Four questions that need answers

Prev1
shrimpsy
27 posts Member
edited May 2016
1. Is it INTENDED by Glorious Developers that I have to play Raid at 12AM?
(If I sleep I will lose 4~20 ranks and Raid will be finished before I wake up.

Follow-up question: Have you, Devs played ANY GAME that has ONLY end-game content which happens to require you to play the game at 12AM, or give up farming gears altogether?

2. Is it INTENDED by Magnificent Developers that leaving the game on but doing nothing for 5 minutes is the BEST strategy in PVP?

Follow-up question: Have you, Devs played ANY GAME that requires you to keep your rivals out of the ONLY PVP content for 5 minutes if you want to secure your win?

3. Is it INTENDED by Supreme Developers that certain players and only English-speaking players had access to bypassing months and even possibly years of ONLY end game content?

Follow-up question: Have you, Devs played ANY GAME that allowed its players to bypass its ONLY end game content for months, while non-English speaking players had to toil for months or spend real money?

4. Do you think that your game looks good in this font?:

QBZTdie.jpg

Follow-up questions:
Do you ever think that giving tainted version of your games to non-English speakers yet asking the same price for them is fair?

Can you say that to your children that you only allowed English speakers to precraft months ahead and let Korean or [insert non-English speaking race] to work hard for months?

Do you honestly think that changing fonts for Korean version of the client will take more than an hour of your development time?

Are Korean players so worthless to you that [Insert development time it takes to simply change the fonts] minutes of your time cannot be spent to improve their gameplay experience?

Replies

• Duckoo
    279 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Your guild mates start the raid. If they don't start it at a time conducive to you find another guild.
    Post edited by Duckoo on
  • J0K3R
    2286 posts Member
    Can we close this supremely magnificent thread?
    May the force be with you. It shall free you.
  • I thought TI was Korean or something
  • I think you forgot to note on the illustriousness of the devs =/ #fail
  • Wow, speaking as an English speaker, I cried when I read this post. Then I bought some more crystals as a show of gratitude because I am an English speaker. Nonetheless, kimchi rules!
  • that font is cool

as for the other questions idk how to answer them really.

join a guild that works with your time zone

locking out people in pvp is annoying but you can lock them out too

i am english speaking so i cant speak on the rest of the questions
  • Sir_Whooty
    518 posts Member
    Duckoo wrote: »
    Your guild mates start the raid. If they don't start it at a tune conducive to you find another guild.

Character resets open your second wave after reset no matter when you start your raid. For my guild (all of us in the same time zone) it's been 1 am. And if you don't attack at 1 am you'll drop 10+ places easily.
  • BaksoKikil
    129 posts Member
    I really don't get all your questions. Leaving 5mins in PVP, non English speaking players etc, I don't understand them at all... :confused:
  • Okay, I get the problems with #1 and #2, and am laughing on the inside at #4 (you can probably thank Google for that one, BTW, OP). But I have no idea what you're talking about on #3. What do we have access to that you guys don't?
  • hhooo
    656 posts Member
    The font thing not being changed is truly ridiculous, agreed. But what content do English-speaking countries get that Korea does not?
  • Ugluk
    274 posts Member
    Comic Sans please.
  • Harmonica
    541 posts Member
    HOW DO I GET THAT FONT?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!
    Team iNstinct -- teaminstinct.net
  • slampdx
    478 posts Member
    Ugluk wrote: »
    Comic Sans please.

Lol
  • Breetai
    858 posts Member
    Dude. If your not happy then find another game. It's really simple. I can name a couple of different star wars games that's out thier that's also waiting for your money.
  • vavavader
    180 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    J0K3R wrote: »
    Can we close this supremely magnificent thread?

Botthurt? I'm sure you've already ran to the mods.
    38yr old . Income: Govt Disability . Living in mom's basement . Fav food: hot pockets . Fav game: SWGOH
  • This is a post worthy of Ever-Victorious, Iron-Willed Commander Kim.

