Number One

I was just thinking, for all the times some green player brags about being number one in the rankings of their level 25-30 PvP shard's ranking, they almost always type #1 in their post. Imagine how many notifications that poor person with the username 1 must get. And not one of them specifically addressed to them. :'(
"Mockery: Oh, Master, I love you, but I hate all you stand for! But I think we should go press our slimy, mucus-covered lips together in the cargo hold!"

Replies

• I was just thinking, for all the times some green player brags about being number one in the rankings of their level 25-30 PvP shard's ranking, they almost always type #1 in their post. Imagine how many notifications that poor person with the username 1 must get. And not one of them specifically addressed to them. :'(

Dude...
    snoop-dogg-fight-1-e1290549510717.jpg
  • Rheen
    269 posts Member
    I was just thinking, for all the times some green player brags about being number one in the rankings of their level 25-30 PvP shard's ranking, they almost always type #1 in their post. Imagine how many notifications that poor person with the username 1 must get. And not one of them specifically addressed to them. :'(

Great thread. Thanks for posting this.
    Guide to Beating Galactic War from Team Instinct
    TeamInstinct.net -- Community Site and Home to Team Instinct