(TSUO) The Secret Unknown Order [28/50]. Competitive/Active/Sociable/Raids/Guild Events/Discord

Replies

• cesa97
    7 posts Member
    Glad to be a part of this guild thanks for taking me!
  • JediArron
    388 posts Member
    cesa97 wrote: »
    Glad to be a part of this guild thanks for taking me!

No problem man. Glad you applied.
  • This guild is the best top 10 anytime :D
  • JediArron
    388 posts Member
    This guild is the best top 10 anytime :D

Thanks dude :)
  • JediArron wrote: »

Hey, it's Greater Ajax. Why was I kicked from both the guild and the Discord chat? I finished #5 and #7 on our previous two raids, and I'm disappointed that I won't be able to contribute further. What is going on?
  • Im interested Im always between 150-100 in arena. I have 3 7*. Ally code is 583-272-158
  • JediArron
    388 posts Member
    JediArron wrote: »

Hey, it's Greater Ajax. Why was I kicked from both the guild and the Discord chat? I finished #5 and #7 on our previous two raids, and I'm disappointed that I won't be able to contribute further. What is going on?

Hey Ajax.

It's nothing personal, but I didn't see you talking in chat that much and kicked a bunch of people who weren't speaking on Discord.
  • Billybean203
    5 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Arron

Fair enough, I figured it was something like that. I was on a business trip from Thurs-Sun, and I wasn't up for anything other than spending my energy and raid attacks after a long day. I even finished outside of the top 100 in Arena for the first time ever!!

I'd like to come back and keep contributing to the war effort and the clan camaraderie. I'm not much for roleplaying (sorry), but I can chat on Discord and help hone raid attacks (both mine and others). Waddya say? 687-375-174 remains my ally code (we're still allies).

Either way, let me know so I can get back to raiding.
  • JediArron
    388 posts Member
    Arron

Fair enough, I figured it was something like that. I was on a business trip from Thurs-Sun, and I wasn't up for anything other than spending my energy and raid attacks after a long day. I even finished outside of the top 100 in Arena for the first time ever!!

I'd like to come back and keep contributing to the war effort and the clan camaraderie. I'm not much for roleplaying (sorry), but I can chat on Discord and help hone raid attacks (both mine and others). Waddya say? 687-375-174 remains my ally code (we're still allies).

Invited back.
  • JediArron
    388 posts Member
    Arron

What's your Discord code?
  • Billybean203
    5 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Arron

Ajaxv2#5532 (it rhymes!)
  • JediArron
    388 posts Member
    Arron

Ajaxv2#5532 (it rhymes!)
    Arron

Ajaxv2#5532 (it rhymes!)

What about the numbers after it? i.e. Ajax#23352
  • JediArron
    388 posts Member
    Arron

Ajaxv2#5532 (it rhymes!)

Invited. :)
  • If you want a guild with 100% participation this is a good one. We use discord and are finishing daily raids.
  • If you want a guild with 100% participation this is a good one. We use discord and are finishing daily raids.

VA, I hear ya, I tend to finish top 10 in raids and you're top 3 :P Just a temporary misunderstanding led to my ejection, we're good now.

• bluenqm
    172 posts Member

VA, I hear ya, I tend to finish top 10 in raids and you're top 3 :P Just a temporary misunderstanding led to my ejection, we're good now.

Are you ready for tier VI? :-)

• AkIce
    5 posts Member
    If you still have a spot can you invite me? Looking for active guild. I have 14 toons at 7* and 11 at 6*. I am consistently ranked in top 200. I just downloaded discord so I will be new to that chat. I log in through out the day. In the guild I am currently in I max my activity every day, but it has only a few active members and no raids. Let me know if you have a spot open and so I can leave.
  • bluenqm
    172 posts Member
    AkIce wrote: »
    If you still have a spot can you invite me? Looking for active guild. I have 14 toons at 7* and 11 at 6*. I am consistently ranked in top 200. I just downloaded discord so I will be new to that chat. I log in through out the day. In the guild I am currently in I max my activity every day, but it has only a few active members and no raids. Let me know if you have a spot open and so I can leave.

I think you need to give us your ally code.

• JediArron
    388 posts Member

If you fit the criteria then I'll happily welcome you.

What's your ally code?

Also, add me on Discord: JediArron#6992
  • JediArron
    388 posts Member
    bluenqm wrote: »

Are you ready for tier VI? :-)

When most people are level 80 we will do tier VI :)
  • JediArron
    388 posts Member
    If you want a guild with 100% participation this is a good one. We use discord and are finishing daily raids.

Yeah all good now :)
  • AkIce
    5 posts Member
    Sorry Arron ally code is 651-925-111
  • JediArron
    388 posts Member
    Sorry Arron ally code is 651-925-111

Welcome abroad :)
  • We still have some spots left for those that want to be a part of a very active and fun guild!
  • cesa97
    7 posts Member
    If anyone is looking for a guild that is making their way to the top, check this guild out,
    You will not be disappointed!
  • JediArron
    388 posts Member
    If anyone is looking for a guild that is making their way to the top, check this guild out,

Thanks bro :)
  • JediArron
    388 posts Member

This is very true. We aim to be one of the top guilds in the future. We're currently setting up to do so.
  • hunksolo
    17 posts Member
    I would love to join this guild. I read everything and it sounds exactly like my play style. Currently level 65 (increasing fast) and usually in the top 50-100 in arena. My current guild is progressing too slow for how often I play, which is everyday lol.

My ally code is 776-624-348. I believe my contributions would help the guild progress to the top 10!

Also, quick question; If I leave my current guild, do I lose all of my currency?
  • Currently looking for a couple more with 75+ for raiding. Currently clearing v with ease. Just trying to get more solid raiders.
  • hunksolo
    17 posts Member
    I'll be there soon. And V is no issue for me at the moment either :-)