed.
    38yr old . Income: Govt Disability . Living in mom's basement . Fav food: hot pockets . Fav game: SWGOH
  • I noticed you did the battle on auto after you whittled then down to just fives. I do the exact same thing. That way there is less chance of the five minute timer catching me on a draw.
  • Nice team. I'm running the same. 5s is not a problem with just 1 reliable stunner. With 2 cake walk.
  • Womp_Womp
    282 posts Member
    Let's nerf:
    QGJ
    Daka
    RG
    Dooku
    Rey

Let's buff:
    Fives
  • RU486
    1686 posts Member
    Lol nice, just shows any player can be handled if you play correctly, no such thing as an OP character anymore
  • Womp_Womp wrote: »
    Let's nerf:
    QGJ
    Daka
    RG
    Dooku
    Rey

Let's buff:
    Fives

Sure!
  • Pagyno
    107 posts Member
    U have overpowered gruoup. Stuns in row.
    But your griup has no potency against droids with QKJ. Take your rey down and u make no dmg.

Have fun noob.
  • Pagyno wrote: »
    But your griup has no potency against droids with QKJ. Take your rey down and u make no dmg.

Have fun noob.

@Pagyno I'm a noob having fun, for sure! Hope your level 72 4* droid team is treating you well!
  • Fives (or dooku, for that matter) doesn't do well against stun teams haha. I'm guessing that guy didn't have many other threats on his team?
  • Womp_Womp
    282 posts Member
    Pagyno wrote: »

Have fun noob.

No one needs potency to take on your droids, they just need Dooku.
  • stupidfatfool
    715 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    @Nicol_Bolas His team was fine, it had Dooku, RG, QGJ, and GS. And Fives.
    Mainly, it's that A.I. is terrible, so as long as you are comparable level and gear, you'll always beat A.I.
    Also, this was supposed to be a troll thread...I guess I didn't make it obvious enough.
  • Pagyno
    107 posts Member
    Again,

Your RG ajd Daka make damage that is comperable with one hit of my gs of whole game. Its real treat. Only treat is Rey.
  • @Nicol_Bolas His team was fine, it had Dooku, RG, QGJ, and GS.
    Mainly, it's that A.I. is terrible, so as long as you are comparable level and gear, you'll always beat A.I.
    Also, this was supposed to be a troll thread...I guess I didn't make it obvious enough.

Yes, true. The best defense in arena is to make your team "seem" intimidating to people don't attack. Those who attack usually win haha.
  • Asic
    1146 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Your team is lame lemming variety. No personal offense.

But I massively appreciate the post. 5s is now good, now great.
    Awesome in raids.
    Useful in GW.
    Mediocre in arena.
    Helpful in LS battles.
  • Pagyno wrote: »

Have fun noob.

This is the guy that made a whine thread about Dooku being overpowered. He's very salty. Just ignore him.
  • Womp_Womp wrote: »
    Pagyno wrote: »

Have fun noob.

No one needs potency to take on your droids, they just need Dooku.

Ahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Lol
    "May the Schwartz be with you", Yogurt

Guild: -FTB- Reign Of Fate