Barriss Offee (4 star) from free Bronzium Data Card

Well I was about to buy the Heroine Starter Bundle primarily for Offee. I then noticed I had a free Bronzium Data Card. I clicked it and what the heck drops - 4 star Barriss Offee. I didn't think that was possible but I'm sure not complaining. :# Was kind looking forward to those 3-star training droids from the pack though...

Replies

• When you get around Lv 30, training Droids just gather dust. You get way more than you can use

Also, I hate you. I open at least 15 of those a day and the best thing I've gotten is a single shard for ewok elder
  • Nice! Congrats... Got a 4* Poggle from them on my 2nd day playing so it definitely can happen. Better pull then I sir..
    461-112-993
    Looking for allies level 40+
  • My best from bronzium are Asoka and Jedi Consular.. not bad but not as lucky as you :D
  • Congrats. Got Bariss Offee from bronzium too
  • Nice,congratz! I got Old Daka from bronzium,not as lucky as you but it still great for me :)
  • I got ima gun 4* day 1 (the counter attacking jedi leader if I misspelled his name) but the drops for characters are low.
  • TreTuna wrote: »
    Nice! Congrats... Got a 4* Poggle from them on my 2nd day playing so it definitely can happen. Better pull then I sir..

I got Poggle the same way frm Bronze & I'm excited how do you use him?
  • I managed to get a 4* UroRRuR'R'R from one. Mistake me if I'm wrong, but as of now he seems to be pretty bad. Two of his moves are near worthless because of synergy not yet available (except Tusken Raider)
    Team Steroid Council Member - "A wise leader knows when to follow"
  • Still waiting on my first 2-4 star drop . Only gotten shards :(
  • All I get is gear and the occasional shard
  • I hope for one every time I open one.
    Ally code: 142 632 538 ADD ME
    Level 40
  • my luck with Bronz cards are pulling me to the dark side. I feel the anger flowing through me.
  • 2 months of playing, got 3* General Veers, 4* Old Daka and 4* Boba Fett. Lucky me!
  • I got boba fett 4* from bronze not sure I'd that's rare but happy to get my first 4 star without needing to spend a dime on the game ;)
  • I was also surprised because I got Datcha4*. :)
  • I got a solitary Luminara shard today. Was the last one I needed to unlock her, which was fine, but the full version would have been extra handy. My Brother in Law got Ima Gun Di from one, and my daughter got Ahsoka.
This discussion has been closed.