any easy way to get sim tickets?

running low on them :/
don't think there is but one can only ask

Replies

• rotam
    120 posts Member
    refill energy with crystals, you get 20 each time. If I could i would sell you some of mine, i have near a thousand
  • If you're exhausting your daily supply from activities, which is easy to do, then I think we both know the answer. You spend your hard-earned crystals, or waste energy farming encounters you can easily autoplay through to try and get them to drop. Which sort of defeats the purpose of them in the first place, but that's how the game is designed.
    "Mockery: Oh, Master, I love you, but I hate all you stand for! But I think we should go press our slimy, mucus-covered lips together in the cargo hold!"
  • Otar
    252 posts Member
    Funny thing is, you earn them when you sim, so, more often then not if you buy energy, you end up with more then you started!
  • Otar wrote: »
    Funny thing is, you earn them when you sim, so, more often then not if you buy energy, you end up with more then you started!
    i don't seem to :/
    guess there's just no other option but to autobattle
    thanks anyway!

• I have 712.... And feel like I'm doing something wrong.
  • I have 712.... And feel like I'm doing something wrong.
    how? :'(
    mine run out so quickly haha
  • Heh. I think I have none despite the refreshes because I'm too lazy to not sim out simpler farm locations. A little discipline and it'd probably add up
  • I have over 1k sim tickets, I remember a time when I used to run out but refreshing energy and cantina when farming shards soon changes that
  • Refills get new sims, and sims get new sims. Refils make the difference though
  • Especially when you start simming 8/10/12/16 Energy Battles, you burn through a refill more quickly and have more leftover Sim Tickets each time, it just keeps growing from there. I'm currently at 1,153 Sim Tickets with more being added. I just hope these new levels do not also increase the Energy Requirement as that will just make it worse, lol.
  • When I started I fought all my battles just to test out different toons. This paid off because I still sit on well over 1000, just Auto and stock up for a while.