My team is so bad

I have Sidious,Fives,Boba,Luminara and Talia. I also have jedi consular im working on which is probably a bad idea and ima gun-di i was thinking maybe switching to a full counter team but it would knock my rating down my 20700 to 18k and i would get thrown down the rankings in a day so its either have a better playing team or stick with my crap team that just so happens to be high rating

Replies

• slmcmr
    875 posts Member
    I think the power rating (or whatever it is) is not that important. I always fight and win against teams those are 2k-3k stronger then mine. I say if you want to use them just use them...
  • I have Sidious,Fives,Boba,Luminara and Talia. I also have jedi consular im working on which is probably a bad idea and ima gun-di i was thinking maybe switching to a full counter team but it would knock my rating down my 20700 to 18k and i would get thrown down the rankings in a day so its either have a better playing team or stick with my crap team that just so happens to be high rating

If you're geared up that's not the worst team on offense. Talia, Boba, and Fives are fairly ineffective on defense. AI just doesn't know what to do with Talia in particular. She is bugged though so there is a chance she'll be much improved over the next couple of weeks.

Ima as a counter team doesn't work well against focus DPS teams (Sid) or turn meter teams (Phasma) which seem to be the most common now but are effective against AoE teams that don't have Maul. Since the Sid/Maul buffs and Bariss nerf it feels like counter teams fell out of favor a bit.

Plenty of teams near the top of my ladder run JC and Lumi. I think it's a bad pairing because they are basically the same character (with Lumi clearly a notch above in skills) but others seem to make it work. I would think JC over Talia would be a big improvement.
  • maybe maybe.. also use dooku now and again got him 17/65 sometimes i just go with luminara and leave out talia and bring in dock
  • dooku
  • im thinking of swapping out talia for ig88 once i get him and then trying to ability block there healers than aoe the hell out of them with IG/Sid/Boba after i batter someone1 with fives assist