Server: theatomicpun, JK, Sertorius, MR COFFEE, D1G1TAL JEDI

Replies

• Options
    Lol Shawn you have to many omegas. Stop it lol.
  • Options
    @Eaywen I'm impressed you run a Jedi team in a leaderboard full of Dooku leads!
  • Options
    @stupidfatfool nice battle today man. Gave my first day home for arena in a week some real comp.
  • Options
    @DarthMasterShawn Nicely timed lock there at the end! Assuming that was you. I was actually gonna hit #2 at the end, but you can never be too sure. :)
  • Options
    @stupidfatfool
    Dang. I locked then I went to lock again but you were on me. I did not trust that you'd go 2 and not me, and my days are scarce at home for payout lately so today and tomorrow I'm gunning hard.
  • Options
    @DarthMasterShawn Good stuff, I understand. I didn't have enough time to take your spot at the end, but attacked anyways to prevent anyone from knocking me lower.

FWIW, I started tracking the amount of time I spend beating each team.

Your team: 3:00, likely due to level and gear difference
    Joby and other mid-70s RG teams: ~2:30
    Eaywyn: 2:00, due to his Jedi being stunned most of the match
    Vanquisher's Vader/Windu team: 1:40
    Droid teams: Easily under 2 minutes

Gone are the days of the 45 second snipe.
  • Options
    To be fair, my battle with Vanquisher was after the arena speed change. Other ones were before. Probably need to recalibrate the entire list.
  • Options
    Yeah, I've noticed its about 2-3 minutes per team now. Longer if evasion is crazy.
  • Options
    I noticed as well. I'm around 1:45-2:30 on all teams, droids like 1:30 easy.
  • Options
    Sniped again @stupidfatfool, well done
  • Options
    @Joby_Wan1 That was far more tactical than a simple snipe! But thanks! :smile:
  • Options
    I also gave the game name of Qef Tser. I think they do give out multiple names. I am allied with a few Mol Eliza's. I just joined so I don't know if other people have said anything about this I found this topic by googling my game name.
  • Options
    Hi @Qefquake. Yes Qef Tser is an auto generated name, but luckily you can now change it if you'd like!

The group in the thread are all on the same server/shard, so we fight each other daily for top arena spots.

I hope you are enjoying the game!
  • Options
    @stupidfatfool that G9 Rey is so good.
  • Options
    Joby_Wan1 wrote: »

G9 Rey good, but Shawn got a G10 Rey...hits like a truck.
  • Options

G9 Rey good, but Shawn got a G10 Rey...hits like a truck.

Yeah I'm lovi9ng her man. I have another Furnace too. Deciding who gets it FOTP or Leia, or another.
  • Joby_Wan1
    225 posts Member
    Options
    I got 15 Mk 10 binoculars from our T6 raid...it's going to take me over a month to get ONE furnace. So dumb
  • Options
    I got 15 Mk 10 binoculars from our T6 raid...it's going to take me over a month to get ONE furnace. So dumb

Yeah the prizes were weak even in top 3.
  • KypMad
    24 posts Member
    Options
    A little late to the party but I'm usually ranked from 10-50 in the arena. QS Kyp.
  • Joby_Wan1
    225 posts Member
    Options
    Cool @KypMad! Welcome. The party is still going on! What's your payout?
  • KypMad
    24 posts Member
    Options
    @Joby_Wan1. I'm a CST payout. An hour after the EST payout. Maybe some of you EST won't snipe me if I can ever make it up there. Highest finish has been 10 and everyone above me had all higher gear and 2-3k more power.
  • Options
    KypMad wrote: »
    @Joby_Wan1. I'm a CST payout. An hour after the EST payout. Maybe some of you EST won't snipe me if I can ever make it up there. Highest finish has been 10 and everyone above me had all higher gear and 2-3k more power.

Welcome. You leave us Est be for ours we will leave you be for CST. At least Joby Qef and I will as we are all EST and guildmates.
  • KypMad
    24 posts Member
    Options

Welcome. You leave us Est be for ours we will leave you be for CST. At least Joby Qef and I will as we are all EST and guildmates.

Sounds good. It seems daunting when all of you TNR guys are up there with all your gear...lol
  • Options

Sounds good. It seems daunting when all of you TNR guys are up there with all your gear...lol

LOL. We are no longer part of the New Rebellion. I decided to have my own guild, however the guys decided to stay with me. Looking into name change options.
  • KypMad
    24 posts Member
    Options
    Do you have a full guild and why did you break off?
  • isuka227
    64 posts Member
    Options
    some internal conflicts Kyp. anyway good luck with ur payout against kath vaine.
  • DarthMasterShawn
    3064 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Do you have a full guild and why did you break off?

Internal conflicts. Full with a wait list.
  • Options
    isuka227 wrote: »
    some internal conflicts Kyp. anyway good luck with ur payout against kath vaine.

Yes Kath is very good.
  • Options
    Any of you guys know who Morddy Moo is? He's attacking all throughout the day interrupting multiple payouts. Just curious if anyone knows his payout time.
  • Options
    Nope. He avoids me typically. I'd hit hiom right away if he did hit me.