And others: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Kim_Jong-il's_titles
  • OwexBaill
    188 posts Member
    Sir_Whooty wrote: »
    Your guild mates start the raid. If they don't start it at a tune conducive to you find another guild.

Character resets open your second wave after reset no matter when you start your raid. For my guild (all of us in the same time zone) it's been 1 am. And if you don't attack at 1 am you'll drop 10+ places easily.

Same here.
    The reset should be 24h, not 1am or another set moment.
  • Duckoo
    279 posts Member

Which is again, a problem with your guild. I'm sure if you changed guilds a couple of times you could find a group not up at 1 am.
  • shrimpsy
    27 posts Member

Which is again, a problem with your guild. I'm sure if you changed guilds a couple of times you could find a group not up at 1 am.

Raid always reset at 12am (of guildmaster's timezone) so no. (Unless you are inferring that I should look for European guilds or something when I live in Korea)

• shrimpsy
    27 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Okay, I get the problems with #1 and #2, and am laughing on the inside at #4 (you can probably thank Google for that one, BTW, OP). But I have no idea what you're talking about on #3. What do we have access to that you guys don't?

Precrafting was based on a pre-released patch note showing retroactive addition of 50* Raid Salvages to gears. Of course this was in English, and only in English.
  • shrimpsy
    27 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Your guild mates start the raid. If they don't start it at a time conducive to you find another guild.

Again, starting has nothing to do with it. Reset time is always 12 am in Guild Master's time zone. (Even if you start one at 11pm or something) Are you telling me to look for a European guild or something when I live in Korea? Well that could work actually, except that that is highly unintuitive.
  • OwexBaill
    188 posts Member

No. That is not a guild problem.
    Sure, you could find a guild in another time zone. Which COULD solve the problem on your side, but not on the others (specifically the leader's).
    If everybody does that, the fluctuation would be insane.
    I'm from Europe and in a guild that speaks my mother tongue. So there is no way that this is a problem with my guild, but with the design of the reset.
  • Thire
    111 posts Member
    What did English speakers get early access to, exactly? I mean that as a legitimate question, I don't know. Also I don't get the font thing... I don't like that font in the game, and I don't know what's wrong with the current one
  • shrimpsy
    27 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    OwexBaill wrote: »

No. That is not a guild problem.
    Sure, you could find a guild in another time zone. Which COULD solve the problem on your side, but not on the others (specifically the leader's).
    If everybody does that, the fluctuation would be insane.
    I'm from Europe and in a guild that speaks my mother tongue. So there is no way that this is a problem with my guild, but with the design of the reset.

Or maybe he is telling us to build a guild with a dummy account 6 hours away from our majority members' countries???? EA:CG, always doing their jobs to promote exploits! Don't play it the normal way, play it exploitive way!
  • Sir_Whooty
    518 posts Member

Same here.

Id like that much better, im not going to change my sleep schedule for a mobile game lol
  • shrimpsy
    27 posts Member
    BaksoKikil wrote: »
    I really don't get all your questions. Leaving 5mins in PVP, non English speaking players etc, I don't understand them at all... :confused:

If you want to secure #1 or anywhere you can't go any further up (because you have stronger opponents above you) what you have to do is fight random person and just leave it on for 5 minutes so that no one can challenge you until 6 pm.
  • shrimpsy
    27 posts Member

Same here.

You can see that 10 seconds into thinking about this matter, random strangers like us can come up with obvious, resource-friendly solutions.
  • OwexBaill
    188 posts Member
    shrimpsy wrote: »
    Don't play it the normal way, play it exploitive way!

You mean like, I don't know... precrafting or stuff like that?
    Who would do that? :o
  • 1. Yes 2. No 3. No 4. Yes
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    OP is so true, warning came in English, even if you had access to the forums if you cant read it its worthless. Shame on dev Americans. Good work OP.
    {RotE}