Grats to 808MSK808!!!

Replies

• Options
    Guess we don't need to publish those guides and videos now. Everyone figured it out. Cool!
  • BentWookiee
    4819 posts Member
    Options
    DO NOT MAKE ACCUSATIONS OF EXPLOITING AND CHEATING!

Naming and Shaming
    Naming and shaming those who you believe to be cheating is not permitted on the forum. It is not productive and does not expedite action taken against these players. Any references of this type will be removed. Instead, Report players directly for investigation information on how to do so can be viewed below.

Reporting potential cheaters
    If you want to report a potential cheater, please send a message to @CG_LucifersDaddy with details on why you think someone is cheating, your ally code and the name of the suspected cheater.

Do these things in this thread and you will be warned or removed.

This is NOT the place.

• Balaxxe
    159 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    @trillizo_y_uno But I want to know the strats :(
  • Options
    Congrats 808!
  • Options
    Sucka wrote: »
    Notice they beat heroic and almost immediately after that they beat tier 6 as well? This is not legit, they are using an exploit.

Or... they completed Tier 6 on May 1st and took two days to do heroic. Which one is more likely?
  • Options
    Who? Never seen them on the forums?

Grats guys! (if you ever even see this)
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • J0K3R
    2286 posts Member
    Options
    At least no haters
    May the force be with you. It shall free you.
  • Amish_Ace
    516 posts Member
    Options
    TheLaw wrote: »
    What the heck is a whale team?? O.o. Never heard of that before

A "Whale" is someone that spends $$ on a game.

I think you meant: "$$$$$$$$"

Forgot a few. Dolphin is more "$$"
    Darth Saltious - Hoth Ski Patrol
  • Sucka
    59 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Schmohawk wrote: »
    Notice they beat heroic and almost immediately after that they beat tier 6 as well? This is not legit, they are using an exploit.

Or... they completed Tier 6 on May 1st and took two days to do heroic. Which one is more likely?

IIRC they had 200 points around noon and 250 a couple hours later.
  • Options
    Schmohawk wrote: »

IIRC they had 200 points around noon and 250 a couple hours later.

They could have easily saved up all their points from April as well. I can see them doing a T6 followed by a heroic if they had the points to do them back to back.
  • Smite
    259 posts Member
    Options
    Gratz 808MSK808 for being the #2 guilde to beat heroic mode.
  • Options
    Smite wrote: »

Smite you sly fox I see what you did there ;)
  • Options
    Smite wrote: »

Look how humble they are...not 1 of them have showed up :smiley:
  • Options
    Thanks everyone for the support. I don't appreciate ppl calling it cheating, we are not only just a guild but with all the forums and all of the fans of this game, makes us an entire family. I hope everyone keeps fighting on, the leaderboard means nothing to me and the crew. No taunting or hate coming from our side. A whale is a whale is a whale is a whale, I'm actually a smaller whale relatively. TeamInstinct did it first, we are just one of the many that will all eventually complete it. Again, thanks for the shoutout and cheers/jeers lol
  • Options
    Thanks everyone for the support. I don't appreciate ppl calling it cheating, we are not only just a guild but with all the forums and all of the fans of this game, makes us an entire family. I hope everyone keeps fighting on, the leaderboard means nothing to me and the crew. No taunting or hate coming from our side. A whale is a whale is a whale is a whale, I'm actually a smaller whale relatively. TeamInstinct did it first, we are just one of the many that will all eventually complete it. Again, thanks for the shoutout and cheers/jeers lol

Welcome to the forums! Congrats
  • slampdx
    478 posts Member
    Options

Great job guys! Hope you can all be more active in the forum and help the rest of us with strategy and such. Remember that for all the haters here there are plenty of us happy for you.
    Gratz
  • Options
    slampdx wrote: »

Great job guys! Hope you can all be more active in the forum and help the rest of us with strategy and such. Remember that for all the haters here there are plenty of us happy for you.
    Gratz

Thanks for that, forums are toxic and I tend to stray away from it. In the end we all love Star Wars (I think?) and that makes us an estranged, nuclear family.
  • slampdx
    478 posts Member
    Options
    slampdx wrote: »

Gratz

Thanks for that, forums are toxic and I tend to stray away from it. In the end we all love Star Wars (I think?) and that makes us an estranged, nuclear family.

Pretty much but we have a lot of "weird uncles" here
  • Stormy
    951 posts Member
    Options
    Congrats 808!
  • RogueXI
    118 posts Member
    Options
    gz guys!!!
  • Options

Well said! Congrats again to you and your guild. We look forward to friendly competition.
  • BentWookiee
    4819 posts Member
    Options

Welcome to the forum! :)

• Mo_liza
    786 posts Member
    Options
    Congratulations
  • Options
    Hawaiian guild?
  • Options
    Looks like Team Instinct should change their name to Team Extinct

jk but that is a good one
  • J0K3R
    2286 posts Member
    Options
    Ppl should be happy about both guilds
    May the force be with you. It shall free you.
  • Options
    808MSK808... Is that a Hawaiian guild? 808 is the Hawaii area code.
  • JohnSalera
    311 posts Member
    Options
    Congrats, 808MSK808! Great accomplishment to make it through the Heroic Tier. :-)

• Bluerock
    224 posts Member
    Options
    I'm sure the bookended 808's refer to the drum machine. Nothing sounds better than an eight-oh-eight. Money makin' money money makin'.
  • ldkronos
    63 posts Member
    Options
    What's the evidence of cheating...that they won a tier 6 very quickly after heroic? That hardly seems like reason to be suspicious. I've seen other people say that a tier 6 took them several days, while a tier 5 took them only a few hours. What reason do we have to believe that a similar scaling doesn't exist between 6 and heroic?
This discussion has been closed.