Looking for guild - Lvl 76

I just hit level 76, looking for a serious guild that isn't wasting time on low level raids, and doesn't have more chiefs than Indians. I do not need to be an officer and honestly would prefer not to be. Just want to contribute and enjoy the spoils of our victory.

Replies

• OnixRoha
    287 posts Member
    Hello mate, we are going tier 5 right now, hope you will be ok with us. My I'd 336-713-651. StarLight.
  • Well we are doing our first raid Friday which is small but we are planning to only do high raids after that no one tells u what to do u go take your own pace my àllie code is 474-592-618 up to you
  • Thank you both. Ally requests on the way. Finishing raid now, will certainly evaluate when finished.
  • For anyone interested, my ally code is: 546-579-789
  • OnixRoha
    287 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Mate, can't add you in guild, coz you are allready in :)
  • We have one open spot! Currently in a Lvl V raid. Absolutely no slackers! If you are not active and contributing during a 36 hour time period. We are a very active guild, and will likely launch another raid in the next day.
    Prefer having as many 7s toons as possible, but having 5s in addtion to field all attempts for Lvl 5 and then going up.

Looking for L75+
    My ally code: 942-827-314
  • Cloud City Smugglers has many 70+ active members composed of F2P and P2P players (P2P is not required). We are actively running Tier5 raids and currently on our third raid.

Ally me if interested 683-138-175.

Thanks!
    Foehammer
    Guild Officer
  • More than welcome in nWo Wolfpac! Good group of people. Casual but competitive players. Very friendly. Very helpful. Ftp and PtP welcome!
    Tier 5 raid active

Ally code: 895-123-924