Top 5 Toons you'd like to see empowered ***130 Tally Now Up***

Replies

• Options
    Breetai wrote: »
    Why are people even voting for a no named FOTP? Guessing because you all put a lot of work in starting him up and gearing back when he was OP?

OP? He died if you so much as frowned in his direction. Still does, but now minus the dmg.

I voted for him just because he looked so awesome!
  • herbert79
    73 posts Member
    Options
    RP
    Scoundrels in general
    Magma trooper
    JC
    Magnaguard
  • Options
    Rey
    QGJ
    GS
    Dooku
    Lobot
  • Hobnob
    1097 posts Member
    Options
    Boba-Boba-Boba-Boba-Boba
  • Options
    Greg1920 wrote: »
    Synergy should be buffed. Right now taking the best of each faction is better than taking a while faction. Maybe 5% health buffs for each member that is the same faction as the lead.

So a full team would get 25% more health for each char. The problem with this is you need to make chars viable with and without factions. It's really the Jedi problem. The leader abilities are really good so it's tough to buff them without making them game breaking. But if like to see factions mean more.

I created a thread stating exactly this (faction bonuses). The Devs don't like the idea.

They will be making factions mean more by adding new heroes with unique and leader abilities that give a large benefit to their faction.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • vostromo
    89 posts Member
    Options
    Boba - My favorite character from the films and he's complete toss. He can rez as many times as he wants i just ignore him in arena as he is no threat.

Magmatrooper - He is in fact a liability on your team to anyone running Dooku (everyone) or Savage. Hits like candyfloss and has no potency.

Mob Enforcer - Straight up worst toon in game.

Plo koon - Ah another guy i just ignore in arena.

Chewy - As one of the original characters should be better but he is ok.

• MasterIxion17
    45 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Rg
    Fives
    Dooku
    Rey
    GS

XD

Mace
    Ani
    Yoda
    Boba
    Jc
    Guild - Darkside Knights
  • Options
    I have Grievous, and unlocking him required me to spend the last 2 and a half months doing literally NOTHING in the game other than farming shards for maxed characters. He starts at 4 stars, and so far I can see he has potential but doesn't seem worth the effort. His damage isn't great, about on par with HK-47 which is considerably less than IG-88 and IG-86. I'm hoping this changes when I eventually get him to 7 stars, but so far it feels like a lot of work wasted, since the rest of my team has had to suffer for GW and Raids with putting all focus on Grievous. I personally think he deserves to be a little OP, given that he's probably the hardest character in the game to unlock.
  • Old_Scott
    217 posts Member
    Options
    Mace (I think Shatterpoint should start at 45% and go up to 90% and it should not be able to be dodged).
    Jedi Knight Anakin
    Barriss Offee
    Darth Maul
    Kylo Ren
  • Veritasum
    754 posts Member
    Options
    Anakin... that is all.
  • Jazz66
    212 posts Member
    Options
    Anakin. I'm still farming him up to 7* in the hope they'll take heed and level him to his rightful power.
    Sith Yoda: mandryk.artstation.com
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options
    There's anti-Jedi, anti tank, but no anti-Sith. There needs to be synergy buffs for sure and yes, there are so many characters that need to be reworked. Plo and Mace come to mind.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Options
    Once im able to get to my computer ill do the next tally. Like to get a few more submissions first
    "May the Schwartz be with you", Yogurt

Guild: -FTB- Reign Of Fate
  • Options
    1.) Anakin
    2-5.) all the characters who have broken leader abilities.
  • Baggodi
    404 posts Member
    Options
    Boba, Bane, Chewie, JC, and Tarkin
  • TheScribs
    86 posts Member
    Options
    Good work and thanks for compiling! We know they make changes to toons, like RG's taunt being shortened etc. so hopefully something decent comes of this!
    | ☮ Scoundrel ☮ | 635-571-985 "Never tell me the odds." BHG Wakanda Forever
  • Hobnob
    1097 posts Member
    Options
    Annakin and Boba stick out like a sore thumb for a buff really, both cool but useless
  • Joe_Cus
    152 posts Member
    Options
    Just fix Chewie's bowcaster!
  • Options
    TheScribs wrote: »
    Good work and thanks for compiling! We know they make changes to toons, like RG's taunt being shortened etc. so hopefully something decent comes of this!

Thanks man. I really thought this would be an interesting topic.

However, i got called into work early so i wont be able to do the 100 tally update until i get home in the a.m. so i am going to update it to 150.

• Daeghaa
    95 posts Member
    Options
    1st - Aayla (why is she support? How exactly she supports???)
    2nd - Anakin
    3rd - Mace
    4th - Boba (need serious rework)
    5th - Grievous (should be OP since is incredible hard to get him)
  • lunarwolf
    357 posts Member
    Options
    QGJ
    Rey
    RG
    Leia
    Fives

but that doesn't mean they deserve to be empowered. this is why this thread is an epic fail

• gitts411
    56 posts Member
    Options
    1. Mace Windu
    2. Eeth Koth
    3. Plo Koon
    4. Anakin Skywalker
    5. Grandmaster Yoda

Yoda's damage was overnerfed. Ani's damage was nerfed despite needing a buff.
  • Options
    1) Biggs - just could use a small tick, closer to Ig86/88

2) Luke - A glass cannon without the assist attack. The bonus from his special does not make up for the lack of an assist. Buff his special or make it an assist please.

3) Anakin - Strongest force wielder in the universe?!?

4) Boba - Just too useless for such an iconic character

5) Cad Bane - in Clone Wars he is a super beast and can take on multiple Jedi, if you havent watch clone wars check out the Cad Bane episodes, they are B.A.
  • JRA
    336 posts Member
    Options
    Anakin is totally useless.
  • Options
    Funny no one mentioned kit fisto lol. Just goes to show hes the most overlooked char in the game - still!

His special skill is usless and he hits like a little girl! Even the devs overlook him...they tried to change him up but forgot him in the middle of doing it! They changed his description to say "variety of ally buffs" (used to say high damage attacker) but never actually changed his skill lmao! He still just has the one potency buff thats rng based.

Sucks cause i have him maxed due to he was the char i always get shards for.

So since he is a jedi trainer, seems like he would be good.

This games balance of whos good and whos average is so azz backward..i mean a dumb barley evolved brian bug (GS) is like one of the best chars in this star wars galexy?

While yoda luke ben vader are all so weak they are hardly used.

Its like the heros of the movies were bugs droids and clones!
  • Options
    Funny no one mentioned kit fisto lol. Just goes to show hes the most overlooked char in the game - still!

Actually several votes for kit have been cast as of now. I think there were 2 during my last tally. And probably 3 since then.(including yours)

• Options
    Kylo Ren
    Plo Koon
    Mace Windu
    Barriss
    First Order Officer
  • Options
    lunarwolf wrote: »
    QGJ
    Rey
    RG
    Leia
    Fives

but that doesn't mean they deserve to be empowered. this is why this thread is an epic fail

Lol. I see what you did there.

• Mo_liza
    786 posts Member
    Options
    Anakin
    Bobba Fett
    Clone trooper sergeant
    Jedi Knight guardian
    Ugnaught
  • Robtorn