Noob question - Chronium pack character unlocks when you already have some shards

Rumba
63 posts Member
edited January 2016
Hi there,

I boght my first 8xchronium pack today. One of the drops was 10xMaul shards. I have now 10/80 to unlock Maul.

The question is: Do you still have chances of getting that hero (Maul in this case) full unlock from a chronium pack? Or now that I have 10/80 shards I can only get shards for Maul?

Thanks and may the force be with you, guys! :)
Post edited by Rumba on

Replies

• Options
    Yes, you could get the full character but once you have that character you will only get shards.
  • Rumba
    63 posts Member
    Options
    Reddplague wrote: »
    Yes, you could get the full character but once you have that character you will only get shards.

Thank you, Reddplague!
  • Ring
    559 posts Member
    Options
    Ok, a similar question then. Say I have 4/25 shards for character XYZ. I pull that character from a Bronzium data card. Is my shard counter reset, or do I keep those 4 shards which then count towards upgrading the char?
  • Options
    keep the 4 towards next upgrade
  • Rumba
    63 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Ring wrote: »
    Ok, a similar question then. Say I have 4/25 shards for character XYZ. I pull that character from a Bronzium data card. Is my shard counter reset, or do I keep those 4 shards which then count towards upgrading the char?
    @Ring
    Confirmed, I've just opened another 8xpack and got Maul!!!
    Still got those 10x shards.

9Sqk7ca.jpg
    Mtsz8Om.jpg

Hope this info. helps anybody else with the same doubt.

Enjoy the game!

• Ring
    559 posts Member
    Options
    @Rumba

Cool, thanks a lot :)