Jedi Knight Anakin

Is there anything special about Anakin here? his epic gear is pretty hard to farm as an FTP player. And also he is pretty weak as an Attacker, and his healing immunity is not as effective compare to Sidious.

I hope they will change his righteous fury as a counter if any of his allies take damage and attack the damager but he will not counter if he is the one get damage. Make him as a unique counter attacker.

Replies

• I'm getting closer to unlocking him. Maybe another couple of weeks. I don't think many people have farmed him. The focus is currently on characters from packs or Arena/GW shipments. I'll try him on a few different teams and let you know what I discover.
  • Hey Question:

I have anakin 20 shards away from a 5 star and i just hit tier 6 gear with him. and HOLY JESUS. he is the hardest player by far to put into purple gear(that i have seen). I want to know if anyone has a maxed gear anakin 5-6 star that can let me know how he preforms overall. Because i do like his kit and will invest if he is worth it.
  • slmcmr
    875 posts Member
    Oh God thank you....!
    I always wanted wanted him in my squad (mostly because of clone wars) but he is really so hard to get and level up. With that info you just gave i found peace again :p
  • I'm pretty curious on him too. I have the ability to run 7* QGJ lead, 7* Kit, 5* Anakin, 5* Obiwan, and 6* Aayla, possibly replacing Kit for a healer. It seems "cool" for a Jedi team but I really don't know how well it would work since there is limited buffing and the damage doesn't seem that great. Still a fun thought though.
  • Kr4itok_ wrote: »
    I'm pretty curious on him too. I have the ability to run 7* QGJ lead, 7* Kit, 5* Anakin, 5* Obiwan, and 6* Aayla, possibly replacing Kit for a healer. It seems "cool" for a Jedi team but I really don't know how well it would work since there is limited buffing and the damage doesn't seem that great. Still a fun thought though.

Would be but Jedi teams are hard to run currently the devs gave the sith too much power against jedi, I currently only run Lumi. I would like to try an all jedi team but not in the current state of the game and certainly not PVP.
  • Kr4itok_ wrote: »
    I'm pretty curious on him too. I have the ability to run 7* QGJ lead, 7* Kit, 5* Anakin, 5* Obiwan, and 6* Aayla, possibly replacing Kit for a healer. It seems "cool" for a Jedi team but I really don't know how well it would work since there is limited buffing and the damage doesn't seem that great. Still a fun thought though.

Would be but Jedi teams are hard to run currently the devs gave the sith too much power against jedi, I currently only run Lumi. I would like to try an all jedi team but not in the current state of the game and certainly not PVP.

I'm currently running a mostly jedi team 7* QGJ lead, 7* kit, 7* lumi, 5* Aayala, and 6* FOTP. I'm currently rank 1 in Arena even with all these sid leads and I'm waiting for a high dmg jedi to replace FOTP. Unsure how strong anakin is but hopefully the new update will bring out a high dmg jedi
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Jrempire wrote: »
    Kr4itok_ wrote: »

I'm currently running a mostly jedi team 7* QGJ lead, 7* kit, 7* lumi, 5* Aayala, and 6* FOTP. I'm currently rank 1 in Arena even with all these sid leads and I'm waiting for a high dmg jedi to replace FOTP. Unsure how strong anakin is but hopefully the new update will bring out a high dmg jedi

Most people aren't able or willing to drop that much cash to obtain your toons. Unfortunately the only top tier Jedi, except for Luminara, are chromium exclusive or ridiculously long grinds. Between that and the meta shift following the order 66 patch very few people will/can field Jedi teams.
  • There are no high damage Jedi actually chrono or not. The highest is lumi and even she isn't massive. I agree they should add a high dps Jedi yoda cough cough. Mace window should be buffed to high dps attacker imo. Aniken should hit harder then luminara like cmon
  • My 6* dooku easily beat any spenders jedi team, he is so fast and always stun qgj and he always got killed before he can make a move.
  • Anakin can be very powerful if he is in the right situation. He is fast and his AOE is great, most importantly you need to know how to take advantage of his righteous fury. Sid anakin 88 is a great combo
  • He's one of the only two with buff blocking, that'd be viable... eventually.
  • It's great ability but it never lands, like ever
  • Anakin can be very powerful if he is in the right situation. He is fast and his AOE is great, most importantly you need to know how to take advantage of his righteous fury. Sid anakin 88 is a great combo

His AOE is great only if he kills someone... which means his fast speed is often counter-intuitive...
  • This is true, he dosent need to be ventress slow but maybe just a little less speed