How it will feel when you lose all the money you spend on Princess Phew Phew...

I just got double 4 shot'd in a PVP battle. This is beyond ****... She hits for 3500 a crit.. crits 75% of the time, and no toon can handle 4 of those.

I get that you are taking advantage of the situation now, and kudos for all your wins. When the nerf hammer falls... and it will. I suggest you pool together your QQ tears and drink till you forget the money you blew on that crap toon.

I know there are 23423423423 other threads about this, but ****.. one more won't hurt now will it :)

Replies

• Since you have to draw a lot of packs to get a high-starred Leia, I'm sure the spenders will be fine because they have a lot of other starred chromiums as a result.
  • I just got double 4 shot'd in a PVP battle. This is beyond ****... She hits for 3500 a crit.. crits 75% of the time, and no toon can handle 4 of those.

I get that you are taking advantage of the situation now, and kudos for all your wins. When the nerf hammer falls... and it will. I suggest you pool together your QQ tears and drink till you forget the money you blew on that crap toon.

I know there are 23423423423 other threads about this, but ****.. one more won't hurt now will it :)

ur first post.

Welcome to the forums?
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Hey, what's with the hostility? I'm not gonna cry if my 7* Leia takes a swing from the nerf bat. I didn't cry when they nerfed my Barriss either. And I definitively don't post my fantasies about how mean and selfish p2w players will hurt once some kind of justice has been served. Gee, take a chill pill?
  • Barris was doing what it was supposed to do. Leia is not doing what it's supposed to do, and it's game changing. It can usuay so 4x and one shoot any char below 12k, every time (as it's a regular).
  • The Barriss HP buff was kind of over the top.. I got the awesome counselnoob jedi lol. My point is this... I cannot compete in the higher levels with Leia broken crap. This will eventually give those guys a huge advantage if it takes weeks for the nerf bat to hit....
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Just like in real life, the ppl with the $$ will always have the advantage. If they don't, there's no incitement to spend money. Whether it's Leia or another toon, that's how the game works. Sorry.
  • I can't see the problem with Leia - she will kill 1 of your chars and then she is dead. If my DM survives the first round, he and Sid can destroy her while in stealth. And she is hard to get above 4* ... so I can't see why is the whining here. I see you are F2P player, but don't forget this game is not about 1 or 2 players or 1 or 2 chars. If you are so upset pay some $ to EA and get yourself some fine chars. If you are not willing to pay - stop crying like a baby.
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    If there is no incentive to pay for chromium chars, nobody will do. And if nobody pays, FTP players couldn't play a free game paid by others.
    Them the rules
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Aptly put, Triqui. OP doesn't seem to realize that s/he's flaming on the very people who make it possible to play this game in the first place.
  • The fix day will probably come in June maybe? But until then Leia owners will steamroll pass their helpless opponents.
  • Triqui wrote: »
    If there is no incentive to pay for chromium chars, nobody will do. And if nobody pays, FTP players couldn't play a free game paid by others.
    Them the rules

QFT. It amazes me how this generation hasn't figured it out yet. Companies aren't making games to give away for free. They are providing it for free in hopes a few people will pay their salaries to keep the game going for many more. If the game only had paying players, it would be a very small pool of players and they wouldn't have anyone to beat up on, so they would quit. If the game only had FTP players, the game wouldn't be making any money, the devs would be fired (or moved to another project), the game would be shut down, and nobody would be playing. Games like this require both paying and non paying customers, and some in the middle. I don't get what all the hate is towards the people keeping the game afloat. It's like living in your parents basement for free, crying that it isn't fair you have to live by their rules when they are the ones paying the rent and utilities to keep you there for free.
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Agreed, there needs to be a balance with good gaming fun for FTP people as well. Wouldn't want to be the kid who decides all the rules just because you're the one who brought the ball to the playground.

Worst of all is the animosity though. I really don't understand where it's coming from. :-/
  • I was under the impression the bug was her unique causing the double crit 100% of the time. I heard both sides on whether her multi attack was proccing more than the percentages suggest. Sometimes difficult if indeed the AI has increased odds to do such things. But I really don't know
  • Her passive currently gives crit up 100% of the time. The 4 attack thing is also a bug. Once she gets bug fixed, she'll *still* be one of the best pinch hitters in the game though.
  • Long live Princess Phew Phew.........

Lmfao....Phew Phew, love it!

Ftp vs ptp.......the battle wages on.....
  • You know as valid as your message might be, the way you deliver it makes me hope they take a long time to "fix" her. I hope your future posts can be somewhat constructive rather than just beating a dead horse about P2P vs. F2P and much discussed issues regarding charecters.
  • slmcmr
    875 posts Member
    Princess Phew Phew made me laugh :)